What's new

Will Iran enter to the war against Israel?

You’re missing fundamentals of Iranian capacities and today’s modern warfare doctrine. Iran has a huge advantage. Israel’s ‘air superiority ‘ is as effective as the landing strips and return journey they can’t have while kiloton missile strikes are raining on them as a country with only a few kilometers wide.

Ask the US who experienced only a minuscule of Iran’s capacity. And of course others around the region.

Ask Ukraine who’s being devastated with the most elementary of Iranian tech.

Ask The Resistance who is now a superior fighting force because of Iran.

Ask the Zionists who just got swept a few days ago and now face a checkmate position.

Ask Iran who has all obvious elements of nuclear devices and similarly obvious a hidden nuclear state. Bang.
All you Iranians are good at is talking. You must not match your enemy in strength to defeat them. Vietnam, Afghanistan and Gallipoli prove this fact. Iran's war doctrine is driven by fear and a lack of confidence to prevail against a stronger opponent. It is a sign of a weak Iman. The Mullahs think that retaliating in kind to American and Israeli unprovoked or disproportionate strikes will lead to a major war that topples their government. The Iranian government is terrified of war! See the sanctions, assassinations, sabotages, and even outright military strikes on Iranian targets over the past three years. But Iran doesn't dare make a dash for the nuclear bomb let alone retaliate due to fears of a U.S. military respponse. I think Israel even sank the largest Iranian naval ship last year.

Any Muslim who thinks Iran intends to fight America or Israel is mistaken. It's all hot air and mouthiness backed with zero courage. You guys want the bomb because you believe it is what will preserve and protect your regime (not Allah). Yet, you don't even have the courage to go for the one thing you believe will protect you.

Your weapons are meant to deter an attack that topples the regime, not to defend the oppressed. Give those weapons to those who can and will fight, such as they Taliban.

With all due respect, I would argue that it is indeen the Nigerians that are very good at just talking.... I mean you guys can phone someone the other side of te world, and talk them into sending you their money for free.... that´s what I´d call good talking.

With all due respect, I would argue that it is indeen the Nigerians that are very good at just talking.... I mean you guys can phone someone the other side of te world, and talk them into sending you their money for free.... that´s what I´d call good talking.

Please don’t engage numbnuts. 😀

I normally don´t..... its just been a slow, rainy Sunday..... so had a bit of time to waste on my hands.

Will Iran enter to the war against Israel?​

(you mean ENTER A WAR or "IN" a war NOT "TO" the war)

WHAT KINDA STUPID QUESTION IS THIS ANYWAY?

How can a non-nuclear states "enter a war" with an highly aggressive state like Israel fully armed to the teeth with nukes, bio, and chemical weapons who would not hesitate to use them all against Iran in one go?

Iran cannot and should not get into the war. Its not just Israel that you will be fighting but the entire Western world. Until the Muslim world has the economic and military might to take on the West, it will only bring harm and make the situation worse.

It took the West 300 years to reach where they are now. There are no quick solutions.

Look at how the mighty Russia has been bogged down in Ukraine or that China has to think a million times before doing anything rash with regards to Taiwan.

Taking on West head on militarily will be foolish. Better would be to spend the energy and resources on countering them with soft power like lobbying and narrative control. The arabs are not short of money!

Hormuz will be shut down with what?

I dont think iran has the capability to sustain that

Hormuz will be shut down by land battiries raining noor missiles and shahid 136 all around arabian sea and the strait itself,,,,,,,, Iran is at a geographical advantage at strait of hurmuz...

All you Iranians are good at is talking. You must not match your enemy in strength to defeat them. Vietnam, Afghanistan and Gallipoli prove this fact. Iran's war doctrine is driven by fear and a lack of confidence to prevail against a stronger opponent. It is a sign of a weak Iman. The Mullahs think that retaliating in kind to American and Israeli unprovoked or disproportionate strikes will lead to a major war that topples their government. The Iranian government is terrified of war! See the sanctions, assassinations, sabotages, and even outright military strikes on Iranian targets over the past three years. But Iran doesn't dare make a dash for the nuclear bomb let alone retaliate due to fears of a U.S. military respponse. I think Israel even sank the largest Iranian naval ship last year.

