What's new

Wing Commander Noman Ali Khan & Squadron Leader Hassan Siddqui, MIG-21Bison & SU-30 MKI slayers

Some confused members still falling prey to baseless propaganda. You don't even trust your own narrative, despite all proof favouring our stance. What more should one say.

@Arsalan 345 and which video are you talking about :) ?? and you are an indian my friend,

there is no way Paf can hide a loss of F16,we all Pakistani know this,if something crashes in AJK,locals would have been there making videos much before army+ american counting of our F16 proves it,so dont come here with A false flag ID, the secons jet which crashed fell on IOK,

@TF141 bro this @Arsalan 345 is an indian

I have posted this comment also on another relevant thread.

It is now clear that both India and Pakistan are concealing as well as misstating about the incidences, which took place on February 27. On PDF, some of the posters are very anxious that all the facts of that day shall be laid bare, by the ISPR, without any distortion. I think that we fail to understand that we are still in a state of war with India. If ISPR is not clearing this fog and leaving certain aspects to the imagination of the people; there must be certain cogent reasons for that. We have to appreciate that the ISPR is not here to remove the anxieties and apprehensions, of each one of us. To them, if their narrative is accepted by the most of the Pakistanis; is, by and large, given credence by the international media; and has succeeded in putting India on back foot; then their broad objectives have been met successfully. What Indian state and media is selling to their own people, is not much of a concern for ISPR to address.

Windy don't mind.i have seen a video and matched it with the iaf provided photos.it clearly matched.have you seen the video where one jet was shot down but in the background you can see another jet at high altitude turning towards left side? That left side jet was hit later near mangla reservoir.abhi was seen near a stream so the spot is clearly sabz kot.other jet near tandar fall down before abhi jet.video matched description.yes I know iaf can make fake images.f-16s fired amraams on su-30 which went cold to avoid missile hit.they didn't even cross the loc.we must provide proof to the world now..
You saw a video that matched with the radar picture - with no frame of reference. How? How do you know the physical location of the said aircrafts? The radar picture that Indians have put up, has been doctored to the point, where it did not even include PAF planes in the actual vicinity that they were. So what are you on about?

Last edited:
Windy don't mind.i have seen a video and matched it with the iaf provided photos.it clearly matched.have you seen the video where one jet was shot down but in the background you can see another jet at high altitude turning towards left side? That left side jet was hit later near mangla reservoir.abhi was seen near a stream so the spot is clearly sabz kot.other jet near tandar fall down before abhi jet.video matched description.yes I know iaf can make fake images.f-16s fired amraams on su-30 which went cold to avoid missile hit.they didn't even cross the loc.we must provide proof to the world now.
So while the rest of the world is ridiculing Indians on their flimsy evidence and cartoon like images, you OTOH were privileged to see some video. And even from some contrails in the sky, you were able to judge that those are over Mangla or did you actually witnessed a Heron or King Fisher nose dive into Mangla lake. Must say you are gifted dude.

So while the rest of the world is ridiculing Indians on their flimsy evidence and cartoon like images, you OTOH were privileged to see some video. And even from some contrails in the sky, you were able to judge that those are over Mangla or did you actually witnessed a Heron or King Fisher nose dive into Mangla lake. Must say you are gifted dude.

May be a king fisher, with a trail of smoke, from its ***.

You saw a video that matched with the radar picture - with no frame of reference. How? How do you know the physical location of the said aircrafts? The radar picture that Indians have put up, has been doctored to the point, where it did not even included PAF planes in the actual vicinity that they were. So what are you on about?

This man appears to be something greater than Albert Einstein. I doubt, whether he could set and establish a three dimensional frame of reference from a video.

Some confused members still falling prey to baseless propaganda. You don't even trust your own narrative, despite all proof favouring our stance. What more should one say.
Its prove one and only thing who is misusing Pakistan Flag on their PDF identity.

Last edited:
May be a king fisher, with a trail of smoke, from its ***.

This man appears to be something greater than Albert Einstein. I doubt, whether he could set and establish a three dimensional frame of reference from a video.
I guess now we know where the Indians pulled out that piece of AMRAAM from.

Guys wtf is wrong with you people? Anyone who is questioning the Pakistani narrative is being labeled as an Indian? Wow, I thought this forum was open to such critique and analysis. Mods please post clear rules, are we allowed to question the Pakistani narrative or not?

Coming back to my second point, so many people here are quoting how could have the PAF hidden the f16 if it was shot down? True, agreed. How did the Indians hide their SU30? You cant have it both ways. I have posted before and I will say it again, for the common man, no su30 was shot. People with contacts in PAF would say otherwise but I speak as a common man

... and today Russians are getting know-how from IAF for their evading AIM125c...
Really? Then how the heck does US see an ally in India?

i don't see any su-30 video.i don't believe.su-30s turned cold when amraams were fired towards them.f-16s on central position fired amraams towards approaching su-30s from south.f-16s were at 30 to 40000 feet.other group of f-16s on south were at 10 to 15000 feet which was ambush for su-30s.migs from north wasn't engaged by jf-17s.jf-17s was busy with indian mirages.that's why migs went through straight to our central primary package f-16s.one mig violated airspace and shot down.we also seen the video of another jet going down.it was at low altitude as compare to indian mig.we don't know who was flying that plane and which airforce operated that plane.it's a mystery.
What? You seriously sound like an Indian who was right there amidst the combat. You sound ridiculous.

