What's new

With a range of 4,500 km .. Learn about the "Sukhoi 35" fighters that Egypt bought

As a competitor to the EFT deal, there was some news stating that France offered 48 Rafale fighters to Egypt from the French army stock, upgraded to F3R and ready with Meteors.

smart France-Germany wants to use stupid puppet SISI as a pawn to fight Turkiye to steal oil-gas reserves from the Turks

100 years ago smart British used Greeks as pawns to fight Turkiye to steal oil-gas reserves from the Turks
stupid Greeks dead in war against the Turks but smart British took oil reserves in Iraq and Greeks were used as toilet paper by smart British

Turkiye doesnt need more Fighter Jets ... upcoming 1.000km BORA Ballistic Missiles and 800km GEZGIN Cruise Missiles also 400+km SOM Cruise Missiles will be enough to destroy all Airbases including RAFALEs, MIG-29M2s and SU-35s in Egypt

poor and weak puppets Greece and Egypt can be used as toilet papers by big Powers .. nothing else

@HD Seeker-5000 , you mentioned the turning ability of the Su-35 on the Armed Forces thread and I had posted this video and mentioned the turning ability on this rather large bird before you joined the forum, so I'll post it again for you in case you probably missed it and it goes with what you were talking about its turning ability.

This is really mind boggling lol. IMO, this goes right up there with the Cobras and Kulbits and maybe even more impressive because the Cobra let's face it, turn off the AoA limiting switch, throttle up a little, pull the stick back until the nose is straight up or even past 12 o'clock for a super cobra and then push the stick back forward and increase throttle. Not very challenging IMO once everyone figured how to do it.

But this, here, turning the entire aircraft 180 degrees in less than 1 second is one of the most impressive maneuvers I've ever seen. Watch @ minute 2:10 he brings the aircraft level and is cruising from left to right. Then @ minute 2:14 you see him increase power and cranks the afterburners and then watch the instant turn he does to the left and he's coming back from right to left in about 1 second, maybe less right @ minute 2:17. The most impressive turn you'll ever see!

lol, i saw it already even before i joined this forum. I was keeping an eye on this forum even before i joined. But you also for forgot to mention as well the 3D Thrust vectoring Engine's two that turn 360 degrees, which gives it the ability to make sharp bends. It does make unbelievable maneuvers too.

According to some sources, the Meteor is already in Egypt. They just haven't made any stink or official announcement about it because of the threat of sanctions by the US on these Su-35s and what they did with the SCALPs which all 50 have been delivered already also. So one day soon we'll probably see a pic of a Rafale with mounted Meteors just like everything else.

We got to have at least 200 more scalp missile's so that we have quantities that are comparable to what the UAE of Saudi Arabia has. 50 missiles is just to little to be honest for 24 Rafale jets. I do hope that Egypt can get more with the additional deal for 48 Rafale's.

Talking of the Rafale wise i hope the additional deal of 48 aircraft does not only contain second hand units, at 24 new aircraft and 24 aircraft from french talks would be a fair deal.

Egypt shall do its best to get out of the American Israel QME and CISMOA restrictions. Even if we'll eventually be armed from Russia only again. We should not compare ourselves with those nations that depend 100% on American weapons, but still can't use them unless the US agrees on the enemy. At the time of war, we will have no time to regret the fake cooperation with the USA.

I absolutely agree with you , and especially since the USA sells to Saudi Arabia, Jordan, and UAE first class armaments and it sells to Egypt second class armaments.

To add to that to the importance of diversifying our sources of armaments to pressure the US to give us more advanced arms.

We got to have at least 200 more scalp missile's so that we have quantities that are comparable to what the UAE of Saudi Arabia has. 50 missiles is just to little to be honest for 24 Rafale jets. I do hope that Egypt can get more with the additional deal for 48 Rafale's.

Talking of the Rafale wise i hope the additional deal of 48 aircraft does not only contain second hand units, at 24 new aircraft and 24 aircraft from french talks would be a fair deal.

Completely agree. The problem Dassault has now that the flood gates have opened after Egypt bought the first export Rafale ever is that now everyone and their sisters wants to buy them and Dassault can only produce them fast enough to barely keep up with the Qatar order and also the Indian order and speaking of the Indian order, did you or anyone else here see the first 3 Rafales that arrived in India? One of them looked like it was used with L'armee de L'air for quite some time because it has substantial paint peeling off the tail. So India must have made a deal with Dassault to purchase used aircraft because that certainly was not a new aircraft. The other two also looked a bit different as if they were just painted with a different new paint. Hard to point exactly at what was going on.

Bottom line, if the EAF wants to make a deal for 48 more Rafales, if it doesn't want to wait 10 years before it gets them, the majority of them will have to be used birds from the French airforce because no way can Dassault keep up with all these new airframe orders. Even India is getting used ones on its first delivery!!!! Mesh momken keda!? lol

Scalp, Mica RF & Mica IR are delivered. Still waiting for the Meteor as I know up till now.

As a competitor to the EFT deal, there was some news stating that France offered 48 Rafale fighters to Egypt from the French army stock, upgraded to F3R and ready with Meteors.

Apparently according to what i came to know of from some sources as well, is the the meteor is band form export for now to countries outside Europe as it is considered a strategic weapon, and that is expected to remain for a few years until all countries in Europe are in position if it before it is approved for export. The countries that have ordered it so far have been put on a waiting list.

Completely agree. The problem Dassault has now that the flood gates have opened after Egypt bought the first export Rafale ever is that now everyone and their sisters wants to buy them and Dassault can only produce them fast enough to barely keep up with the Qatar order and also the Indian order and speaking of the Indian order, did you or anyone else here see the first 3 Rafales that arrived in India? One of them looked like it was used with L'armee de L'air for quite some time because it has substantial paint peeling off the tail. So India must have made a deal with Dassault to purchase used aircraft because that certainly was not a new aircraft. The other two also looked a bit different as if they were just painted with a different new paint. Hard to point exactly at what was going on.

Bottom line, if the EAF wants to make a deal for 48 more Rafales, if it doesn't want to wait 10 years before it gets them, the majority of them will have to be used birds from the French air force because no way can Dassault keep up with all these new airframe orders. Even India is getting used ones on its first delivery!!!! Mesh momken keda!? lol

ehh, yaa i seems France's aircraft industry had also reached its limit nowadays with its ability to present customers with high end cost effective arms. No wonder why the Rafale is failing to make it successfully at the arms export industry. With every high cost of every aircraft being sold at 200-250 million dollars, and its lack of attractiveness too, it is obvious that aircraft industry is not able to work efficiently as it used to do before.

This is part of the reasons why my opinion was that Egypt would stick to eastern suppliers represented my Russia and China for high end arms.

Su-35 is vastly superior to Su-30. Many countries use Su-30. Only a select few use Su-35.

Yes, but it still doesn't have AESA radar and Su-30MKI is one of most advance Su-30 with non Russian systems onboard.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom