What's new

Will Pakistan become the 3rd largest nuclear power in the World?

Please do. When the winds blow westwards the stink from Ganga is unbearable.

That is peanuts. You need to increase the figure many times over seeing that there is 1,300,000,000 of you shatting in the open.

One thing is for sure. Pakistan is aspiring to be superpowa - nuclear. Ganga India already is a superpowa - open defecation.

And you don't have time for sanitation either.

Why are you concerned? Your not going to repay the loans are you? You need to instead get some loans and invest in sanitation. Do you people have any shame? Half of your country swings their exposed a**ss in public to shat on the streets.

Yet you come here acting big. Frigging no sense of shame. Really !
Are u still saulty that ur uncle was our prisoner in 1971 ?

no problem, hit their food basket with ground impact weapons, take out all the dams and leadership and the country would split along ethnic lines itself.
What ethnic lines ? as far as i know cointry is divided on only 3 line Aryan, drivideon and mongoloid.

Nuclear weapons are enemies of the humanity. Both countries should focus on the peaceful resolution of issues and world must intervene in order to avoid any catastrophe for humanity. India is spending billions of dollars on weapons of mass destruction while 80% of its population is living below poverty line and almost 30-40% of Pakistan's population living in extreme poverty, means both countries have a lot to do for their people.

im going to get allot of hate for this but whats the point being the 3rd biggest nuclear power when the economy isn't even in the top 30, it means nothing for the citizens, its just show piece.
Iran doesn't have much militarily compared to Pak, they don't have active nuclear stockpiles, they have outdated weapons systems which date back from the 60s, there under severe economic sanctions, yet the government is investing in society trying to improve it, the US and israel have stated they'll launch airstrikes on them for over a decade yet nothing has been susbtantiated from there threats. I'd say even with there shortcomings there doing better then Pakistan.

Lol, Iran is doing better than india as well...much much better.

Pakistan's economy is already 25th in terms of PPP...which means that we would be in top 20 global economies in coming decades (Inshallah!)

indian economy would be in top ten

talk about the real world not book & paper
I believe as an Indian i know moŕ about my county tn an outsider who havs nvervisited my land or whos not part of my race or religion/culture.

So i am again asking you and him same question. What ethnic lines ?

There are over 60 cities with more than a million people in India and the combined population of those cities is around 200 - 250 million so we must aim for more cities including medium to large cities with a population of 0.4 to .6 million as well so that no terrorist minister of India can claim that India will lose 100 - 200 million people only but Pakistan will be done...no sir you are mistaken ..... we shall decimate each and every of your cities and towns and kill upwards of 600 million in direct strikes while the rest will die painfully cooked in radiations and chaos. Not a single inch of India will be liveable for decades to come..so think again before you threaten us with nuclear war.

That means no Hinduism and even if entire Pakistan goes away, still 1.5 billion people around the world will still be Muslims and our caravan will continue

What an hypocrite. Living in US, enjoying secularism and yet spewing venom against other religion. Only Terrorists mentality like u guys are capable of even thinking like this. Salute.

Pakistani usage of Nuclear exchange is clearly bluffs. If u muslims are so capable try defeating conventionally which u guys are incapable of. Shoo.

84 million toast in approx. 45 devices

Mumbai - 16m
Kolkata - 13m
Delhi - 13m
Chennai - 6m
Bnagalore - 6m
Hyderabad - 5m
Ahmedabad - 5m
Pune - 4m
Surat - 3m
Kanpur - 3m
Jaipur - 2m
Lucknow - 2m
Nagpur - 2m
Patna - 2m
Indore - 2m

25 nukes=30 million (1998 census figures) current population will be around 40 million

1 Karachi 9,339,023
2 Lahore 5,143,495
3 Faisalabad 2,008,861
4 Rawalpindi 1,409,768
5 Multan 1,197,384
6 Hyderabad 1,166,894
7 Gujranwala 1,132,509
8 Peshawar 982,816
9 Quetta 565,137
10 Islamabad 529,180
11 Sargodha 458,440
12 Sialkot 421,502
13 Bahawalpur 408,395
14 Sukkur 335,551
15 Jhang 293,366
16 Sheikhupura 280,263
17 Larkana 270,283
18 Gujrat 251,792
19 Mardan 245,926
20 Kasur 245,321
21 Rahim Yar Khan 233,537
22 Sahiwal 208,778
23 Okara 201,815

Bro,

Both things need to go hand in hand and one shouldn't be sacrificed for the sake of the other and furthermore, it is not the defence but the corruption that is plaguing Pakistan's economy so you need to focus on elimination of the corruption which is ruling supreme in Pakistan under the current corrupt regime.

A thoughtful quotation of the Israeli PM Golda Meir when she was criticised and put agains the wall by the opposition for signing a very expensive defence deal with USA when Israel’s economy was in shambles, she said “I learned this from the Prophet of Islam (Muhammad (ﷺ)) that when he died, he did not had anything to eat in home but he had nine swords hanging on the walls of his home, The history does not remember how many eggs and how much butter was available for breakfast, but it remembers who powerful the country was and how it defended itself”

But 84 million is nothing since Indian idiot minister has said that it is not big issue if they loose 100-200 million people if they can destroy Pakistan in response.
So we have to aim for around 500 to 600 million people at least for a deterrence.
I know bro sorry..... I was just pulling some baniya legs :lol:

What an hypocrite. Living in US, enjoying secularism and yet spewing venom against other religion. Only Terrorists mentality like u guys are capable of even thinking like this. Salute.

Pakistani usage of Nuclear exchange is clearly bluffs. If u muslims are so capable try defeating conventionally which u guys are incapable of. Shoo.

Mate you took it to heart but just check the statements of your politicians before ranting against my post. Mine is a natural reaction and I mean it.

Mate you took it to heart but just check the statements of your politicians before ranting against my post. Mine is a natural reaction and I mean it.

I, though used to disagree with ur posts respected ur opinion. But that's was too disgusting. Remember Pakistan is not just an nation of Muslims. If it gets destroyed it takes away the ethnicity of Punjabis, Sindhis, Pathans and Balochis. Really stupid to put all ur baskets in religious umbrella.

If Pak fires one salvo, do u think the country where u r living will be standing with Pakistan? Or China? Everyone will be raining their missiles down on Pakistan. Using the trigger button is not easy.

Politicians rant anything. Just like ur politicians pull of nuclear fart in every press conference. The think tank in both countries reg nuclear weapons are insulated from Political upheavels placed directly under PM. We dont want Pakistan to be turned into a wasteland.

Nuclear weapons are enemies of the humanity. Both countries should focus on the peaceful resolution of issues and world must intervene in order to avoid any catastrophe for humanity. India is spending billions of dollars on weapons of mass destruction while 80% of its population is living below poverty line and almost 30-40% of Pakistan's population living in extreme poverty, means both countries have a lot to do for their people.
Mate you are talking about ideal situations. In principle that's but India has a lot of nuclear weapons so Pakistan also have to get those so as to defend itself from Indian aggression.

I, though used to disagree with ur posts respected ur opinion. But that's was too disgusting. Remember Pakistan is not just an nation of Muslims. If it gets destroyed it takes away the ethnicity of Punjabis, Sindhis, Pathans and Balochis. Really stupid to put all ur baskets in religious umbrella.

If Pak fires one salvo, do u think the country where u r living will be standing with Pakistan? Or China? Everyone will be raining their missiles down on Pakistan. Using the trigger button is not easy.

Politicians rant anything. Just like ur politicians pull of nuclear fart in every press conference. The think tank in both countries reg nuclear weapons are insulated from Political upheavels placed directly under PM. We dont want Pakistan to be turned into a wasteland.
That's your opinion and I don't seek your approval or disapproval for what I have to say.
Now let's get realistic. We are talking about survival and existential threat. Your minister recently issued a statement that in case of nuclear war 100 - 200 million Indians may die but Pakistan will be decimated and rest of the Indians will make India a great power and bla bla bla....Now show me a single equivalent statement by any Pakistani politician..
So in response to his statement we have to recalculate and reassess the deterrence and let him know that he is mistaken and the losses will be far in excess of his imagination.

You don't worry about China , at max a statement of condemnation while USA won't strike Pakistan if Pakistan does not strike it with a nuke though it will rally the world to put severe sanctions against Pakistan. Why would USA risk being attacked with nukes for his rented GF?

How many enemies do Japan and Germany have ?Zero . Pakistan faces an enemy that is 4 times bigger in area and 7 times bigger in population . It has to do everything in order to keep the balance alive . Especially with an enemy who has fought 4 wars with you .
And trying to start fight a 5th one.

Indian economy would be in top ten

By 2025 ?? You are sure about that?.

OT:

War seems probable.

Indian govt asking all weapon suppliers to be ready for major orders in short notice.

All the nuclear bluster from pakistanis on this thread is hilarious.

Back
Top Bottom