Any Muslim who thinks Iran intends to fight America or Israel is mistaken. It's all hot air and mouthiness backed with zero courage. You guys want the bomb because you believe it is what will preserve and protect your regime (not Allah). Yet, you don't even have the courage to go for the one thing you believe will protect you.

Your weapons are meant to deter an attack that topples the regime, not to defend the oppressed. Give those weapons to those who can and will fight, such as they Taliban.

what are part are you talking about ?

every bullet and rocket which has hit Israel and killed Israelis has either been made in Iran or Iranian know how

Continue to believe the USA is the strongest in the universe but Iran and their allies on the ground will cause a disaster for the egotistical Americans. Your great humiliation will come soon. The genius of the Iranians has nothing to do with Saddam. Iran is enormously powerful and the Bic Mac-eating Americans will be pulverized

Bro , I am not doubting you at all. Spidy spunky unky doesn't really care tbh. At the end of the day it your homes, land and ppl are gonna be wreaked. These god forsaken satanic war mongering ppl have weaponised robotic dogs as well.

what are part are you talking about ?

every bullet and rocket which has hit Israel and killed Israelis has either been made in Iran or Iranian know how
You won't give them the bad-*** ones even though you lack the guts to use those missiles.
Like I said earlier, your missiles are meant to preserve the regime by deterring an attack. They aren't meant to defend the oppressed you your mouthy leaders claim.
I'm sorry for the person who thinks Iran will even attempt liberate the Middle East from Israel or the U.S. If you don't study the Iranian regime carefully, you won't be able to see its deep fear. They'll always look brave to the casual observer. But all you need to do to see through the bluster and hot air is review recent attacks that killed Iranians and inflicted significant meterial damage. Then assess Iranian response to those attacks. Then compare them to what Turkiye, Russia or Pakistan would have done in the same situation.

You won't give them the bad-*** ones even though you lack the guts to use those missiles.
Like I said earlier, your missiles are meant to preserve the regime by deterring an attack. They aren't meant to defend the oppressed you your mouthy leaders claim.
I'm sorry for the person who thinks Iran will even attempt liberate the Middle East from Israel or the U.S. If you don't study the Iranian regime carefully, you won't be able to see its deep fear. They'll always look brave to the casual observer. But all you need to do to see through the bluster and hot air is review recent attacks that killed Iranians and inflicted significant meterial damage. Then assess Iranian response to those attacks. Then compare them to what Turkiye, Russia or Pakistan would have done in the same situation.
Gaza is a besieged city. Egypt and Israhell don't let a weapon go to Gaza.
We hardly supply weapons to the Palestinians.

The governments that do not even dare to condemn or threaten Israel are cowards.

No one among the Muslims dares to give weapons to the Palestinians except Iran.

First of all, Saudi can flip to the other port and not exit thru Strait of Hormuz, that thanks to Iran actaully for closing the strait during Iran-Iraq war....

YST capacity on Red Sea is only 3 million bpd which barely makes half of total KSA exports. And Red Sea also has a much narrower choke point at Bab el Mandeb, adjacent to the Houthi stronghold.

YST capacity on Red Sea is only 3 million bpd which barely makes half of total KSA exports. And Red Sea also has a much narrower choke point at Bab el Mandeb, adjacent to the Houthi stronghold.
Think someone else already said that and I have addressed the issue.

And I don't think Houthi have a navy that can interdict Saudi Transport, that is if they choose to go south to begin with.

Gaza is a besieged city. Egypt and Israhell don't let a weapon go to Gaza.
We hardly supply weapons to the Palestinians.

The governments that do not even dare to condemn or threaten Israel are cowards.

No one among the Muslims dares to give weapons to the Palestinians except Iran.
That's bullshit. You have a proxy force right on Israel's border. You have IRGC soldiers in Syria. Nobody will force you to act. But at least, keep your mouth shut until you are ready. It takes time to prepare for war. But you should prepare silently like Turkiye is doing. You can't just wake up one day and liberate Palestine.

Ive been thinking iranian is using their 3000year history of diplomacy to always stay a step ahead of other countries and their plans. Bit like China always knows how to deal with the West and does not come out empty handed or sucked into a stupid war.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom