What's new

Wion replies to "India's 7 sins" chinese video

Contrast this with the mess China made of their video, Chinese just cannot stop humiliating themselves.......
Chinese can't stop shooting in their foot. It's the new trend in China, i guess.
I liked when the anchor reminded of how china is having border dispute with almost all it's neighbors.

Driving boool dozzers. Sceen (sin):lol: Then they are mocking Indian english using that sikh guy. Come on.
Chinese have funny english accent. It always reminds of Russell Peters chinese conversations. :D

Facts remain Indians will be laughed at more for their culture then Chinese in the west. The west has embraced chinese culture more then Indian.

The fact that all you indians comments on this thread were made using a laptop or phone made in China is an enough of slap on your vegetarian faces. now let that sink in

Facts remain Indians will be laughed at more for their culture then Chinese in the west. The west has embraced chinese culture more then Indian.

The fact that all you indians comments on this thread were made using a laptop or phone made in China is an enough of slap on your vegetarian faces. now let that sink in

:rofl::rofl::rofl: Indians these days

all reputed brands in India are now made in India.almost all phones have made in India tag now.
Apple,Motorola,Lenovo...etc. now make in India.
I guess you are using made in China stuff now....sorry for you.

Back
Top Bottom