What's new

Will Pakistan handover these fugitives to India...

Are you GoP? If you are, then I have to talk seriously about this matter.
Otherwise better to talk about sharab and kabab. :)

In the meantime, Jana can research those names and their backgrounds, won't harm her.

Lol, you are too funny you know,
BTW who are you identify yourself first, as our GoP only talk seriously with his counterpart only... :) lol

No, Jana.
You really might be surprised to know their whereabouts. ;)

Better send a list to US for handing over Headely.

your imaginative list is just same old ploy to carry on your bharati propaganda to seek attention in wake of OBL drama

Are you GoP? If you are, then I have to talk seriously about this matter.
Otherwise better to talk about sharab and kabab. :)

In the meantime, Jana can research those names and their backgrounds, won't harm her.
and you think i take you as you are indian om lol

dont be personal its not you who teach me were to post .Know your limits and stay within your limits

What is wrong with indian media? Why do their news always revolves around Pakistan? Pathetic. You never see Pakistani newspaper posting anything about indian on this level. That is because Pakistanis have pride and dignity. Can't say the same for the eastern neighbor.

What is wrong with indian media? Why do their news always revolves around Pakistan? Pathetic. You never see Pakistani newspaper posting anything about indian on this level. That is because Pakistanis have pride and dignity. Can't say the same for the eastern neighbor.

indian media ? what abut gov public even beggars in india are interested in pakistani news more then beggaring money hahhahhaahha

no sir,u r shown;)

say to you true? yep only one person my boss show me and i show it to 82 members so i am winner on points table .lol i have alot of workers to show them hahahah> BTW my boss is 1200km far away from me so he cant show me live only once in 30 days he can .but i show daily live :P

its amazing that this is coming from u..:lol:

u forgot ur sources..
like dumbmail,ruppeenews,pkkh and thenation.......
do u want more or enough;)

and dont show wat is level??
i know better..and dont talk abt dignity ,even u know better

your beloved country of pride and dignity is openly harboring terrorists and criminals and awam brainwashed by army and agencies is very proud of the country!

I really wonder what will take this awam to wake up to reality, any negative news/facts from outside world is treated as propaganda ! I think there agencies/army are going to take this country down with them..!

your beloved country of pride and dignity is openly harboring terrorists and criminals and awam brainwashed by army and agencies is very proud of the country!

I really wonder what will take this awam to wake up to reality, any negative news/facts from outside world is treated as propaganda ! I think there agencies/army are going to take this country down with them..!

brainwashing, look at you people! brainwashed by your media, and government to focus your attention on Pakistan than yourselfs. PATHETIC. Rather than looking inwards and seeing how india has three quarter of a million with out toilets, living below the poverty line, dozens upon dozens of separatist groups, radical hindu extremists having their way in poor enforced corrupt towns and massive rapes of women by sex-crazed indians but hey..just focus attention on Pakistan and pretend it isn't there. After all isn't that why half of india posts on PDF and other Pakistani forums and on Pakistani news? :woot:

No Pakistanis give a s&*t about india like you indians dwell on Pakistan. Its in our midset that you people are inferior to us. Thats why me made our own country, to get away from the likes of your kind. Now go to the ganges river and see it you can get the ganges dolphins to help you attain some self respect.

:))))))))))))))))))))))))) why dont you go on looking for them at the most appropriate place they will be that is UK and Canada .

Like for Osama, the appropriate place was Afghanistan ;). Nikla Islamabad ki godi mein (suburb of Isloo)

its so pathetic of indians to issue such lists, I think their public itself would feel ashamed, if their government cannot handle situations in their country, they ought not to ask PAKISTAN for help! we are not interested to help you.

oopss I just realized they are putting the list on us, hehe... I thought they are asking for help to find these persons in their country... man they are funny !

Back
Top Bottom