What's new

Will the Doklam Standoff Lead to a Second India-China War?

I agree. Since it is really between China and Bhutan, India's occupation and her imposed conditions on the Doklam region is like "I want to have my cake and eat it too" kind of foreign policy.

If you dont have an iota of info about situation then please abstain from making comments .:lol:

We are there because Bhutan requested our support .Any attack on Bhutan is the attack on India ,thats the deal and agreement .

Swallow it and CCP should return the land of Bhutan to them.

I like this part “under India’s logic, if the Pakistani government requests, a third country’s army can enter the area disputed by India and Pakistan.”

Well done India, you've opened the Pandora's Box.

Noone opened Pandora box and noone dares to touch in our land .

This is another BS article produced by Indian. It is India taking the risk by plotting an invasion on doklam long ago. They deployed large number of troops near that area long ago and out right invade a clearly border are belongs to China and then brag about its China invading them. Even India recognize that area is belongs to China and they intervene on behalf of Bhutan.

Modi and his ignorant , out of touch reality general are taking the risk. There is a reason why China banned YouTube. As so many keyboard warrior and kid post many feel good video bragging about the military might of India and useless delusion ranking that purposely rank India military higher.

Can't believe a world leader can get duped so easily? I guess nationalistic and ego are plays a part that clog Indian leader mind.

We can see what PLA is doing in Tibet ,each and every movements in every second .We are just anticipitating the movements .

I like this part “under India’s logic, if the Pakistani government requests, a third country’s army can enter the area disputed by India and Pakistan.”

Well done India, you've opened the Pandora's Box.

We trust Pakistani Government on dis ... they will not allowed fake heroism will stop them from allowing chinese in kashmir (military)

Chinease have no stomach for fighting.

They have no military experience

Lost to Vietnam in 79.

And worried about the world reaction

Lose lose for china

your news media keep saying that is a disputed territory, but it is NOT.
let's assume it is disputed territory, it is between China and Bhutan, it has nothing to do with India, oh, don't you use that excuse saying Bhutan is requesting India to help, because it is not true.

If China can undermine Indian concerns and built roads and Infrastructure through a territory that we claim in full on behalf of a third nation, with the same logic we reserve full right to interfere in Butan China dispute as it suits us, period. :p:

Typical Indian excuse. Nobody threathen Bhutan. It just an excuse by delusion indians. Modi is digging his own grave. And I hope Indian General leave out ego and nationalism aside and brief him the real dire situation and strength of Indian armed forces instead of telling lies and risk billions of Indian lives.

Well why do you bother about us in the first place ?? After all India and China were never friends. Or are you really afraid about the consequences. But we are least bothered, that's why we are pursuing it aggressively instead of occasional threat/feel good statements. Do something on ground if you have real balls. LOL :p:

Lost to Vietnam in 79.

Lose lose for china
Yes, we shall see who has the appetite soon. The problem with Indian is they are too quick to draw conclusion when the race is not finished yet. Their big mouth is the problem.

If the stand off continues for some more time....limited war is possible...an all out war is not is the interest of either country. India should move its mountain forces to Doklam.

If the stand off continues for some more time....limited war is possible...an all out war is not is the interest of either country. India should move its mountain forces to Doklam.
Indian will never learn from small skirmish defeat. A bigger total defeat for Indian is needed. India is a competitor for China and not a partner. Let's finish her once and for all. Pacify south west region.

... XI
883682522-funny_panda_upside_down.jpg

Indian will never learn from small skirmish defeat. A bigger total defeat for Indian is needed. India is a competitor for China and not a partner. Let's finish her once and for all. Pacify south west region.

A war is good too...it is time to liberate Tibet...once Tibet is liberated...Tibet can act as buffer state between India and China

What you think India has-been doing for three weeks.

Lsst week ordered two billion dollars if spares and ammo for a one month full blown campaign

Indian satalites and radars and drones are watching every move .

Thousands of troops are on stand by

The Indians are staying quiet but preparing for a short sharp conflict

China is playing the big mouth peice talking about 1962 and showing big military troop deployment .

India is just relaxed and confident and looking to see what China got

This is another BS article produced by Indian. It is India taking the risk by plotting an invasion on doklam long ago. They deployed large number of troops near that area long ago and out right invade a clearly border are belongs to China and then brag about its China invading them. Even India recognize that area is belongs to China and they intervene on behalf of Bhutan.

Modi and his ignorant , out of touch reality general are taking the risk. There is a reason why China banned YouTube. As so many keyboard warrior and kid post many feel good video bragging about the military might of India and useless delusion ranking that purposely rank India military higher.

Can't believe a world leader can get duped so easily? I guess nationalistic and ego are plays a part that clog Indian leader mind.

You hardly see any talk from indian side just wait till this is over, internet will be troll from this compaigne that China got scared they realize our power. From history lesson China have to slap hard atleast once to keep her on its position. or get ready for Head ache :)

Lost to Vietnam in 79.

Lose lose for china
You know nothing about that war in 1979. Just like 1962, the pride Chinese just wanted give a lesson to Vietnam. In some direction, we pushed our army 100 Kilometers into Vietam's land, then we withdrawed our army back.
We did the same thing in 1962, withdrawed 20 kilometers by ourself for peace.

You hardly see any talk from indian side just wait till this is over, internet will be troll from this compaigne that China got scared they realize our power. From history lesson China have to slap hard atleast once to keep her on its position. or get ready for Head ache :)
Please make your people have toilet first. Get rid of the Caste system by root first. Make your untouchable people live a decent life first. That will be the really power which can convice our Chinese.
With the similar population, India just have 1/5 GDP of China. Don't you feel shame?
In 30 years, China helped 600 millions people out of poverty, that is the really power we appreciate.

You know nothing about that war in 1979. Just like 1962, the pride Chinese just wanted give a lesson to Vietnam. In some direction, we pushed our army 100 Kilometers into Vietam's land, then we withdrawed our army back.
We did the same thing in 1962, withdrawed 20 kilometers by ourself for peace.

Please make your people have toilet first. Get rid of the Caste system by root first. Make your untouchable people live a decent life first. That will be the really power which can convice our Chinese.
With the similar population, India just have 1/5 GDP of China. Don't you feel shame?
In 30 years, China helped 600 millions people out of poverty, that is the really power we appreciate.

yes if i were indian i would have been ashamed of how much poverty india have and still their leaders trying to show up in any cast. its such a shame nation without toilets kids with stunt growth. world biggest overseas population lives out of india cuz they dont have enough job. and yet they want war maybe its cuz they wanna lose some population i guess.

I don't think you get the point. Doklam is of strategic importance to India. We have a large border dispute with China in such circumstances why would we let China build a road so close to India and give them a strategic advantage to invade us ?

Got the point! Its not about nationalism or ego its about national security.

All these problems exist because of the huge distrust btw our two countries we need to bridge those gaps and reach to an agreement. China should take steps to ally India's fears.

india is suggesting Punjab can be buffer state :) between india and Pak. :thank_you2:common keep on going.....
A war is good too...it is time to liberate Tibet...once Tibet is liberated...Tibet can act as buffer state between India and China

Back
Top Bottom