What's new

Will solve stapled visa issue: China assures India

Status
Not open for further replies.
The stapled visas are no doubt being issued with consent of Chinese government unless Chinese Ministry of FA has a mind of its own. The Chinese premier is either lip servicing or the motive of issuing stabled visas has been achieved and duration of act is over hence there is no more requirement for it.

^^It is not a concession at all for India, it is just leveling the status quo.

It was all normal, and one day they started doing stapled visas and just play with us and listen to us how we react, then just introduce the withdrawal of the same as a huge concession while their premier's visit.

I'm not a China skeptic, but it is not a diplomatic victory for India, but coercive diplomatic victory for china, while our forget about other issues and focus on this simple but emotional issue.

Just try to do the same with China like stapling visa for Tibetan guys, will come to know, how will it be...

Just try to do the same with China like stapling visa for Tibetan guys, will come to know, how will it be...

You could try it I suppose, but your Government already accepts that Tibet is a part of China.

It would take quite a political effort to change that, so if you want to wreck Sino-Indian relations, you could probably try something easier.

What was the point of stapling them in the first place? It's not like Indians would care.

Last edited:
Do u believe the report..????
Huh...
Let's see wat Chinese FM Mr.Qureshi has to say about this...

You could try it I suppose, but your Government already accepts that Tibet is a part of China.

It would take quite a political effort to change that, so if you want to wreck Sino-Indian relations, you could probably try something easier.

China always wanted status quo with India, just to keep the boundary issue as it is, just to keep the mutual suspicion intact a bit, but do biz. Not body is at loss.

I think India understand this and need not worry about all these small problems.

The stapled visas are no doubt being issued with consent of Chinese government unless Chinese Ministry of FA has a mind of its own. The Chinese premier is either lip servicing or the motive of issuing stabled visas has been achieved and duration of act is over hence there is no more requirement for it.
Can u please tell us wat was the motive..
Or any chinese here could shed some light on it..

I respectfully disagree with you there, when the CCP makes their feelings public, it's almost always for a specific and calculated reason.

Chinese-Dragon, any reaction from Chinese media on this matter? (if any)

Showing solidarity with Pakistan I would imagine?

Putting more pressure on India regarding the Tibetan government in exile and their claim on Aksai Chin as well perhaps...
but,why U-turn now??
why not showing solidarity with Pakistan now..
any opinion regarding this..?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom