What's new

Wing Commander Noman Ali Khan & Squadron Leader Hassan Siddqui, MIG-21Bison & SU-30 MKI slayers

The machine, the missile, the man & the finger - To whom it may concern.
At the end of the day, it's the spontaneous aggression that counts the most.....

Some folks have got it naturally, and some don't - it makes the difference....

Each PAF pilot looks fiercely independent minded!!! Each comes with a feather of different hue and color!!! It's unlike some other "clever" folks who're like the foxes from the same herd!!! If you shoot one of them it's like shooting their entire AF down!!!! No wonder Modi/BS etc. howled together - it's a great loss and Rafaels are the only saviors...

Last edited:
At the end of the day, it's the spontaneous aggression that counts the most.....

Some folks have got it naturally, and some don't - it makes the difference....

Each PAF pilots looks fiercely independent minded!!! Each comes with a feather of different hue and color!!! It's unlike some other "clever" folks who're like the foxes from the same herd!!! If you shoot one of them it's like shooting their entire AF down!!!! No wonder Modi/BS etc. howled together - it's a great loss and Rafaels are the only saviors...

They can keep counting on every other shiny weapon in the market. I have no fear as what comes next or what the enemy will do - I will carry on with my own mission as what should I do & how to do it.

They can keep counting on every other shiny weapon in the market. I have no fear as what comes next or what the enemy will do - I will carry on with my own mission as what should I do & how to do it.

1DDDFB4A-5775-4338-B85F-D02D27C11B3E.jpeg

Do you think we have just one deadly enemy in the east?
Whatever enemy you are talking about, they were never meant to be our opponent. Maybe we should do ourselves a favor for once and come to terms with these 'not-enemies'

Whatever enemy you are talking about, they were never meant to be our opponent. Maybe we should do ourselves a favor for once and come to terms with these 'not-enemies'
Lolz, and what makes you think that they were never meant to our enemy?

There are two ideological nations in the world. One is Pakistan with muslim ideology and another is with the zionist ideology. The sole purpose of that ideology is to capture Bait-ul-Muqadas and to to capture the whole of the middle east. And form a government that rule the whole world including Muslims of Pakistan and you are saying they were not meant to be our enemy...

Keep dreaming.

Lolz, and what makes you think that they were never meant to our enemy?

There are two ideological nations in the world. One is Pakistan with muslim ideology and another is with the zionist ideology. The sole purpose of that ideology is to capture Bait-ul-Muqadas and to to capture the whole of the middle east. And form a government that rule the whole world including Muslims of Pakistan and you are saying they were not meant to be our enemy...

Keep dreaming.

we will follow the lead of our allies in the near future and i have no doubt we will make the smart choice when we reach a cusp at which we have to make a decision. that is how it will pan out god-willing

we will follow the lead of our allies in the near future and i have no doubt we will make the smart choice when we reach a cusp at which we have to make a decision. that is how it will pan out god-willing

Our allies already have very good relationship with them and we will never follow them

why saladin lol?

For us pakistanis mahmud ghaznavi would be a better figure to make mention of:

images

I guess the designer of the badge is focused towards the saying of Saladin and its relation with the Rafale. Saladin, Ghaznavi all are our heroes

@Windjammer
Following are the main medals awarded to PAF personnel involved in Operation Swift Retort ...

Sitara-i-Jur’at:-

Wing Commander Muhammad Noman Ali Khan, Air Force.

Tamgha-i-Jur’at:-

Group Capt Faheem Ahmad Khan, Air Force,
Squadron Leader Hasan Mahmood Siddiqui, Air Force.

My query is ...

Is Sitara-e-Jurat more prestigious or Tamgha-e-Jurat?

If Sitara-e-Jurat is more prestigious, then would the shooter of MiG-21 be awarded the more more prestigious award. As according to you W/C Noman Ali Khan shot down MiG-21 and he was awarded Sitara-e-Jurat and S/L Hassan Siddqui, according to you shot down Su-30MKI, was awarded Tamgha-e-Jurat?

Your response would be appreciated.

Back
Top Bottom