What's new

Will Pakistan buy these ?

I dont know why people prefer Royal enfield ??
Its ucles bike , not some teenagers one ;)
Pulsar 180 over shitty enfield all day long

On a side note my dad has enfield and he has been a rider of it for over a decade .

I dont know why people prefer Royal enfield ??
Its ucles bike , not some teenagers one ;)
Pulsar 180 over shitty enfield all day long ??

On a side note my dad has enfield and he has been a rider of it for over a decade .

Enfield Bachcho ke khelane ki cheez nahi hai ... Wo mardo wali baat hai..

Royal Enfield, not for sissies :D

Jab doodh ke daant gir jayenge ... To apane aap samajh aa jayega! :D

O bhai i am already 19........
Once while sitting with my friends a discussion started to debate about the bikes they will buy , and trust me most of them had a negative view for enfield including me .

Kya acha lagta hai bhai usme......saale awaaz bhi kuch aise hai ( phat phat phat phat ) :lol: ......total crap

O bhai i am already 19........
Once while sitting with my friends a discussion started to debate about the bikes they will buy , and trust me most of them had a negative view for enfield including me .

Kya acha lagta hai bhai usme......saale awaaz bhi kuch aise hai ( phat phat phat phat ) :lol: ......total crap

You are a boy now, come to me when you grow up upto men if ever you could :D

You are a boy now, come to me when you grow up upto men if ever you could :D

I am sorry sir but i am not a gay .
I'll rather prefer going to my wifes house when i grow up :lol:.....Just kidding :tup:

Indian bikes have best designs and can compete with any western manufacturer. I would prefer them over the cheap junk we get here any day.

If and ever these bikes are introduced in Pakistan, I would be the first in line to get one.

No matter what ppl may say & feel.

To me the Enfield retains the pride of place ( & brings back countless memories too). There is no comparison to the dull thud- thud of a well tuned enfield.

When ever I see one , I always give it the right of way and a look for there is nothing more distressing than to see an ill maintained Enfield.

Indian bikes have best designs and can compete with any western manufacturer. I would prefer them over the cheap junk we get here any day.

If and ever these bikes are introduced in Pakistan, I would be the first in line to get one.

I think with the arrival of Imran Khan in the hot seat restriction on Indian goods such as these lovely bikes might just get lifted .
So my friend you have to wait for another 18 months :tup:

Sir, May I ask your favorite Indian bike ?

Now you concede you are not enough grown...!

Bhai i just shared my opinion with you .
Trust me when i say , that i see enfield bikes as a crap i mean it , it doent matter if i grow to 40 or maybe 30 for that instance i'll never change my opinion .
Btw carzzzz are the real deal for me

Bhai i just shared my opinion with you .
Trust me when i say , that i see enfield bikes as a crap i mean it , it doent matter if i grow to 40 or maybe 30 for that instance i'll never change my opinion .
Btw carzzzz are the real deal for me

Bhai .. band kar ye qtiyapa ... tu jeeta main haara.... aish kar !

This thread is not about Enfield vs other bikes .. Stick to thread.

Bhai .. band kar ye qtiyapa ... tu jeeta main haara.... aish kar !

This thread is not about Enfield vs other bikes .. Stick to thread.

Oye ctiyapa toone chaalo kiya tha , khatam maine kar diya

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom