What's new

Will separating the North East be better for everyone?

Have a referendum for Kashmir and NE states if you guys have the courage. Everything else said here is BS. No other parts of India may vote to secede, but Kashmir and NE states will and they have the logistics to survive, as they are not surrounded by mainland India.

Hw about a referendum in BD and see if they will submit to India and become part of India instead of being an "independent" country? Even "majority' in BD would love to be Indian then to be there just like you feel majority in JK NE want a seperate country. How about doing that if balls is the scale of measurements? i dont know about others but Indian males do have 2 and so also females at top. Dont know of other countries have more or less

LOL, we Bangladeshi's will gladly become Indian, but do YOU have the balls to accept us?

I don't live in India,so my freinds are not Indians, I am in India atm but I don't stay here

Firstly bring black is not wrong thing.I am white lol.I bet fairer than u.lol

Okay there, habshi. Face it you are charcoal black and angry at the world for that.

Less worse than biharis being abused in punjab?

bhaiyyas should stay out of Punjab. we don't need anymore hinugens using demographic warfare to skew our population.

No No none noin....
Simple answer from NEians...except a few with separatist vendetta.

@うきま
I think it wouldhave made more sense if a local NE resident started such thread than a new chineese poster who barely has any idea about geopolitical situation in NE. With no disrespect intended, ground reality is far different from what you have envisioned.

Last edited:
First of all, I have no intention of making this thread a fighting thread, I just want some proper discussions. I'm going to post some recent news about discrimination of people from the North East happening in India.

#1. 22 October 2014
A Manipur student identified as Soram Kanta (25), son of S Budhi of Luker Maning Leikai died after being pushed from a running train, allegedly by fellow passengers of Dibrugarh-Yesvantpur Express (15902), in West Bengal on October 19.

Family members of the victim informed that he boarded the train from Dimapur on October 17 and contacted his mother on Oct 19 evening from Howrah station, West Bengal.

When contacted again later in the night, his phone was picked up by someone identified as Akbar alias Kalam, a passenger of the train, and informed that he was pushed off from compartment by some unidentified persons while seating near door of the train.

His death body was found at Uleberia near Howrah station the same night. Family members have filed a FIR at Patsoi police station, Imphal today morning and they will leave for Kolkata to collect the soulless body of the victim.

He was a computer diploma student of a college in Mangalore under Manipal University

#2. 17 October 2014
24-year-old JULIET from Mizoram was found murdered and brought to Safdarjung hospital with serious head injury with bleeding from House no.176, Moti Bagh Chauper, Munirka in South Delhi last night.

She was living together for few month with one man mainland man called VIRENDER SINGH S/O RAM SINGH.

#3. 16 October 2014
A day after the attack on Manipuri men in Bangalore, two young men from Nagaland were severely beaten up in Gurgaon by a gang of locals.

The locals numbering about seven, held the men in confinement in Sikanderpur area and beat them up with cricket bats and hockey sticks on Wednesday night, a support group for northeast students alleged.

#4. 15 October 2014
An engineering student from the northeastern state of Manipur was attacked in Bangalore last night by men who allegedly demanded that he "speak in the local Kannada language or get lost, this is India, not China".

Michael Lamjathang Haokip, who heads a Manipuri students' body, alleges that he and his friends were standing near a food stall when they were attacked with stones by the men. The attackers allegedly demanded to know why they were speaking in English.

There are the most recent news and are happening in consecutive days. Almost every people who have been to mainland (please don't get the word mainland wrong, just using it for better and easier understanding) have stories to tell how different we have been treated there including me, I personally do not believe racism in India will stop unless everyone does a plastic surgery to make us look like the other Indians. So, do you believe it will be best to separate North East from India? As I have said, just want to hear your thoughts. ;)

Sources : tntmagazine.in , northeasttoday.in , some facebook NEWS pages, my personal experience.

