What's new

Will The Chief Justice Prove His Worth !

Windjammer

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
1649779901722.png

1649779925592.png

After all the reaction PTIians 15-16 year olds CJ will make sure to get rid of PTIians. Woh bhi Pakistani hai ap ki tarah jis tarah ap loug us k pechay per gaye ho woh bhi nahi choray ga. Jiski lathi uski bhains wala nizam hai Pakistan hai. IK ki govt mein ye sab kuch tha.

Aik letter ko parhnay mein kitna time lagta hai? Action lena hota tou ly lya hota. This is just face saving exit for IK and nothing else.

Then the next PTI rally should be on the doorsteps of SC after it opens.

Sir G, SC is a building and represents a prestigious symbol of justice in the state of Pakistan, which to date still awaiting the implementation from the soul and spirit to serve the masses and not criminals and corrupts.
The rellies should be outside the residences of such 'black sheeps'. Corrupts themselves feel the heat at their doorsteps.
Their children must ask them 'Baba, why these people are angry, what have you done wrong to them'.

If I bottle the last piece of turd I shat out, and no joke it was HUUUGE, it will fetch a better price if I sell it than these Supreme Cu*ts of Bhikari PM.

Good to know that your piece of turd is worth at least Rs. 0.01.

Kala Coats are Dalals

1- 2007 , NRO , was architected by Kala Coat
2- Riqo Diq Faiasco $6.5 Billion Fine due to Kala Coat
3- Turkish Power Ship Dispute 700 Million Dipute againt Kala Coat
4- 2022 Attack against own government and President / Prime Minister

The Source of Problem is KALA coat , for they are the ones responsible for many NAB case never finishing

Never seen when Court goes against own government in middle of night

The biggest problem in Pakiistan are the supreme court judges, they need to be shot dead for
Pakistan to prosper.

The last time chief Qazi got out of his auqat , a kaka sipahi was dispatched to grab him from his hairs , families detained and phone lines tapped.

Windy how many scapegoat threads are needed to divert attention from the real deal ?

He is not that bad, if you compare with Saqib Nisar and others. I don’t know why PTI got issues with everyone.

The last time chief Qazi got out of his auqat , a kaka sipahi was dispatched to grab him from his hairs , families detained and phone lines tapped.

Windy how many scapegoat threads are needed to divert attention from the real deal ?
Context LOL

Back
Top Bottom