What's new

Will the Aircraft Carrier Survive?

Experience is irrelevant. China is world's oldest continuous civilization. Technology has been in China for thousands of years.

Don't bring Civilization sh!t its doesn't matter in this topic are you have high, and lol Why experience is irrelevant lol Please explain, you're OUT OF YOUR MIND :crazy: :crazy::crazy:

Experience is irrelevant. China is world's oldest continuous civilization. Technology has been in China for thousands of years.

stupid there is no continuation of Chinese ancient civilization, they were history, name one Chinese ancient city that we have today lol

no more an ancient city, we have (subcontinent) have a lot more older cities than Chinese civilizations but we didn't claim that its a continuation of ancient vedic or Indus valley civilizations lol stop being a stupid
It's pretty stupid to compare 80s / 90s TV with modern 4K or 8K smart TV.

@waz @krash @Irfan Baloch @Foxtrot Alpha @LeGenD @The Eagle

Clearly a troll post from @White and Green with M/S
lol they develop first stealth jet in 80s (f22) they develop awacs in late 70/ early 80 (E3) etc etc so what i am saying wrong you stupid and why you're always in delusional lol

no more an ancient city, we have (subcontinent) have a lot more older cities than Chinese civilizations but we didn't claim that its a continuation of ancient vedic or Indus valley civilizations lol stop being a stupid

lol they develop first stealth jet in 80s (f22) they develop awacs in late 70/ early 80 (E3) etc etc so what i am saying wrong you stupid and why you're always in delusional lol

Comparing F-22 to J-20 or E-3C to KJ-2000 is like comparing 2000s flu shot to latest Chinese Walvax mRNA vaccine. Sure, they are all planes or vaccines, but the technology difference is phenomenal.

Last edited:
Comparing F-22 to J-20 or E-3C to KJ-2000 is like comparing 2000s flu shot to latest Chinese Walvax mRNA vaccine. Sure, they are all planes or vaccines, but the technology difference is phenomenal.
Don't give retard examples they are not sitting idle they are working on combine aircraft. AWACS+ECM aircraft

This man @White and Green with M/S thinks Americans still dominate the world. What a fool. This is Chinese century. Get over it. :china:
LOL w USA/and west is still dominate the world, you're currently building your military it takes times to you you to develop your Air force/Navy/Army, i amk not saying that you're not progressing but its take time at least 15 to 20 years, They are sailing SCS what is you're doing??? most of your posts are stupid/illogical and retard lol

SCS is international water. As long as they don't sail in Chinese territorial water 22 km from coast I doubt Chinese will care.
SCS is claim by China lol, carrier battle groups are sailing in Twain straight and you're not doing anything most of the times lol, do research before you post

Back
Top Bottom