What's new

With four medal,Bangladesh top in South Asia.

Yes how could the white master lost interest in math olympiad.
Dude, these kids will beat you hands down in any IQ test, dont just blabber all the time.

Like I care about these kids? I am talking about overall Bangladesh intelligence. Any population will have a normal distribution spread, so have competitive 1% or small-X% percentile. What matters is where the average intelligence lies...its obviously quite low in BD as shown by the paper I just posted and the output statistics given....and the reality check of BD being unable to do anything past stitching cheap underwear and T-shirts in macro economy. Thus BD elite is more concerned with doctoring, manipulating and projecting rather than actually improving BD...they know its a lost cause given the quality of its people. Historically its there too seeing the difference in West Bengal and Delta Bengal intellectual and creative output....plus elite composition.

Like I care about these kids? I am talking about overall Bangladesh intelligence. Any population will have a normal distribution spread, so have competitive 1% or small-X% percentile. What matters is where the average intelligence lies...its obviously quite low in BD as shown by the paper I just posted and the output statistics given....and the reality check of BD being unable to do anything past stitching cheap underwear and T-shirts in macro economy.

I know you dont care, you cant become close to their finger nail.

I know you dont care, you cant become close to their finger nail.

Says who? You? :rofl:

But then again BD people have always resorted to saviour complex to feel better about their own personal inadequacy. "3 million" butchered just like that and you actually still standing behind it ... much bravado, much valour, much intelligence. :victory:

Ingrates and footstool types being all aggressive end up being quite funny like that pukeworthy mug you had as DP :enjoy:

Says who? You? :rofl:

But then again BD people have always resorted to saviour complex to feel better about their own personal inadequacy. "3 million" butchered just like that and you actually still standing behind it ... much bravado, much valour, much intelligence. :victory:

Ingrates and footstool types being all aggressive end up being quite funny like that pukeworthy mug you had as DP :enjoy:
Why your as* burns so much for '3 million' you tamil hindu rajakar? that you have to mention it in every verbal diarrhoea you are unloading in this forum? Was Tikka khan your father? Are you defending your father? I never knew Tikka khan went to Tamil Nadu and fathered a son there secretly.

Last edited:
I do believe Math Olympiad is an indicator of the talent and intellect of a nation. Without any training or incentives, these kids have fetched the rank of no. 26, shows the kind of talent we have.

We should seriously look for top 10 and with adequate facilities, we can even emerge as the top ranked country in near future.
BD's students have participating in that competition for a few years by now, so they aren't untrained. And questions of it are very complex but not relevant to the whole picture of educational standard. Finally, it's possible with bit more nurturing to go up the rank as result has been getting better and better.

sadly we dont use this talented person in the government
every year there is a lot like this

Civil war? Partition?
wow what a vodai u are!!!!
chudmarani i talked about south korea(not Korea). when did south korea partitioned?
South Korea have became one of poorest to one of developed, advanced and innovative country within some decades. I highly believe BD is similarly on the same way

Last edited:
wow what a vodai u are!!!!
chudmarani i talked about south korea(not Korea). when did south korea partitioned?
South Korea have became one of poorest to one of developed, advanced and innovative country within some decades. I highly believe BD is similarly on the same way....

Is Bangladesh already not more developed than SK?

Aaah what Bangladeshi thread is complete without these Sanghi trolls visiting and venting their anger and jealousy at our progress. Some false-flaggers here too.

Don't mind these suckers.

Dogs can bark but caravan moves on....:lol:

Like I care about these kids? I am talking about overall Bangladesh intelligence. Any population will have a normal distribution spread, so have competitive 1% or small-X% percentile. What matters is where the average intelligence lies...its obviously quite low in BD as shown by the paper I just posted and the output statistics given....and the reality check of BD being unable to do anything past stitching cheap underwear and T-shirts in macro economy. Thus BD elite is more concerned with doctoring, manipulating and projecting rather than actually improving BD...they know its a lost cause given the quality of its people. Historically its there too seeing the difference in West Bengal and Delta Bengal intellectual and creative output....plus elite composition.

I typically don't answer trolls - however blabbering about something without producing facts is just bad opinion.

What proof do you have that Bangladeshis are less intelligent than Indians for example?

Screaming a falsehood multiple times doesn't make it the truth.

Why are your as* burns so much for '3 million' you tamil hindu rajakar? that you have to mention it in every verbal diarrhoea you are unloading in this forum? Was Tikka khan your father? Are you defending your father? I never knew Tikka khan went to Tamil Nadu in vacation and fathered a son there secretly.

Indians don't consider Tamils as real Hindus though.

BD's students have participating in that competition for a few years by now, so they aren't untrained. And questions of it are very complex but not relevant to the whole picture of educational standard. Finally, it's possible with bit more nurturing to go up the rank as result has been getting better and better.

Comparatively, we are a new entrant to the IMO, it's just our 12th appearance while say India has more than 50 appearances. And adequate training comes with bigger sponsorships, the sponsorships they are currently receiving are just barely enough to hold a competition for selecting the participants and bearing the travel expenses, nothing for training and incentives for the participants.

Aaah what Bangladeshi thread is complete without these Sanghi trolls visiting and venting their anger and jealousy at our progress. Some false-flaggers here too.

Don't mind these suckers.

Dogs can bark but caravan moves on....:lol:

It's the perennial inferiority complex among these Indians that is causing this butthurt. They just accept their sad realities.
https://www.thequint.com/india/2015/07/02/indias-pisa-moment-are-we-turning-into-a-nation-of-nitwits
India’s PISA Moment: Are we Turning into a Nation of Nitwits?

Back
Top Bottom