You know what actually sounds more believable than your imaginative story? The words of an Indian TV anchor:

"The big story breaking this morning, an F-16 of the Pakistani air force shot down a Su-30MKI.. the latest of India's air force." - Rahul Kanwal 02/27/19

Now that's believable.

Really? Then how the heck does US see an ally in India?

Just Indian article ...dont take it seriously...Russians know what happened on DDAY.

Guys whats cooking ...have you heard abt SU34....

Last edited:
Just Indian article ...dont take it seriously...Russians know what happened on DDAY.

Guys whats cocking ...have you heard abt SU34....

heheheh i think you meant to say cooking :p anyways what about the SU-34's?

I am not sure about anything but clearly we need to analyze videos again and again also your statement doesn't make any sense.abhinandan can't fly a twin seat mig-21.mig-21 only carry 1 pilot,not two.
you didn't get my point locals repoted 3 things were seen 2 parachutes were and usually A pilot have 2 chutes one for the ejection seat and one for the himself when he removes himself from the ejection seat so this brings a total of 3 things
1. aircraft itself
2. Ejection seat with parachute
3. abhi with his parachute

Guys wtf is wrong with you people? Anyone who is questioning the Pakistani narrative is being labeled as an Indian? Wow, I thought this forum was open to such critique and analysis. Mods please post clear rules, are we allowed to question the Pakistani narrative or not?

Coming back to my second point, so many people here are quoting how could have the PAF hidden the f16 if it was shot down? True, agreed. How did the Indians hide their SU30? You cant have it both ways. I have posted before and I will say it again, for the common man, no su30 was shot. People with contacts in PAF would say otherwise but I speak as a common man
I don't think people would make accusations if the arguments were cogent and based on facts and logic. The facts are that the Indians have presented very weak evidence for their side of the story and did not share any viable evidence to back their claims. Like many people have said F16s are not super weapons and are fallible aircraft and anyone can have a lucky hit! However, where is the evidence? Son the indian narrative falls flat on this demand. Neutral observers have stated the same. On the Pak side there are certain indisputable facts:

ISPR stated a fighter possibly 2 were shot down. ! has been presented so far. This raises Pak's credibility and perhaps 2 were shot down.

Pak side said no F16s were shot down - a major claim by the IAF. FP a world class publication that exists on the quality and credibility of it's reports pubslihed an art stating sources - unnamed but closely connected with the Pentagon have verified a count and have found no gaps in the F16 inventory. Such is the fierce reputation of this publication that even Vipin Narang backtracked and started to spout JF17 instead of F16. The IAF/IA was also monitoring other chatter and activity, no SAR activity was seen by them. They continue to peddle some random chatter of a dusra piranda but that could be anything and could refer to double counting or indeed a SU30 splash.

The IAF have stated that the F16 kill has been attributed to the downed MIG21, all their radar images were nothing but sketches on a CAD/drawing package, so all their systems point to a kill by Abhi-fantasticTea Nandon, but with what? ISPR displayed all 4 missiles and a full bullets rack. Many Indians have stated the 4th missile is incomplete and hence was the one that exploded next to the F16, but all weapons were found on or around the doomed MIG21.

So with all these facts, how can we continue to suggest that the PAF lost a F16 and is hiding this fact. How can it do that? and why would the USA hide that fact?

I don't think people would make accusations if the arguments were cogent and based on facts and logic. The facts are that the Indians have presented very weak evidence for their side of the story and did not share any viable evidence to back their claims. Like many people have said F16s are not super weapons and are fallible aircraft and anyone can have a lucky hit! However, where is the evidence? Son the indian narrative falls flat on this demand. Neutral observers have stated the same. On the Pak side there are certain indisputable facts:

ISPR stated a fighter possibly 2 were shot down. ! has been presented so far. This raises Pak's credibility and perhaps 2 were shot down.

Pak side said no F16s were shot down - a major claim by the IAF. FP a world class publication that exists on the quality and credibility of it's reports pubslihed an art stating sources - unnamed but closely connected with the Pentagon have verified a count and have found no gaps in the F16 inventory. Such is the fierce reputation of this publication that even Vipin Narang backtracked and started to spout JF17 instead of F16. The IAF/IA was also monitoring other chatter and activity, no SAR activity was seen by them. They continue to peddle some random chatter of a dusra piranda but that could be anything and could refer to double counting or indeed a SU30 splash.

The IAF have stated that the F16 kill has been attributed to the downed MIG21, all their radar images were nothing but sketches on a CAD/drawing package, so all their systems point to a kill by Abhi-fantasticTea Nandon, but with what? ISPR displayed all 4 missiles and a full bullets rack. Many Indians have stated the 4th missile is incomplete and hence was the one that exploded next to the F16, but all weapons were found on or around the doomed MIG21.

So with all these facts, how can we continue to suggest that the PAF lost a F16 and is hiding this fact. How can it do that? and why would the USA hide that fact?

I agree with all of the information you presented. I am not saying our F16 was shot. Similarly, Indians are also claiming that their SU30 was not shot down. Since we are not presenting concrete evidence (pls paf wearing patches is not concrete evidence for me ) regarding the SU30, I would not get excited and stay neutral.

Back
Top Bottom