What's new

Wing Commander Noman Ali Khan & Squadron Leader Hassan Siddqui, MIG-21Bison & SU-30 MKI slayers

What else you can have both ways is: How was the plane shot down?

Indian answer: Abhinandan shot it down
Pakistani answer: Nauman Ali Khan/Hassan Siddiqui shot it down

All of Abhinandan's missiles proven to have never been fired. No statement from Abhinandan himself of shooting down F-16. No acknowledgment of any other pilot. Hell, no acknowledgment of F-16 being shot down by Modi, as far as I'm aware. He should be bragging about it on campaign trail!

Conclusion for common man: Second plane (2 planes proven by separate videos of multiple planes/parachutes) must be Indian. Is it SU-30? Possibly not. However there are members here who correctly identified the accredited pilots on day 0 of the incident. These same members also confirm the second plane is SU-30. Adding to that there are videos/locals identify 2 parachutes from one plane. That's enough evidence for me, a common man, that the second plane is SU-30.
PAF believes secind jet is SU 30

this is my opinion based on evidences.i don't want to proof to anyone that i am pakistani.i just don't care.if you don't like m comment,move on.everyone has the right to speak.

thanks at least you can understand that i am only talking about the events.there is a loyalty test going on here.lol

sir watch this video.you can see a fighter jet at high altitude.first plane went down and the other jet in the background moves towards left side which later was shot down.check the iaf picture that i am posting here.two impact points.one on the left,one on the right.the impact on right happened before impact on left.it can be seen in the video and by the direction of sunlight,i think this proves that at least two jets fall on our side.
(video of first jet goind down and clearly you can see the other jet in the background turning left)

(video of first jet)

now match it with iaf impact points.here is the picture...

i am not saying that the first jet is f-16.this is the line adopted by iaf so i don't adopt it but it is clearly a jet,may be su-30.who knows!
If you claim that second smoke was from mig21 then i can assure you the frist aircraft fell in IOK just look where second smoke is heading its towards the AJK while first aircraft is heading towards opposite direction

The President has been pleased to grant the military awards to the officers and soldiers of Pakistan Army, Navy and Air Force.

1 Sitara-i-Jur’at, 2 Tamgha-i-Jur’at, 8 Sitara-i-Basalat, 88 Tamgha-i-Basalat, 94 Imtiazi Asnad, 113 COAS Commendation Cards, 23 Hilal-i-Imtiaz (Military), 112 Sitara-i-Imtiaz (Military) and 137 Tamgha-i-Imtiaz (Military) have been awarded.

According to an ISPR statement, following officers and soldiers of three services have been conferred gallantly awards for displaying bravery, dedication, commitment and professionalism during different operations and particularly against Indian aggression post Pulwama defeating India in all domains. Major awards include:

Following officer has been conferred with Sitara-i-Jur’at: Wing Commander Muhammad Noman Ali Khan, Air Force.

Following officers have been conferred with Tamgha-i-Jur’at: Group Capt Faheem Ahmad Khan, Air Force, Squadron Leader Hasan Mahmood Siddiqui, Air Force.

Last edited:
Got wind of some Indian plan to release some "proof" in the form of an article of shooting down our f 16 with the mig 21. Maybe some article from RT similar to FP. Lets see what they concoct this time.

upload_2019-9-8_3-25-50.png

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom