What's new

Will Pakistan Win in its War on Terror?

ab8e95bd34d08454ff484dde9301a181.jpg

@the thread starter:

We are already wining.

Its only matter of time when US, India, Saudia, Iran and other players stop using these internal terrorists, secterain outfits of Pakistan for their agenda.

The bottom line is we will keep wining and they will keep funding these terrorists.

After all orders for more weapons from around the world makes their industries stand.

ARE YOU REALLY WINNING?
Why then, are there more and more of these trouble-makers walking and talking freely on the streets of Pakistan. Forget about the people of US, India, Saudia, Iran and other players- they are not the guys getting blown up every day! It happens to be Pakistan's problem; put it down with a firm hand. Only then will Pakistan progress; forget about the rest of the world. Neither will they be able to do anything about it, if you think that they are the problem.

ARE YOU REALLY WINNING?

Read some news papers.....Swat, Dir, Bajour, Waziristan....

Why then, are there more and more of these trouble-makers walking and talking freely on the streets of Pakistan.

Talking freely on streets. Which street are you talking about. I dont know if you mean talking or taking. please explain both

On which street are they talking freely.

Which streets are they 'taking' freely

Anyway Indian forces are so superior than ours. Why was they not able to stop 10 people in mumbai. We all know providing fool proof security in public places is impossible.

Forget about the people of US, India, Saudia, Iran and other players- they are not the guys getting blown up every day! It happens to be Pakistan's problem; put it down with a firm hand. Only then will Pakistan progress; forget about the rest of the world. Neither will they be able to do anything about it, if you think that they are the problem.

Thats quite right. We are blowing up everyday and teh world should respect it that we are fighting a war for this world.

For a disease to be cured it 1st need to be identified, once it is identified the causes for that disease are looked into. We have not yet reached the first stage yet, we have been not able to diagnose the disease yet left alone identify the cause. Right now we are trying to treat a disease which we do not understand. Talibans or for that matter any terrorist organization working in Pakistan are the manifestations of that condition, we eliminate them it will only be replaced by another. As long as the causes for them are not treated any victory will be short lived.

12,847 militants, 1,300 civilians dead... will their relatives, sympathizers,kins etc forgive and forget ???

12,847 militants, 1,300 civilians dead... will their relatives, sympathizers,kins etc forgive and forget ???
And who killed these civilians. When army starts operations it give time to civilians to fled the area. PA dont kill civilians on purpose but TTP purpose is to kill civilians. Can you see the difference.

And who killed these civilians. When army starts operations it give time to civilians to fled the area. PA dont kill civilians on purpose but TTP purpose is to kill civilians. Can you see the difference.

I hope they understand that and join with the mainstream and work towards the better of the nation.

Militaries win battles, tactics and policies win wars. For the past year or soo Pakistan has put its foot down on squashing such venom. But what it has achieved in the past year is fantastic worthy of praise. Militarily Pakistan is more than capable of wiping these extremists out. But the real fight is fighting the ideologies. In 1972 when ZA Bhutto said ' we are willing to eat grass' for many years in order to get the Nuclear Bomb. Its about time we had a real leader who came out and said that this nation will eat grass until its Universities are amongst the best.

Read some news papers.....Swat, Dir, Bajour, Waziristan....

Talking freely on streets. Which street are you talking about. I dont know if you mean talking or taking. please explain both

On which street are they talking freely.

Which streets are they 'taking' freely

Anyway Indian forces are so superior than ours. Why was they not able to stop 10 people in mumbai. We all know providing fool proof security in public places is impossible.

Thats quite right. We are blowing up everyday and teh world should respect it that we are fighting a war for this world.

My friend; at least for the time being, let us forget about Indian forces
being superior or inferior. This is not an India vs. Pakistan issue. It is simply an issue of people dying on the streets of Peshawar or Lahore or any where in Pakistan. Should they be dying? It may sound unbelievable to you, but I don't think they should be!
You are right, it is extremely difficult to provide fool-proof security in public places. Now the larger issue; should the people who feel like killing anybody just because it is their whim or fancy; be allowed to do so. The answer is NO!
Please do not 'get blown up everyday', neither please do not 'fight a war for this world'. Please fight this war only so that any 4 or 5 year old Pakistani child who leaves home to go to school is able to come back home safely at the end of the day!
In the end, we don't have to fight any other kind of wars.
It is definitely not an easy war to fight- believe me.

Militaries win battles, tactics and policies win wars. For the past year or soo Pakistan has put its foot down on squashing such venom. But what it has achieved in the past year is fantastic worthy of praise. Militarily Pakistan is more than capable of wiping these extremists out. But the real fight is fighting the ideologies. In 1972 when ZA Bhutto said ' we are willing to eat grass' for many years in order to get the Nuclear Bomb. Its about time we had a real leader who came out and said that this nation will eat grass until its Universities are amongst the best.

Your views are really interesting. If the barometer of any nation's growth is the number of nuclear bombs in its possession, then Switzerland or Sweden are among the backward countries of this world; along with Outer Mongolia and Burkina Faso. But if the countries in this region are able to feed, educate and gainfully employ their people, it is very likely that we will see less extremism.
Yes, we do need leaders who can inspire us to eat grass; till we can get better schools and universities! But should we keep waiting for these leaders to appear!

What the east does not understand about the west is that we are playing into its hands all the time. If pak and india had a war anytime soon both sides could potentially be using american weapons against each other. If india and china were to have a war anytime soon both would definatly be using russian weapons and machinery against each other.
Doesnt matter how little or how much india and pakistan are developing the elite will always be the elite. Does Gordon Brown, Barack Obama,Sarcozy have properties in Dubai and own shitloads of land? Thier defence industries make cutting edge weapons and machinery for thier own use and to make money on. Britian went for the Euro Typhoon because it met its needs, it couldve gone to its closest ally, the states and say infact we want the f16. Now you look in pakistan its next sub deal from the west will be upto who mr 10% favours.
Living in the UK as a British Pakistani Muslim sometimes i may come up against institutional racism but on paper i have equal rights to the the indiginous population. Im intitled to free healthcare, free education up to university, government grants to help me through university. If i cant get a job i have benifits to keep me going. When i have children il get child benefits to help me raise the child etc.
Why cant our governments in the east give thier population that? We could have the flashiest army toys in the world. But we can NEVER challenge the west as civilisations. Allama Iqbal, Quad e Azam, Mahatma Ghandi and other leaders of the partition. Were all highly educated geniuses who challenged the British with KNOWLEDGE not armed resistances.
To defeat TERRORISM or SEPRATIST GROUPS like pakistan and india face, you can only do so by making the normal persons life worth living.

People are making money on what is dividing us and forever they will continue to do so. to challenge western civilisation drastic changes have to be made. Terrorism is NOT PART OF ISLAM, IT IS THE ENEMY OF ISLAM. We have to crush the fake ideology that makes such beasts asap.

My friend; at least for the time being, let us forget about Indian forces
being superior or inferior. This is not an India vs. Pakistan issue. It is simply an issue of people dying on the streets of Peshawar or Lahore or any where in Pakistan. Should they be dying? It may sound unbelievable to you, but I don't think they should be!
You are right, it is extremely difficult to provide fool-proof security in public places. Now the larger issue; should the people who feel like killing anybody just because it is their whim or fancy; be allowed to do so. The answer is NO!
Please do not 'get blown up everyday', neither please do not 'fight a war for this world'. Please fight this war only so that any 4 or 5 year old Pakistani child who leaves home to go to school is able to come back home safely at the end of the day!
In the end, we don't have to fight any other kind of wars.
It is definitely not an easy war to fight- believe me.
When an indian comment on security of my country i need to give him how it is by showing some examples from his country. Otherwise he wont understand. We are fighting a war. What does the sentence means fight it for 5 year old Pakistani and blah blah blah......Are you trying to say we are not fighting. Show some respect....

70 indians died today. Did they blow up on purpose. You guys are "MORE SERIOUS" on WOT as per you. So how come you guys got blown up. ?

I can end this thread with this one short sentence.

YOU NEVER GO TO A WAR THINKING YOU ARE GOING TO LOSE

Pakistan zindabad

Last edited:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom