What's new

Will Mars mission propel India ahead of China in space race?

dude if another country's space program makes u so frustrated and insecure....then mr.....u should get a life.

thank you 

just look at this piece...the frustration ......clearly has got no life.....

My life? :rofl: My life is infinitely better than you call centre lot I can assure you.

"Indian " Space Programme? what a joke. What do they do? painting? using our donated funds?

Technologically , India's mission of shooting a rocket (licenced old Soviet iPSLV) into sky is just like what a primitive African tribleman shooting an old Soviet's AK-47 into the sky, because neither has a faint clue where the rocket/bullet goes.

Beyond the earth , ISRO even doesn't know where the craft is or will be! Mars my foot.

India has NO deep space sensing and control tech, whatsoever, mind you!

This mission is technologically conducted by NASA . Only NASA, the Russians, the Chinese, ESA, and probably Japan have such a capability. The distance between China and India in Space is even larger than that of missiles or warplanes.

Financially, India shouldn't be allowed to waste money on this kind of primitive ego trips, at all. "Your" Space programme is indirectly funded by the cash donated to save your sorry low IQ starving people, not only by the UK taxpayers, but also by ALL European country taxpayers, every friggin year , since the end of WW2! The money is supposed to aim saving your sorry lifes and building some goddarnn toilets...

In fact, the amount of my income tax donated by my govt to India each year for humanitarian end mostly like contribute much more to "your" space programme (which you shameless people self-congradualte on and take full credits of) than most of your Indians here on PDF combined.

"your" space programme? You lying shamelss Indian!

That's why in web forums most Europeans are outragious when come to this waste.
The mission has barely began. Lets wait for the result in 30 days. After that, the result of the mission would not be known until 9 months later. Lets wish ISRO the best of luck.

Wake up! You should wish NASA best of luck instead.

Moreover, if you're really proud of the mission, probably you should also thank me instead, as we're at it, for my annual personal financial contribution donated by the EU to help funding this "Indian" mission amongst many others, and paying salaries to these shameless ISRO braggards.

Last edited:
My life? :rofl: My life is infinitely better than you call centre lot I can assure you.

I am sure, working in mommy's 'massage parlor' is the ultimate job satisfactions for you lot, but don't judge us, for we prefer call center than to giving happy endings to strangers.

"Indian " Space Programme? what a joke. What do they do? painting? using our donated funds?

Technically, India's mission of shooting a rocket (licenced old Soviet iPSLV) into sky is just like what a primitive African tribleman shooting an old Soviet's AK-47 into the sky, because neither has a faint clue where the rocket/bullet goes.

I am sure to you launching space craft would seem like firing a AK-47 into space, but that is just a quirk of your underdeveloped brain. No amount education can make you understand the difference.

India has NO deep space sensing and control tech, whatsoever!

This mission is technologically conducted by NASA . Only NASA, the Russians, the Chinese, EPA, and probably Japan have such a capability. The distance between China and India in Space is even larger than that of missiles or warplanes.

Do elucidate, which part of the mission/ how much of the mission is actually done by NASA ?

Financially, India shouldn't be allowed to waste money on this kind of pointless ego trips, at all. "Your" Space programme is indirectly funded by cash donated to save your sorry low IQ starving people, not only by the UK taxpayers, but also by ALL European country taxpayers, every friggin year , since the end of WW2! The money is supposed to aim saving your sorry lifes and building some goddarnn toilets, instead of wasting in this way to boast your primitive ego.

In fact, the amount of my income tax donated by my govt to India each year for humanitarian end mostly like contribute much more to "your" space programme (which you shameless people self-congradualte on and take full credits of) than most of your Indians here on PDF combined.

And I am sure you would sow those dumb European govts, and stop paying taxes. Giving away your hard earned massage money, to send those Indians on an ego trip to Mars...Damn them!!

Technologically , India's mission of shooting a rocket (licenced old Soviet iPSLV) into sky is just like what a primitive African tribleman shooting an old Soviet's AK-47 into the sky, because neither has a faint clue where the rocket/bullet goes.

Beyond the earth , ISRO even doesn't know where the craft is or will be! Mars my foot.

India has NO deep space sensing and control tech, whatsoever, mind you!

This mission is technologically conducted by NASA . Only NASA, the Russians, the Chinese, ESA, and probably Japan have such a capability. The distance between China and India in Space is even larger than that of missiles or warplanes.

Financially, India shouldn't be allowed to waste money on this kind of primitive ego trips, at all. "Your" Space programme is indirectly funded by the cash donated to save your sorry low IQ starving people, not only by the UK taxpayers, but also by ALL European country taxpayers, every friggin year , since the end of WW2! The money is supposed to aim saving your sorry lifes and building some goddarnn toilets...

That's why in web forums most Europeans are outragious when come to this waste.

Wake up! You should wish NASA best of luck instead.

Moreover, if you're really proud of the mission, probably you should also thank me instead, as we're at it, for my annual personal financial contribution donated by the EU to help funding this "Indian" mission amongst many others, and paying salaries to these shameless ISRO braggards.

Why put India and Indians down for their attempt? Maybe they get NASA to help them out. and if that is true, more power to them as they can get a foreign entity to accomplish something for them. Like their super duper Brahmos or the up coming PAKFA, where Russia contribute most of tech while India claims achievements.

In any case, this will be an Indian achievement if its successful. So instead of saying crap about their effort, I choose to wish them the best of luck as this is a monumental accomplishment.

Ahhh... so finally got some 50 cent briefing ehh.....but still the question remains... why did the Russia powered Chinese mars mission fail... and no mension of Russia... this is strangle....

China never attempted its own Mars mission. It had a probe that merely piggy back on a Russian mission. So its Mars mission record is 0-0.

Ahhh... so finally got some 50 cent briefing ehh.....but still the question remains... why did the Russia powered Chinese mars mission fail... and no mension of Russia... this is strangle....

You would need to ask the Russians why their rocket failed. I do not understand why Indians keep referring to some posters as 50 cent? Again, ad hominem attack, you should argue the facts.

A couple of issues with this theory:

1. One particular mission does not make a space program "ahead" of any other space program, especially when such programs are so large and multifaceted.

2. China already has built a mars probe in 2010, but it did not leave orbit since the Russian rocket carrying it suffered a malfunction. However, that already proves that China can build such technologies and can do so again if needed. The reason why they are delaying their second Mars probe is that these things don't grow on trees.

This isn't even a space race YET.
Why do we have OPs posting some nonsense in the name of competition?
And - let's assume this is a race. Let's agree India is ahead in sending a probe to Mars.
You think China would sit back and not do anything far more impressive as to put a rover or a human on Mars , by say .. 10 years later?

Stop this unnecessary troll fest. Space research is for benefit of all - and I am not being pacifist for the sake of being pacifist. One calls the Chinese 50 cent army. The Chinese call Indians as low IQ types, one calls us call center gang, the other calls them sons of massage parlor owners.

Where the F is this going to stop ? Mods of PDF - you want PDF to add up post after post for posterity or for quality of discussion?

Lets Stop this nonsense.

you are having a very good name for your handle
but I would add “ very" annoying!

You are just harping the same tune which lead us to nowhere!
and you are reported for "50 cent" 

Now what I would quote always the old wisdom:

"Dont count eggs before they are hatched"

The mission is far from the real deal. It's a long journey.

You would need to ask the Russians why their rocket failed. I do not understand why Indians keep referring to some posters as 50 cent? Again, ad hominem attack, you should argue the facts.

Exactly. Also I have him reported for the remark

In addition on a side note (since you are new on the forum):

https://defence.pk/threads/beijing-orders-more-toilets-at-major-events.286204/

which was closed.

Please note the first line (blue text) of post #1 before commenting on the intention of the OP - they did that with a purpose.

Last edited:
This isn't even a space race YET.
Why do we have OPs posting some nonsense in the name of competition?
And - let's assume this is a race. Let's agree India is ahead in sending a probe to Mars.
You think China would sit back and not do anything far more impressive as to put a rover or a human on Mars , by say .. 10 years later?

Stop this unnecessary troll fest. Space research is for benefit of all - and I am not being pacifist for the sake of being pacifist. One calls the Chinese 50 cent army. The Chinese call Indians as low IQ types, one calls us call center gang, the other calls them sons of massage parlor owners.

Where the F is this going to stop ? Mods of PDF - you want PDF to add up post after post for posterity or for quality of discussion?

Lets Stop this nonsense.

Without trolling, forums are not fun.

Trolling by both sides is what makes this particular forum so popular and fun.

Chillax dude, it's all for a bit of fun. Indians needle us and we needle them back. Stop taking everything so seriously. Just a bit of banter won't hurt anyone.

Stick to the topic and avoid personal attacks.

-50 cent
-Low IQ
-toilet crap

Find a better response.

you are having a very good name for your handle
but I would add “ very" annoying!

Thank you for the appreciation.

You are just harping the same tune which lead us to nowhere!

I guess I got the point across... India Poverty... Filthy bashing does notlead anyone anywhere..... but you guys love it.
and you are reported for "50 cent" 

So very considerate of you.

Now what I would quote always the old wisdom:

"Dont count eggs before they are hatched"

The mission is far from the real deal. It's a long journey.

In the mean time: Mars mission: Scientists start raising Mangalyaan's orbit - The Times of India

@Lil Mathew
Why to spoil the achievement of India into the discussing scrape and barking at each other?
I am unhappy with the title of the thread
it is also said that, chinese media giving the statements with unhappiness of their with Indian mars mission.
I think we are completely out of competition, and we are least concern about china or any other, this is absolute scientific mission for the scientific purposes. If chinese space agency or china is believing that they are in race for space with india, they are absolute mad and insane.
even china reach to pluto we are least concern with it. our mission is have no such narrow ambitions, The mars mission is completely for the scientific purposes, and to increase the level of information and knowledge to the world.

moreover, chinese mission is seems no more serious, as they instead sending the satelite with themselves sent on foreign rocket.

the mission must be with some ambition and to get more details. as in moon mission india had found the water. and increase the information of that.

@Lil Mathew
Why to spoil the achievement of India into the discussing scrape and barking at each other?
I am unhappy with the title of the thread
it is also said that, chinese media giving the statements with unhappiness of their with Indian mars mission.
I think we are completely out of competition, and we are least concern about china or any other, this is absolute scientific mission for the scientific purposes. If chinese space agency or china is believing that they are in race for space with india, they are absolute mad and insane.
even china reach to pluto we are least concern with it. our mission is have no such narrow ambitions, The mars mission is completely for the scientific purposes, and to increase the level of information and knowledge to the world.

moreover, chinese mission is seems no more serious, as they instead sending the satelite with themselves sent on foreign rocket.

the mission must be with some ambition and to get more details. as in moon mission india had found the water. and increase the information of that.
The thread is about western especially America's views about this mission not India's..

Back
Top Bottom