What's new

Wing Commander Noman Ali Khan & Squadron Leader Hassan Siddqui, MIG-21Bison & SU-30 MKI slayers

Guys things are gearing up.....on both fronts (Media/loc)

Why Maj.Gen.Asif chose to tweet about this article with Rafale in it?

:) killer!

Did You guys notice how IAF chief is justifying Rafales...i believe The deal is in jeopardy! they are getting desperate...My word he should be in back handling IAF daily ops now he is going here and there to justify... well done @Windjammer
he quoted original post by Indians with the article that contained Rafale picture

Technology on the Indian side but they still missed all targets in Balakot and lost atleast one confirmed fighter jet with no losses on the Pakistani side!

Marvelous technology!

Guys things are gearing up.....on both fronts (Media/loc)

This has to happen sooner the better...IAF and Nazi Modi they need reason to survive..any new about there polls to date?

Can i talk to myself:
what if there is a defection of IAF Pilot and MiG-29UPG from Pathankot AFB to Lahore airport. this would be enough to shut them off for good.

if this not happen IAF goes in as ordered by Nazi Modi - gets beaten hard both central front and southern front - things escalate - and there is mutiny in Indian Armed forces nobody in right mind will kill the world.

May be my wishful thinking...

he quoted original post by Indians with the article that contained Rafale picture

yes you are right it was just this article containing the details ...there are no other...

You guys notice how B.S Dhanoa completely removed Su-30MKI.
all those 250+ Su-30MKI are scrap matel?

"
The Indian Air Force chief was addressing a gathering at a seminar on aerospace power of the future and the impact of technology.

"In the Balakot operation, we had technology on our side, and we could launch precision stand of weapons with great accuracy. In the subsequent engagements, we came out better because we upgraded our MiG-21s, Bisons, and Mirage-2000 aircraft," he said.

Read more at:
//economictimes.indiatimes.com/articleshow/68889661.cms?utm_source=twitter_wap&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=socialsharebuttons&from=mdr&utm_source=contentofinterest&utm_medium=text&utm_campaign=cppst

this is my opinion based on evidences.i don't want to proof to anyone that i am pakistani.i just don't care.if you don't like m comment,move on.everyone has the right to speak.

thanks at least you can understand that i am only talking about the events.there is a loyalty test going on here.lol

sir watch this video.you can see a fighter jet at high altitude.first plane went down and the other jet in the background moves towards left side which later was shot down.check the iaf picture that i am posting here.two impact points.one on the left,one on the right.the impact on right happened before impact on left.it can be seen in the video and by the direction of sunlight,i think this proves that at least two jets fall on our side.
(video of first jet goind down and clearly you can see the other jet in the background turning left)

(video of first jet)

now match it with iaf impact points.here is the picture...

i am not saying that the first jet is f-16.this is the line adopted by iaf so i don't adopt it but it is clearly a jet,may be su-30.who knows!
"... other jet in the background moves towards left side which later was shot down..."
Where the heck it shows that plane going down in this video? Don't relate your speculation from your filthy brain on this video with manually drawn sketch presented by dumb Indians. It looks like the plane is not on fire. Your a$$ is. My son can draw a better sketch by using autocad. These idiot Indians are lying repeatedly. They can change their father for the sake of deceiving others. After Americans have conducted physical count on our F-16 fleet and the world has trust in that, why any one in his right senses would believe the lies of urine-drinking compulsive liar Indians. They have changed their story many times. First they claimed F-16 was shot down by a friendly fire, then by ground fire, and then by Abhinandan (who himself said on-camera that he was searching for a target when he became one himself). And he is alive - not dead. Why the heck you go and get an interview with him to put your *** to rest. You better shut up Indian coward rather than wasting time and bandwidth on this forum.

then by Abhinandan (who himself said on-camera that he was searching for a target when he became one himself). And he is alive - not dead. Why the heck you go and get an interview with him

he is moved to Srinagar AFB with family this guy needs rest and time with family - he has been through a lot ...i mean not a single Reporter or Media person can meet him ...

whatever.my best wishes is always with my country.iaf should accept if they lost su-30.it's a very big plane.i don't want to hurt anyone.people can think from different ways.truth will come out.this new ispr message is powerful with so much explanation.he said.....PAF shot down 2 IAF Jets wreckage seen by all. i hope they will release more pictures of iaf jets wreckage.this conflict is ongoing.india is mad under modi.all they want is destruction on our side.

And then you post:

A journey from "i don't believe" to "who knows" - Doesn't it proves nothing but "think before you post" something and start claiming I have proof? When all you have is a gullible arrow in the dark brainwave inspired from across the border that defies facts on the ground.

So the other jet which you earlier pointed out too as the jet which was hit later near Mangla is now the mystery jet(you also claimed it earlier as F16) Now you are saying that other jet near Tandar Fall down before Abhi jet?

And then add to the mix "may be SU30".

Kuku:whistle:

Dear, SU30 going cold to avoid missile hit is the personification of silliness and proof that those who think that are swimming in what has been dribbling down IAF spokesman's ill fitting attire as the missile(s) fired at SU30 was AMRAAM which is not an IR heat seeking missile but an active radar guided missile, understand the difference.

If going cold means crashing, lol, only then people would be willing to support such IAF fairy tails.

i don't want to discuss it anymore.very sad for india if they lost su-30.now kindly shift focus from this incident to 16 to 20 april.india ca still attack.they are crying for rafale lol.

Why Maj.Gen.Asif chose to tweet about this article with Rafale in it?

:) killer!

Did You guys notice how IAF chief is justifying Rafales...i believe The deal is in jeopardy! they are getting desperate...My word he should be in back handling IAF daily ops now he is going here and there to justify... well done @Windjammer
I believe Dhonna also got some kickbacks from French the way he justifying Rafale purchase totally ignoring 250 Su30s show this man also involve in this bad deal I still believe Rafale is unnecessary purchase for IAF they can build tejas more in number to replace legacy migs

whatever.my best wishes is always with my country.iaf should accept if they lost su-30.it's a very big plane.i don't want to hurt anyone.people can think from different ways.truth will come out.this new ispr message is powerful with so much explanation.he said.....PAF shot down 2 IAF Jets wreckage seen by all. i hope they will release more pictures of iaf jets wreckage.this conflict is ongoing.india is mad under modi.all they want is destruction on our side.

i don't want to discuss it anymore.very sad for india if they lost su-30.now kindly shift focus from this incident to 16 to 20 april.india ca still attack.they are crying for rafale lol.
Nothing wrong with Su30s it's a great palne but they crying for Rafale is just cover up from corruption nothing more.

This has to happen sooner the better...IAF and Nazi Modi they need reason to survive..any new about there polls to date?

Can i talk to myself:
what if there is a defection of IAF Pilot and MiG-29UPG from Pathankot AFB to Lahore airport. this would be enough to shut them off for good.

if this not happen IAF goes in as ordered by Nazi Modi - gets beaten hard both central front and southern front - things escalate - and there is mutiny in Indian Armed forces nobody in right mind will kill the world.

May be my wishful thinking...

yes you are right it was just this article containing the details ...there are no other...

You guys notice how B.S Dhanoa completely removed Su-30MKI.
all those 250+ Su-30MKI are scrap matel?

"
The Indian Air Force chief was addressing a gathering at a seminar on aerospace power of the future and the impact of technology.

"In the Balakot operation, we had technology on our side, and we could launch precision stand of weapons with great accuracy. In the subsequent engagements, we came out better because we upgraded our MiG-21s, Bisons, and Mirage-2000 aircraft," he said.

Read more at:
//economictimes.indiatimes.com/articleshow/68889661.cms?utm_source=twitter_wap&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=socialsharebuttons&from=mdr&utm_source=contentofinterest&utm_medium=text&utm_campaign=cppst
Dhonna is a filthy man nothing more he should be fire over 27 fiasco.

Kindly open a new thread or merge it with IAF Chiefs press briefing thread.
It's telling how the rank and file feels about such statements. Surely '..it rots from the top', so there may be value in falsehoods disseminated from the top because people can start believing their own lies at the very bottom. They talk about stand-off weapons in the article; the air launch cruise missiles and those are the weapons that hit them the hardest. I found out from my own sources in the Air Force that the actual story is not known by majority of the public and people only know about the 2 IAF jets shot down. The 6 targets that were targeted were targeted with these stand-off weapons and that scared the Indians so much that everything in them froze and they started whining about the Rafale because that aircraft can carry and deliver such weapons. Our Mirages conducted the incursion and attacked with these weapons. It is said that at one point there were 24 PAF aircraft in the air. This was an act of tremendous herculean balls in broad day light. So Indians whining about the Rafale is because of what happened to them on the ground not in the air. This was the worst bitch-slap in probably a long time in air warfare history. Let them believe their lies, its actually a good thing - hubris has its own fall again and again. Encourage them.

I believe Dhonna also got some kickbacks from French the way he justifying Rafale purchase totally ignoring 250 Su30s show this man also involve in this bad deal I still believe Rafale is unnecessary purchase for IAF they can build tejas more in number to replace legacy migs

Nothing wrong with Su30s it's a great palne but they crying for Rafale is just cover up from corruption nothing more.

Dhonna is a filthy man nothing more he should be fire over 27 fiasco.

I think we should officially call him Chief Roona Dhonna from now on ... or at least on PDF lol

This is your proof that an F16 is down .. lolz

What can you see other than 2 white lines?

It could be anything from any day ... there were 3 dozens aircraft were flying that day with a number of missiles as well ... This could be anything ...

This video means nothing at all ... This is equivallent to imagination of a 3 years kid who talks to his stuff toys

this is my opinion based on evidences.i don't want to proof to anyone that i am pakistani.i just don't care.if you don't like m comment,move on.everyone has the right to speak.

thanks at least you can understand that i am only talking about the events.there is a loyalty test going on here.lol

sir watch this video.you can see a fighter jet at high altitude.first plane went down and the other jet in the background moves towards left side which later was shot down.check the iaf picture that i am posting here.two impact points.one on the left,one on the right.the impact on right happened before impact on left.it can be seen in the video and by the direction of sunlight,i think this proves that at least two jets fall on our side.
(video of first jet goind down and clearly you can see the other jet in the background turning left)

(video of first jet)

now match it with iaf impact points.here is the picture...

i am not saying that the first jet is f-16.this is the line adopted by iaf so i don't adopt it but it is clearly a jet,may be su-30.who knows!

This is your proof that an F16 is down .. lolz

What can you see other than 2 white lines?

It could be anything from any day ... there were 3 dozens aircraft were flying that day with a number of missiles as well ... This could be anything ...

This video means nothing at all ... This is equivallent to imagination of a 3 years kid who talks to his stuff toys
He uses videos made by childish Indians to support the idea that an F-16D Blk52 was shot down by their MiG-21. Judging from his post history, I am very sure this "Arsalan 345" is not a Pakistani as his reasons and arguments regarding Feb 27 skirmish are extremely Indian-centric.

Guys wtf is wrong with you people? Anyone who is questioning the Pakistani narrative is being labeled as an Indian? Wow, I thought this forum was open to such critique and analysis. Mods please post clear rules, are we allowed to question the Pakistani narrative or not?

Coming back to my second point, so many people here are quoting how could have the PAF hidden the f16 if it was shot down? True, agreed. How did the Indians hide their SU30? You cant have it both ways. I have posted before and I will say it again, for the common man, no su30 was shot. People with contacts in PAF would say otherwise but I speak as a common man

What else you can have both ways is: How was the plane shot down?

Indian answer: Abhinandan shot it down
Pakistani answer: Nauman Ali Khan/Hassan Siddiqui shot it down

All of Abhinandan's missiles proven to have never been fired. No statement from Abhinandan himself of shooting down F-16. No acknowledgment of any other pilot. Hell, no acknowledgment of F-16 being shot down by Modi, as far as I'm aware. He should be bragging about it on campaign trail!

Conclusion for common man: Second plane (2 planes proven by separate videos of multiple planes/parachutes) must be Indian. Is it SU-30? Possibly not. However there are members here who correctly identified the accredited pilots on day 0 of the incident. These same members also confirm the second plane is SU-30. Adding to that there are videos/locals identify 2 parachutes from one plane. That's enough evidence for me, a common man, that the second plane is SU-30.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom