What's new

Will Mumbai finally surpass Shanghai this year?

Status
Not open for further replies.
hmm.... very interesting..... can you give me a link saying Mao planning to send Chinese in space in 1968, TIA

Also, if what you said is true, by 2050 we should see India send people up there right?

The first crewed space program known as Project 714, was officially adopted in April 1971 with the goal of sending two astronauts into space by 1973 aboard the Shuguang spacecraft. The first screening process for astronauts had already ended on March 15, 1971, with 19 astronauts chosen.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chinese_space_program

Chinese were to fly in space in 1973 but flew in 2003. 30 years late. Hahahahaha.

First time an Indian PM said India will land on moon is in 2003 after Chinese flight. We are still 14 years down the line.

Also, other Chinese timeline failures:

As the space race between the two superpowers reached its climax with the conquest of the Moon, Mao and Zhou Enlai decided on July 14, 1967 that the PRC should not be left behind, and started China's own crewed space program.[8]

• China's first spacecraft designed for human occupancy was named Shuguang-1 (曙光一号) in January 1968.[9] China's Space Medical Institute (航天医学工程研究所) was founded on April 1, 1968, and the Central Military Commission issued the order to start the selection of astronauts.

@Nilgiri Who should be ashamed India for 14 years (and work is WIP) or China for 40 years delay?

The first crewed space program known as Project 714, was officially adopted in April 1971 with the goal of sending two astronauts into space by 1973 aboard the Shuguang spacecraft. The first screening process for astronauts had already ended on March 15, 1971, with 19 astronauts chosen.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chinese_space_program

Chinese were to fly in space in 1973 but flew in 2003. 30 years late. Hahahahaha.

First time an Indian PM said India will land on moon is in 2003 after Chinese flight. We are still 14 years down the line.

Also, other Chinese timeline failures:

As the space race between the two superpowers reached its climax with the conquest of the Moon, Mao and Zhou Enlai decided on July 14, 1967 that the PRC should not be left behind, and started China's own crewed space program.[8]

• China's first spacecraft designed for human occupancy was named Shuguang-1 (曙光一号) in January 1968.[9] China's Space Medical Institute (航天医学工程研究所) was founded on April 1, 1968, and the Central Military Commission issued the order to start the selection of astronauts.

@Nilgiri Who should be ashamed India for 14 years (and work is WIP) or China for 40 years delay?
Thanks for the link, but no where it says 1968. it mentioned 1973. so it is 30 years late. Let's wait and see if India beats China this time !

the video is so sick, treating the white person like servants or worst.
right right because a intentionally offensive comedy movie where this guy is the prime minister of India is supposed to be taken seriously
\
super-09.jpg

An interesting video of an Indian walking backward throughout Shanghai. This is an interesting metaphor: while Shanghai marches ahead, Mumbai is going backward.

You never read that India will launch 104 satellite in one lauch before six months of launch.

You would not have read that India will launch a mars mission before 2 years of launch.

Some time undeclared things get priority and declared things get back seat.

Difference between you and us is that you failed on moon and we succeed on Mars.
I hope you will understand the difference and wont troll further.

You never read that India will launch 104 satellite in one lauch before six months of launch.

You would not have read that India will launch a mars mission before 2 years of launch.

Some time undeclared things get priority and declared things get back seat.

Difference between you and us is that you failed on moon and we succeed on Mars.
I hope you will understand the difference and wont troll further.
you are right!
things in India get done faster without declared it, I would very much like India to be successful in everything they do, such as 104 satellite is a great big deal, no other countries have done it yet! so please please all the medias in India, be quiet!! don't report anything has not done yet!!

you are right!
things in India get done faster without declared it, I would very much like India to be successful in everything they do, such as 104 satellite is a great big deal, no other countries have done it yet! so please please all the medias in India, be quiet!! don't report anything has not done yet!!

See the list of not done things are very long. Some trolls always point out that India didn't do that and India did not do this. While pointing fingers at India, say how china failed in Mars Mission and even in the mission of Moon. Also point out that India has mini hubble sort of space observatory, India has launch satellites in multiple orbit with single launch, India has tested scream jet engine and space shuttle for reuse in satellite lunch. You always say that China has sent man in space. I do not know what you have achieve by doing that. It was never in our priority. Troll gang always quote this as if India has committed a big budget and failed to achieve that. FIrst of all control your falling so called space station and than talk.

Having promised to make Mumbai better than Shanghai by 2009 and then failed to deliver, Manmohan Singh provided no further updates.

Could anyone at least give a rough estimate as to when Mumbai could hope to surpass Shanghai?

If not this year, when will Mumbai surpass Shanghai? How long will it take?

32874220606_24b8dbf2f2_h.jpg

32053931644_2229dac074_h.jpg

32760890326_5d9696f27e_h.jpg

31946611755_37b44edc71_h.jpg

31526788030_34e0dc0144_h.jpg

31714980342_d10fbe7f87_h.jpg

30960740644_7f56a2aa66_h.jpg

15933027837_268e79e7ca_o.jpg

12387113284_e6e2c84132_o.jpg

12236235766_9d85faff24_o.jpg

11687335793_8822a2f7d7_o.jpg

11604961566_6df33b106f_o.jpg

11466175415_6689bd552b_o.jpg

11462405003_3b8c08bf46_o.jpg

24824397682_c71da78153_k.jpg

14897366769_b20ab71c65_k.jpg

See the list of not done things are very long. Some trolls always point out that India didn't do that and India did not do this. While pointing fingers at India, say how china failed in Mars Mission and even in the mission of Moon. Also point out that India has mini hubble sort of space observatory, India has launch satellites in multiple orbit with single launch, India has tested scream jet engine and space shuttle for reuse in satellite lunch. You always say that China has sent man in space. I do not know what you have achieve by doing that. It was never in our priority. Troll gang always quote this as if India has committed a big budget and failed to achieve that. FIrst of all control your falling so called space station and than talk.

1. If I type india instead of India, will you be happy? if not, please don't type china instead of China. it is respect to another country.

2. If you do not know what did China sent man to space did achieve, then you should study a bit more science courses.

3. I want to say, each country has it's path, take the path best for your country, try to NOT compare who done what. from what I see here, it is the Indian media keep trying to compare with China.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom