What's new

Will Pakistan handover these fugitives to India...

we can trust Israel but not India. so we would have been much better off with Israel as our neighbour than India

That must really be true. I am sure you have the Palestinians to attest to how good neighbors the Israelis can be! :rofl:

based on our status quo i wouldnt mind having israil as our neighbour

that country produces some of the finest looking women i have ever seen. I came across some a few days ago when I was shopping for some sneakers. Actually I thought they were Syrian or Lebanese. Very nice, actually :smitten:

to get back on subject -- I think both countries will continue to have their grievances against eachother. According to a lot of people, Daud Ibrahim (for example) is not even in Pakistan. I believe he was last spotted partying in Dubai and enjoying himself.

We would appreciate it if the indians would stop their material support to terrorists like Bramdagh Bugti who have much blood of Pakistanis (civilians and soldiers) on his hands. We would also appreciate it if india would stop using Afghan soil for anti-Pakistan activity. Because if you think we will sit idly while you inflict harm on us -- you are WRONG. We won't sit idly, we will defend ourselves and return the favour.

That must really be true. I am sure you have the Palestinians to attest to how good neighbors the Israelis can be! :rofl:

Wonder where this hostility goes when you guys cry a river for the Israelis in some posts.

that country produces some of the finest looking women i have ever seen. I came across some a few days ago when I was shopping for some sneakers. Actually I thought they were Syrian or Lebanese. Very nice, actually :smitten:

to get back on subject -- I think both countries will continue to have their grievances against eachother. According to a lot of people, Daud Ibrahim (for example) is not even in Pakistan. I believe he was last spotted partying in Dubai and enjoying himself.

We would appreciate it if the indians would stop their material support to terrorists like Bramdagh Bugti who have much blood of Pakistanis (civilians and soldiers) on his hands. We would also appreciate it if india would stop using Afghan soil for anti-Pakistan activity. Because if you think we will sit idly while you inflict harm on us -- you are WRONG. We won't sit idly, we will defend ourselves and return the favour.

regarding to first para..
come to chandigarh,u will never go back after watching butyful girls..even i m paranoid of this.:D
and regarding to rest..i will say,we havent forgotten policy of 1000 cuts bleeding of india..
irony is ,u r returned wat u sow??

r.

tharki PROFESSIONALS :cheesy:

There's no hostility for Israelis. They are our friends.

Ofcourse they are and its not anything surprising. Its just the typical hypocrisy
when some of you were depicting how bad of a neighbor the Israelis are.

Ofcourse they are and its not anything surprising. Its just the typical hypocrisy
when some of you were depicting how bad of a neighbor the Israelis are.

You misunderstood what some of us meant.

They are not bad, they are bada$$.

You people cry about BSF killing bangladeshis?

Trust me, you have no idea what the Israelis would do.

Indians and BSF, in particular, are angels in comparison. lol

Imran Khan, my friend.

Being stuck with a depreciating asset while acquiring more purchasing power.. Some call it a poor business practice...

But others simply call it marriage....!!

forgive me for ''appreciating'' the opposite sex. I'm not ''bound'' yet. :D

Err...Excuse me. You're not the ones returning the favour, we are. :D

In fact, like I said yesterday, WE're SCALIN' UP!

oh i'm sorry. . . did we support terrorists which took over parts of your country --- killed religious figures, killed pro-indian people, and promoted division of the state?

and dont bring up Khalistani nationalists because you know I have a good counter to that already waiting for you ;)

Imran Khan, my friend.

Being stuck with a depreciating asset while acquiring more purchasing power.. Some call it a poor business practice...

But others simply call it marriage....!!

forgive me for ''appreciating'' the opposite sex. I'm not ''bound'' yet. :D

i hate all this man i love money and bottle thats it .i cant afford these all time waste of money dont care she is from israel or heaven

oh i'm sorry. . . did we support terrorists which took over parts of your country --- killed religious figures, killed pro-indian people, and promoted division of the state?

and dont bring up Khalistani nationalists because you know I have a good counter to that already waiting for you ;)

What? 1971? lol can't really blame us, bud.

With your people pouring in like mosquitoes in a poor country that could barely support its own, what were we supposed to do? Invite them to our homes?

and that too when your army is killing and raping them like they were bred and fed for this very purpose right from day one.

Had you simply made Sheikh Mujib your PM, none of that would have happened but, oh, you fair Pakistanis couldn't really brook being ruled by dark skinned Bangladeshis, could you?

Don't blame us for 1971.

BTW, my list, of your fishing activities in troubled Indian waters, is way too long for exclusion of Khalistan to even make an impact.

I haven't even started with J&K yet.

And Dawood and his ilk who find succor in the land of the pure.

Chuck it, I say. ;)

Back
Top Bottom