Ha Ha..A Chinese with internet always know nothing about India.Main land peoples are regularly attacked by NE guys in NE.
South Indians are always attacked by NIndians and Biharis still live a difficult life in Mumbai due to SS. So what?

If that is the case Tibet and Xinjiang should be separated from PRC long time ago. :D

First of all, I have no intention of making this thread a fighting thread, I just want some proper discussions. I'm going to post some recent news about discrimination of people from the North East happening in India.

#1. 22 October 2014
A Manipur student identified as Soram Kanta (25), son of S Budhi of Luker Maning Leikai died after being pushed from a running train, allegedly by fellow passengers of Dibrugarh-Yesvantpur Express (15902), in West Bengal on October 19.

Family members of the victim informed that he boarded the train from Dimapur on October 17 and contacted his mother on Oct 19 evening from Howrah station, West Bengal.

When contacted again later in the night, his phone was picked up by someone identified as Akbar alias Kalam, a passenger of the train, and informed that he was pushed off from compartment by some unidentified persons while seating near door of the train.

His death body was found at Uleberia near Howrah station the same night. Family members have filed a FIR at Patsoi police station, Imphal today morning and they will leave for Kolkata to collect the soulless body of the victim.

He was a computer diploma student of a college in Mangalore under Manipal University

#2. 17 October 2014
24-year-old JULIET from Mizoram was found murdered and brought to Safdarjung hospital with serious head injury with bleeding from House no.176, Moti Bagh Chauper, Munirka in South Delhi last night.

She was living together for few month with one man mainland man called VIRENDER SINGH S/O RAM SINGH.

#3. 16 October 2014
A day after the attack on Manipuri men in Bangalore, two young men from Nagaland were severely beaten up in Gurgaon by a gang of locals.

The locals numbering about seven, held the men in confinement in Sikanderpur area and beat them up with cricket bats and hockey sticks on Wednesday night, a support group for northeast students alleged.

#4. 15 October 2014
An engineering student from the northeastern state of Manipur was attacked in Bangalore last night by men who allegedly demanded that he "speak in the local Kannada language or get lost, this is India, not China".

Michael Lamjathang Haokip, who heads a Manipuri students' body, alleges that he and his friends were standing near a food stall when they were attacked with stones by the men. The attackers allegedly demanded to know why they were speaking in English.

There are the most recent news and are happening in consecutive days. Almost every people who have been to mainland (please don't get the word mainland wrong, just using it for better and easier understanding) have stories to tell how different we have been treated there including me, I personally do not believe racism in India will stop unless everyone does a plastic surgery to make us look like the other Indians. So, do you believe it will be best to separate North East from India? As I have said, just want to hear your thoughts. ;)

Sources : tntmagazine.in , northeasttoday.in , some facebook NEWS pages, my personal experience.
I wonder when will biharis come out in open to let everyone know how well are they treated in other parts of India,same goes to south Indian going up north or mailanders going in the northeast,stories of how north IndIan are treated in South and so on,i wonder why every case is related to racism,there are hundreds of Indian killed daily,people are harrased while traveling in train,stupid fights breakout that many a times turns voilent,if for all such reasons and even the most sever once,(that are not specific to the people for northeast,) you want to a seperate country,then i feel sorry about you,and frankly speaking, feel ashamed for the kind of the thinking you have.Note: I am not anti northeast and had many friends from north east and thankfully none had thoughts like you.

Maybe because we want to have nothing to do with you.The only reason ne is part of india and why this country exists is because of brits.
Maybe you mainlanders should have remained under brits,seeing how you see separatism as pathetic.ohsorry..its self determination.
Dont even give the typical "i havefriends of this and that argument".it is an oft repeated good for nothing cliche

Maybe because we want to have nothing to do with you.The only reason ne is part of india and why this country exists is because of brits.
Maybe you mainlanders should have remained under brits,seeing how you see separatism as pathetic.ohsorry..its self determination.
Dont even give the typical "i havefriends of this and that argument".it is an oft repeated good for nothing cliche
keyboard-warriors_o_468725.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom