What's new

Will the US defend Philippines if China attacks?

It is the title of the topic. Russia did the same. They even fired on Chiness boats. The best way is that Chinese fishmen do not violate Philippine territorial waters. The Chinese territory can be found in the following map.

Destroy Chinese fishing boats is not a good idea. If their ship is sunk, they will declare that it's ancient Chinese ship which was sunk thousands years ago, and claim it as a prove of Chinese historical territory :rofl:

It is the title of the topic. Russia did the same. They even fired on Chiness boats. The best way is that Chinese fishmen do not violate Philippine territorial waters. The Chinese territory can be found in the following map.

Thank you for your concern but your valued opinions are not needed here. The sovereign issues are between China and Philippines.

Thank you for your concern but your valued opinions are not needed here. The sovereign issues are between China and Philippines.

Your post only shows you how close-minded you are
Dude grow up, just because he's not from china nor philippines doesn't mean he has no rights to state his opinions.

Dude grow up, just because he's not from china nor philippines doesn't mean he has no rights to state his opinions.

His opinions are worthless, because he's totally clueless about the history of China's 2,000-year-old discovery of the South China Sea dating from the Han Dynasty.

Perhaps you're the one should 'grow up' a little. His opinions are bias and his advices lack credentials. He is nothing more than a mouth piece for the Filipinos, and I wouldn't surprise he is in fact a Filipino hiding in another country's flag.

Perhaps you're the one should 'grow up' a little. His opinions are bias and his advices lack credentials. He is nothing more than a mouth piece for the Filipinos, and I wouldn't surprise he is in fact a Filipino hiding in another country's flag.

Perhaps you should stop accusing everyone with your bias opinion and learn to listen once in a while
But nevermind, I know most of the chinese here are close-minded puppets of their government

:coffee:

Perhaps you should stop accusing everyone with your bias opinion and learn to listen once in a while
But nevermind, I know most of the chinese here are close-minded puppets of their government

:coffee:

My bias opinions? Says who, you a Filipino?

Did I accuse you anything when you lambasted all these verbal nonsenses in the forum here?

His opinions are worthless, because he's totally clueless about the history of China's 2,000-year-old discovery of the South China Sea dating from the Han Dynasty.

Spaniards discovered America. So what now?

What a pity, you think you are something more than a mouth piece for the Chinese :coffee:
\

My bias opinions? Says who, you a Filipino?

Did I accuse you anything when you lambasted all these verbal nonsenses in the forum here?

This is an international forum if I remember correctly
Only close minded with bias opinion people says this

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/china-...ippines-if-china-attacks-8.html#ixzz221kBOtaq

Your government will be proud of you :china:

Đảo Bạch Long Vỹ;3242838 said:
What a pity, you think you are something more than a mouth piece for the Chinese :coffee:
\

Naturally I speak for my country and my people and I wouldn't you blame you to do the same for yours, however it's a two street any accusations toward me by you and that loud mouth 'ComeAtMeBro' go right to to both of you.

And BTW, I didn't even state any opinion at all in related to this thread.

Naturally I speak for my country and my people and I wouldn't you blame you to do the same for yours, however it's a two street any accusations toward me by you and that loud mouth 'ComeAtMeBro' go right to to both of you.

I'm talking about Philippines' sovereignty.
My flag is neither Philippines nor China. So am I a false-flagger who is a mouth piece for the Filipino?

Đảo Bạch Long Vỹ;3242888 said:
I'm talking about Philippines' sovereignty.
My flag is neither Philippines nor China. So am I a false-flagger who is a mouth piece for the Filipino?

Read my post carefully, I did not accuse you a false flagger. It said it's a natural thing for you to speak on the behalf of your country, which of course is Vietnam as your flag indicates.

However the new guy 'asean-145' has 13 posts while he carries two Swedish flags and everyone of his posts is anti China, if it's you would you respect his opinion and take his 'advises'?

Back
Top Bottom