What's new

With India backing , Bhutan PM says China Can’t bully us to settle border on their terms

Nehru should have had more troops with better equipment on China border to begin with, presence of credible deterrence on the border would have discouraged China to go for a war, our generals were constantly advising Nehru about it, but Nehru ignored them, he had a strange apathy for military establishment, I think he saw them as a threat to democracy of India in those initial days.
I will suggest you to read the AARs of Indian actions in Goa for example. The Army was so pathetically equipped that, forget proper weapons(they used WW2 vintage), a couple of battalions at least had to be fitted with cheap canvas shoes, instead of standard issue Army boots!

China was locked in 1961 with a confrontation with Taiwan. Chiang was barking (actually) that he will land and retake the mainland and aligned forces. PRC also had it's entire artillery there. Only when the Cuban crisis began, the American fleets went home to deal with the Russian threat closer home. Taiwan became an orphan and the threats became hollow. Then PRC moved its artillery to the Indian frontier.

Meanwhile Indian forces remained along the McMahon line and except for a few handful occasions never really crossed it. Brigadier Dalvi does mention a couple of instances when he was not sure if they had crossed the line, but we must understand that we are talking about a time when there were no geostationary sats to inform troops on the ground coordinates. :D
While India hoped, China, preoccupied with Taiwan would discuss openly and do a more give and take thing, China delayed all discussion. They even sent Zhou en Lai to meet Nehru. Nehru was impressed and thought China is cool and ordered the posts to stay put. China meanwhile shrewdly mobilized their forces and with the artillery moved from South China initiated hostilities.

Even when Dalvi informed Kaul about the shameless Chinese mobilization, he was given orders to observe, with the remarks that they were feints to force India to abandon her positions!

Bottomline is this - Regardless of Chinese claims, India never had the intention to invade and occupy Chinese territory. Only wanted China to discuss on equal terms. China was not interested in any of that. Plus they were in the midst of a famine and internal disturbance. They needed a military victory after being denied one against Taiwan. India was the weakest force and yet had a name in the world.(Invading Myanmar would have had no effect on morale) Hence India.

India can't stop China from Bullying India, how can it stop in case of Bhutan?

If you Indian know how to read the first chapt of Sun Tzi properly, you wouldn't have lost the 1962 war so lamentably...and now you want to advise other to read Sun Tzi ? LMAO. And about the friendship you Indians just like to cry at the corner while watch China-Pakistan all weather friends cozy each other, our relation is time tested since the first day of diplomacy mutual recognition. And keep the advise for yourself that's my advice.

China was ruled by Mongolia so should China be a part of Mongolia too and some parts should go to Japan... Your logic...
You might not get proper news in China coz most are censored by your dear leaders and so called one party... You kill Muslims and religious minorities in the name of Communism and now Pakistan ( Muslim country) is your all weather friend???
It has already started my friend.... First the Knife attacks, soon the gun shots then suicide Bombers in all your major cities all thanks to your all weathered friends....

I think you guys have forgotten to understand the real meaning of Sun Tzu.... We got the knowledge late so may be we missed it in 1962... But bring it on bro... Now we have pimped up you Sun Tzu with Chanakya... Its Art of War 2.0....

Pakistan is investing a lot in china as students learning Chinese "as students" but mark my words... They are implementing the 13th chapter in your own soil.... Wake up before its too late...
I know what word you guys use for Indians (Indu.....) I also know what you guys call the Muslims and what you think of them...
Time will tell us about your so called all weathered friendship, sweeter then Honey and deeper then deepest ocean relationship...

Really??? :lol: then tell Indian gorverment to take your advise that they can't control Bhutan for eternity...learn to face the painfull reality.:coffee:
Dude, really?
Instead of going hyper and being over joyous on a matter like this, Get a life you Keyboard warrior.

China was ruled by Mongolia so should China be a part of Mongolia too and some parts should go to Japan... Your logic...
You might not get proper news in China coz most are censored by your dear leaders and so called one party... You kill Muslims and religious minorities in the name of Communism and now Pakistan ( Muslim country) is your all weather friend???
It has already started my friend.... First the Knife attacks, soon the gun shots then suicide Bombers in all your major cities all thanks to your all weathered friends....

I think you guys have forgotten to understand the real meaning of Sun Tzu.... We got the knowledge late so may be we missed it in 1962... But bring it on bro... Now we have pimped up you Sun Tzu with Chanakya... Its Art of War 2.0....

Pakistan is investing a lot in china as students learning Chinese "as students" but mark my words... They are implementing the 13th chapter in your own soil.... Wake up before its too late...
I know what word you guys use for Indians (Indu.....) I also know what you guys call the Muslims and what you think of them...
Time will tell us about your so called all weathered friendship, sweeter then Honey and deeper then deepest ocean relationship...

Oh we already been ruled and been part by inner mongolia as I speak :lol: and Japaneses will be appreciated to be Chinese citizens when Fuji mountain erupte any time which will bring extinction to Japan within 100 years according to their scientists, so they start to apply for Chinese citizenship and Japan will be formally our territory :lol:

and where you get that we kill muslim?:o: are you still in bollywood dream? We kill terrorist happen to be muslims, unlike your Modi who was behing the genocite agains muslim in Gujarat and Indian people still vote for this murder democratically :crazy:, and yes tell me about the suicide bombers, don't you guys have tasted this situation in Mumbai, must be really sweet isnt it?

China-Pakistan's relation will not be disturbed by your little trick such using muslim or Sun Tsu to stir up trouble between us, that why Chinese and Pakistani people call ourself togheter "all weather friend" which mean we will never be distubed by any time regardless season or weather...you Indians will never learned and understood...so please go to read over your Chanakya to have inner peace instead of been anger and Jealous of our relation...LMAO

Last edited:
Lol only pathetic people feel the need to bring Japan into discussion when they have no argument against what I said, you Indians are typical. And so what is big deal about your nuke and bio/chem, don't talk like your the only one who possessed its.
We Chinese dont even need to use these stuffs to take care of you, only water is enough to suffer and tormente over hundred millions of Indians for hundred years to come until the entire Himalaya is dried up. :lol:...yes power trumps everything..just ask yourself who will be the king of the Hill.
one tactic to destroy india.

I know what u mean cheeky fellow.... But ur dumb *** Confucius ones said, " He who digs hole for others, eventually falls in it"...
but in your case drown ( 水) in it.....

Back
Top Bottom