What's new

Wing Commander Noman Ali Khan & Squadron Leader Hassan Siddqui, MIG-21Bison & SU-30 MKI slayers

capture7-jpg.552265

capture9-jpg.552266

Wish the other 2 missiles were also whole missiles. The missiles warhead was missing in atleast 1.
look at these picture, the missing warhead is burned and flattened out

satellite images are not low resolution they are quite high and even if it was hidden under a trees, fire from a plane could be easily geolocated by thermal imaging
Looking at your messages you look like a deluded Indian
My thoughts exactly. He's towing the Indian mantra.

Mods, I'm sorry but it's just so obvious.

Satellite Images are low resolution images. And if the crash happened near tree cover, then nothing will be visible.
I mean just release the damn info about the second pilot, WTF is the delay?

Then lets prove it is false. Lets release the info about the second pilot. Why are we scared?

You do not go to the media and even give SPECIFIC details that the pilot is injured and is in the hospital!! And following that up with the PM saying the same as well.

See all the theories floating around that
# the pilot is israeli
# its not being released because it will cause a war

and what not rubbish! lets release the info about second pilot and lets be done with it!!

I mean are we brain damaged? No airforce in the entire world has shot down a Su-27 family of fighters. NO ONE HA SHOT DOWN!! PAF IS THE FIRST AIRFORCE IN THE WORLD TO SHOOT DOWN A FLANKER!! And that too an Advanced Super Flanker with a PESA radar and with other western avionics. DO YOU EVEN REALIZE THE GOLD MINE WE ARE SITTING ON? IF WE RELEASE THE INFO OF THE SECOND PILOT, WE WILL BE REMEMBERED THROUGHOUT HISTORY AS THE FIRST AIRFORCE ON THIS PLANET TO EVER SHOOT DOWN A SUPER FLANKER. BUT WE ARE NOT RELEASING THE SECOND PILOT INFO!
No one in the right mind would pass up on an opportunity like this. No one is this stupid to pass up on an opportunity like this. Either we release the info about the second pilot, or we screwed up big time losing the first ever F-16 in an air-air kill that too to an 1955 design MiG-21!

You are forgetting the geopolitical implications of confirming it.

Especially when geopolitical game is moving, changing, like a chess game.

If we confirm we have splashed Su30, we could see a stop in the evolving relations we could have with Russia.

If we confirm that Ef sola was splashed then we could destroy What is left about our relation with USA.

By not revealing whatever the reality is, we are playing with both USA and Russia. At least on public front. I think they know what happened really. India is irrelevant in this matter now.

Update : my personal opinion is that we didn’t loss any jet. Why ? Because if it was the case then, indians would have strike again especially with Modi running campaign for election. But now.... “cough cough”... their supadupa Su30 cooked with indian spices, I mean the sauce MKI, is nowhere seen again near our border.

I could be wrong in my analysis of course.

Last edited:
Regardless of who was the second pilot or how many parachutes were seen that day, i can say with conviction that forget F-16, PAF didn't even lose a Mushak on the 27th February.
Remember so far all the press briefings have been given by the ISPR, at some point PAF plans to give all the details.

1_DZ6Z_LNVlngCZklBrH-KGA.jpeg

I've heard some say that this wreckage can't be from a MiG-21Bis, and that it seems to come from a Su-30MKI instead. The NLI picked this wreckage up.

What do you guys think?

View attachment 553336

I've heard some say that this wreckage can't be from a MiG-21Bis, and that it seems to come from a Su-30MKI instead. The NLI picked this wreckage up.

What do you guys think?
The SU-30 was a BVR kill and it reportedly crashed on the Indian side of LOC.

Again, satellite images cannot tell you if it gets hidden by tree cover or if the wreakage is split up spread over a wide area. Satellite images have their limitations.

It was just a report. No names and its not official. DG-ISPR media briefing and IAF media briefing is official.

Its the LOC, its dotted with no-mans land with steep cliffs and army only restricted areas.
Releasing an official statement and going back on it is a big deal. DGISPR and the Prime Minister should have given clarification! Without clarification, it all looks very very fishy. If the info about the pilot in the hospital is unconfirmed, then we should have said "we have initial reports of a second pilot in a hospital, we will provide you with additional details when we confirm the same", but nooo we went ahead and categorically confirmed that "we have a second pilot in the CMH". THAT IS A BIG DEAL! That was a confirmed info. Since the pilot is heavily injured and presumably unconscious we might have assumed he was one of theirs, is the fear lurking in every ones mind.

Wish the other 2 missiles were also whole missiles. The missiles warhead was missing in atleast 1.
The other two missiles were damaged due to impact of own missile explosive and during the crash. The seekers were all found from the wreckage which means none of the missiles were launched.

it became easier for india to hide its su 30 loss as they also lost an Mi 17. those sukhoi pilots who died in su 30 crash were claimed as they died in heli crash .

it became easier for india to hide its su 30 loss as they also lost an Mi 17. those sukhoi pilots who died in su 30 crash were claimed as they died in heli crash .
Indian are more clever and better script writer than your imagination. They already staged in Avantipura car accident at 3:30 am when there was no traffic at all at this time where sqdn Leader of su30 died with other fellows in road accident... wicked.

And also note that Indians have successfully diverted the debate from IAF performance on 27/2 to F16 hit ...at least Indian Janta has forgot about overall SU-30 performance in particular. No one asking them to take journalists to the site where PAF dropped bombs ...

They continue to prop up new stories every 2nd day...just like yesterday, WC Hassan Siddique was in story and today Russians are getting know-how from IAF for their evading AIM125c... Sham ko ISPR ka song Chori kar liya....keep us all busy.

And also note that Indians have successfully diverted the debate from IAF performance on 27/2 to F16 hit ...at least Indian Janta has forgot about overall SU-30 performance in particular. No one asking them to take journalists to the site where PAF dropped bombs ...

They continue to prop up new stories every 2nd day...just like yesterday, WC Hassan Siddique was in story and today Russians are getting know-how from IAF for their evading AIM125c... Sham ko ISPR ka song Chori kar liya....keep us all busy.
There r two reasons one to divert attention from su 30 kill and second domastic consumption india is full of idiots who gona Beleive on this .they pop story to fil the void Google Algorithm works on latest not on facts.

Both India and Pakistan will strictly stick to their respective narratives (PAF's claim of downing a Flanker for the very first time in A2A Combat while IAF's claim of downing an F-16 for the very first time in A2A Combat) ... People will have to choose their own reality. Proofs or no Proofs. Indian public will be content with whatever IAF tells them and that's pretty good outcome for everyone in India. BJP/RSS, IAF, Establishment and Media. Same is true in case of PAF and Pakistani awam. PAF has succeeded in its proof of shooting down a Flanker as much as IAF has succeeded in providing proof of a F-16's shooting down.
For me, a Mig-21 and Mi-17 destruction along with hitting 6 ground targets with precision is very satisfactory performance but if some day PAF can establish beyond a reasonable doubt that indeed a flanker (or any other IAF jet) was hit by AMRAAM, I will never complain.

If we don't give out info of the second pilot, we have lost the F-16 battle.
Says who? sorry dear but you can't speak for everyone else. No independent media is buying IAF's story nor are they interested in second pilot. Everyone is picking on ISPR's initial press release while no one refers to second interview he gave to an Anchorperson, where he said that second pilot is DEAD.

IAF has shown nothing but shit, because they got nothing....

Tell me something, how was F-16 shot down?

Back
Top Bottom