What's new

Will Mars mission propel India ahead of China in space race?

I am not sure as some people are bragging they have deep space tracking and communication ability

According to wikipedia, when isro was operatiing their lunar mission, Chandrayan-1 had several failures, such as:

and the rover couldnt operate properly in temperature higher than just 50 °C

So I dont know on what basis that some members like Indo-guy hereunder said isro possesses deep space tracking ability after an upgrade. india's moon probe was launched 5 years ago. Moon is not in deep space.

I think you need nasa's tracking function all the way when your mars probe bounces off from earth. dont try to downplay nasa's importance and sounding so arrogant and ungrateful.

It is all political and huge discrimination of nasa on us. I dont think isro is invited because of your standing on moral high grounds

We have space co-op with Russia and I think also with Europe before.

Indeed. We have been tracking Chang'e II and last report in July was:

Chang'e-2 travels 50 million km from Earth
2013-07-15
http://www.ecns.cn/cns-wire/2013/07-15/73057.shtml

We are able to deploy our deep space tracking functions in different locations of the globe through the help of these ships and satellites:

20080310163321451.jpg

Credit: zgjunshi.com

280962.jpg

Credit: Huaxia.com

01300000900322128782034214338.jpg

Credit: a1.att.hudong.com

Indian Deep space Network is functional since 2008 and had helped tracking Japanese missions

here is the news excerpt

Indian Deep Space Network tracks the Koguya and Rosseta space missions

http://www.domain-b.com/aero/space/spacemissions/20081014_space_network.html

Off course stupid persons like you will not understand that sharing of tracking data is norm in interplanetary missions ....as no single nation can command the tracking stations lined up across al the globes ....

Even US routinely uses services of several other Deep space networks ....!!!

But what is the point in showing evidence to stupid like you who have solitary, life-long job of engaging in India -bashing ???

This is not about comparing with China.

This is about India using NASA and claiming its an Indian mission. That's very disingenuous of India.

How on earth can you be proud to say this is an Indian mission when it's very clear that NASA is doing all the hard work? Don't Indians have any decency to at least acknowledge NASA?

Oh so we have to learn decency from arrogant and ungrateful Chinese people like you ?

Does China acknowledge that it was spoon-fed all advanced technology by their Communist bosses in Soviet Russia ?

Everything that modern science can boast of Nukes , missiles ,rockets ,spacecrafts,submarines ,aircrafts ....almost everything was spoon-fed to Chinese ignoramuses by their Soviet benefactors !!!

Does China have decency to acknowledge this ????

this troll Hafizzz, will never disclose or admit what is being preached in mosques in Pakistan which is supported by 95% Pakistanis about infidels including the pork-eating Chinese and here this deceptive treacherous backstabber creature is showing love and respect for Chinese. there are many pakistanis of his breed.

I am not sure as some people are bragging they have deep space tracking and communication ability

According to wikipedia, when isro was operatiing their lunar mission, Chandrayan-1 had several failures, such as:

So I dont know on what basis that some members like Indo-guy hereunder said isro possesses deep space tracking ability after an upgrade. india's moon probe was launched 5 years ago. Moon is not in deep space.

I think you need nasa's tracking function all the way when your mars probe bounces off from earth. dont try to downplay nasa's importance and sounding so arrogant and ungrateful.

It is all political and huge discrimination of nasa on us. I dont think isro is invited because of your standing on moral high grounds

2013-07-15

We are able to deploy our deep space tracking functions in different locations of the globe through the help of these ships and satellites:

20080310163321451.jpg

280962.jpg

If China had capability to launch Mars mission ....it would not have tried piggybacking it'd mars probe on Russia's Phobos Grunt mission ....Period !

Keep yourself happy with these pictures ....

Oh so we have to learn decency from arrogant and ungrateful Chinese people like you ?

Does China acknowledge that it was spoon-fed all advanced technology by their Communist bosses in Soviet Russia ?

Everything that modern science can boast of Nukes , missiles ,rockets ,spacecrafts,submarines ,aircrafts ....almost everything was spoon-fed to Chinese ignoramuses by their Soviet benefactors !!!

Does China have decency to acknowledge this ????

absolutely right.

Maoists and their running dogs in China backstabbed the Tibetans in 1952, Koreans in 1953 when they fanned the Korean War, Russians who fed them and saved them from starvation in 1959, Indians who saved them from the flames of Islam in 1962, Vietnamese during the Vietnam war, etc. etc. The list can go on.

but one thing anybody can notice, these backstabbers are very partial to non-Chinese Muslims. they lived off Russian aid from 1945-1962 and their economy was built by massive donations and aid by the Japanese and West from 1976-1991 to counter USSR. but just see how they abandoned their greatest longstanding ally the North Korea which has been starving since at least one decade. these spineless gutless Maoists will lend billions of dollars to Muslim countries but will never share the grief of the starving North Koreans who saved China from nuclear annihilation during the Cold War and who laid millions of lives fighting for the China during their war of liberation from Japan.

first they wagged their tail before the Soviet Union from 1949-1961 and then before the West till the west abandoned them in 1991 as the USSR collapsed.

2013-07-15

20080310163321451.jpg

280962.jpg

Your statement that China has space Co-operation with Russia is laughable ....

Do you understand meaning of word " Co-operation " ....

China has been usurping Russian technology under sweet name of co-operation ....

Truth is that this is essentially seller- buyer relationship ....

Everything that China like to boast off and show off is copied from Russia ....

Everything including the Chinese spacecrafts, even astronaut suits , life support systems , docking systems ...all were bought off the shelf from Russia ....

So keep stories about Sino-Russian space co-operation to yourself ....

Truth is China has not been able to do anything on its own ...

All that china portrays is crude mimicry of Russian tech ....understand ! 
That's just the things we know about. There could be more.

And you pretend like India can do it without NASA. That's just unacceptable dude.

You are stupid enough not to understand that all Space faring nations utilize mutual Deep space networks when it comes to Inter-planetary missions .

US , Russia , EU , Japan have used mutual tracking stations during their Inter-planetary missions .

When it comes to Intern planetary missions the Deep space networks is necessarily spread across the globe and no nation can boast such vast array of tracking stations .

Even Space-superpower like US utilizes tracking facilities of other countries ....

Does that means US owes its mission success to those countries for just extending tracking facilities ???

Go and research yourself before posting nonsense and making fool of yourself !!!

Last edited:
That part will be done by remote tracking & control of NASA. What do you think "the co-op" for?

Now you should know why India's is so cheap( apart from labout cost). Ruskies, ESA and NASA will handle the expansive and most difficult parts of the mission.

When ignorant people like you open their mouth , they only end up making fool of themselves . good luck with that !!!

Look at the hypocrisy and mental bankruptcy of some of the Chinese members here ....

so when you quote China's Deep space network tracking Change -1 or whatever ....Moon is in deep space ....

when it comes to India's Chandrayaan mission ....Moon is no longer in Deep space ????

And when ISRO says that it has upgraded Deep space network at Baylulu to track Mars mission ....

Suddenly even that becomes unpalatable to those with incurable Indo-phobia ....

Read before vomiting your hatred against India here ....

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indian_Deep_Space_Network

you are just incapable and fail to comprehend simple text.

I was saying our deep space tracking was able to monitor our Lunar Rover Chang'e 2 which has travelled more than 50 million km since July, not the moon; kid!

I am surely pitiful for you cheerleaders of not being able to feed 100s of millions of your kids but spending millions to a planet without much immediate rewards just to show off your penniless egoes

Last edited:
Your statement that China has space Co-operation with Russia is laughable ....

Do you understand meaning of word " Co-operation " ....

China has been usurping Russian technology under sweet name of co-operation ....

Truth is that this is essentially seller- buyer relationship ....

Everything that China like to boast off and show off is copied from Russia ....

Everything including the Chinese spacecrafts, even astronaut suits , life support systems , docking systems ...all were bought off the shelf from Russia ....

So keep stories about Sino-Russian space co-operation to yourself ....

Are you incapable to read or ignorant of what is going on kiddo crying over your wet pants:

'2010-2012 China-Russia Space Cooperation Outline' signed in Beijing

Date:2009-10-20
On October 13, 2009, Chinese Premier Wen Jiabao and his Russian counterpart Vladimir Putin held the 14th regular meeting between Chinese and Russian prime ministers in Beijing. During the meeting, “2010-2012 China-Russia Space Cooperation Project Outline” was signed by both sides. Dr. Sun Laiyan, Administrator of China National Space Administration signed on the Outline on behalf of the China side.

The mechanism of regular meeting between Chinese and Russian prime ministers was jointly founded by the presidents of both countries in April, 1996. According to the agreement, the prime ministers of both countries will meet annually to exchange opinions concerning the bilateral cooperation and important international issues of both interests

http://www.cnsa.gov.cn/n615709/n620682/n639462/169180.html

Truth is China has not been able to do anything on its own ...

All that china portrays is crude mimicry of Russian tech ....understand ! 

libel, slander and bull shit are the trade marks of people from a failed state
where is you proof?

You are stupid enough not to understand that all Space faring nations utilize mutual Deep space networks when it comes to Inter-planetary missions .

You are describing yourself, cheerleader from a failed state

US , Russia , EU , Japan have used mutual tracking stations during their Inter-planetary missions .

where is yours, cheerleader, apart from a few make shift mickey mouse antennas

When it comes to Intern planetary missions the Deep space networks is necessarily spread across the globe and no nation can boast such vast array of tracking stations .

I am sure NASA has it; Russia is next, Haha, cheerleading india - my tv antenna could be better?

Even Space-superpower like US utilizes tracking facilities of other countries ....

they build it in other countries

Does that means US owes its mission success to those countries for just extending tracking facilities ??? Go and research yourself before posting nonsense and making fool of yourself !!!

Credit to pay when due. india is a disappointing last in terms of deep space tracking and communication system. chandrayaan has proven your failure. I am sure within a period of 5 years you cannot build up the system alone on your own without NASA's help.

you are making yourself a pant wetting kid of the universe!

Last edited:
^^^ wow this guy has got nothing to do in his life.....frustration is so clear....damn!!

Are you incapable to read or ignorant of what is going on kiddo crying over your wet pants:

libel, slander and bull shit are the trade mark of people from a failed state
where is you proof?

You are describing yourself, cheerleader from a failed state

where is yours, cheerleader, apart from a few make shift mickey mouse antennas

I am sure NASA has it; Russia is next, Haha, cheerleading india - my tv antenna could be better?

they build it in other countries

Credit to pay when due. india is a disappointing last in terms of deep space tracking and communication system. chandrayaan has proved your failure. I am sure within a period of 5 years you cannot build up the system alone on your own without NASA's help.

you are making yourself a pant wetting kid of the universe!

It is norm for Space faring nations to share Deep space Network

Estrack Cooperative Network
Additional Estrack Cooperative Network stations are provided on a resource-sharing basis by other organisations, including ASI (Italy), CNES (France), DLR (Germany), NASA's Deep Space Network and Goddard Space Flight Centre and JAXA (Japan).
These stations have supported Mars Express, Integral, Venus Express and Rosetta, among many others.

http://www.esa.int/Our_Activities/Operations/Estrack_tracking_stations

Indian Deep Space Network Tracked Koguya , Rosetta missions

As far as evidence for Russia's role in Chinese technology is concerned have many threads created ....Go and find loads of proofs provided there with sources , cross references ....

You are stupid enough to belittle Indian mission just because India is going to use NASA facility in terminal part of mission ....

Shows your intellectual bankruptcy !!! 
that is you - cheerleading kid from the failed state

not in the poorest shape as failed state india

Chang'e 2 moon probe is entering the second 50 million km of her navigation from Earth.
That is deep space. Not your mickey mouse chandrayaan-2-heated-up tin box which had to call off its mission less than 1/2 way than scheduled

filmsy your pants and your space craft

We have a reasonably good relationship with Russia. Read the above postings if you are not illiterate

all the libel slander bullying over us? dont you think we will accept it you foul-mouth!

same foul-mouth

We dont have as many as more than 1.7 million kids under 5 who die out of malnutrition from a failed state

another blow of hot air when you mouth and arse are misplaced

Atleast country China whose technology has thrived on be , borrow and steal tactic have no right to judge Indian technology....

It is only out of utter jealousy that india has embarked upon Mars mission well ahead of India you are vomiting your nonsense .

Off course there are no buyers to your stupidity ....

Continue your mindless , idiotic posts ....

You are like a clown on PDF ....unfortunately not even entertaining as Clowns generally are ....

are not you one of foot soldiers of those '50 cents' army of CCP propaganda wing ???

Last edited:
It is norm for Space faring nations to share Deep space Network

Estrack Cooperative Network
Additional Estrack Cooperative Network stations are provided on a resource-sharing basis by other organisations, including ASI (Italy), CNES (France), DLR (Germany), NASA's Deep Space Network and Goddard Space Flight Centre and JAXA (Japan).
These stations have supported Mars Express, Integral, Venus Express and Rosetta, among many others.
http://www.esa.int/Our_Activities/Operations/Estrack_tracking_stations

Indian Deep Space Network Tracked Koguya , Rosetta missions

you are silly of failing to understand the whole point

NASA has helped india big time esp in tracking and communication
you people are belittling nasa's assistance for blowing up the ability of your own mission

and I say it once again without nasa your mission is hot air

without Russia or anyone in the nowadays space program, we can work independently and fulfill our missions, and sometimes beyond the expected targets (such as Chang'e 2)

As far as evidence for Russia's role in Chinese technology is concerned have many threads created ....Go and find loads of proofs provided there with sources , cross references ....

We dont and have never discredited anyone who have provided us help for our space tech., Credit paid when due!

You are stupid enough to belittle Indian mission just because India is going to use NASA facility in terminal part of mission ....

your mental capabilities is not there to show when I look down and cant find it anywhere from rooftop

the failed state's space capability is that much. It is hard to see how big it is

Shows your intellectual bankruptcy !!!

You are talking to yourself of the status of health and mental function all the time!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom