What's new

Will Pakistan buy these ?

Ofcourse i knew it but then once again if i failed to score 75 % i would havr ended up studying the same shittest subjects

I heard Petrol is cheaper in Pakistan than India. Then why Pakistanis wants to buy that under powered 70cc bikes. In India I don't think any manufacturer makes bikes below 100cc.

I read somewhere that YEZDI/JAWA Motorcycles used to be available in NWFP areas. Any Truth?

This is YEZDI:

Last edited by a moderator:
do you guys know a Pulsar cost 200000 Taka in Bangladesh (1Rupee = 1.53 taka)
and a Yamaha R15 cost around almost double 400000 Taka
Gov vat is so high for cars and bikes here

Although i am owner of Pulsar 180 cc which is awesome bike.

24mlook.jpg

But i really like Royal En-field which is a league apart bike, many of my friends have "Bullet" and the most awesome part is the way it "Sounds"

P.S: Only those who have seen it for real and driven it will understand beauty of this bike!

Yeah it's a great ride - other bikes fade in comparison and are like kids toys. Not only one gets the right of way but the ride itself is like your floating and have all the time in the world to maneuver. If the Bullet hits Pakistan - though costly but then I presume it will be a big hit. The bullet is maintenance intensive for the first 2 years - parts keep falling off - but the engines immaculate and the thump is heavenly.

Last edited by a moderator:
Petrol prise in India is cheaper than anywhere in the world with the exception of oil rich countries ofcourse .

Comparison of Global Petrol Prices across the world with India

Actually we Indians have a habit of crying a lot !!

Still the price of petrol in SL/Pakistan & Bangladesh is less than India and most of the countries with petrol prices more than India are developed ones. remember for a short time our petrol prices were even higher than China.

Bullet standard is the one to cherish.

These electric start, stylish ones are hated by the most of the riders.

This is the only thump-thump I respect. Rest are all wuss. No offence to anyone.

royal_enfield_bullet_350.jpg

Back
Top Bottom