What's new

Will Indonesia's idea for an Asian peace treaty fly?

And Taiwan is still occupying Spratly islands so Vietnam is still not independent. :omghaha:

And Macau was voluntarily leased to Portugal and wasn't taken by the force by the Portuguse. In fact the Ming dynasty defeated the Portuguese in battle when they tried to fight.

First Battle of Tamao - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Second Battle of Tamao - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Thief don't care about independence of his country, be course he is thief, he can steal poverty of others in any time if he can, it's mentality of thief.

When you were ruled by foreigners, you are slaves, official slaves and voluntary slaves. It was more humiliation than living under occupying with force. :undecided:

China was still existed during that period, yet there wasn't a nation called Vietnam. It was disappeared.

Know the difference.

Vietnam regained hís independence from China over thousand years, but you Cantonese, Pandi people can not do that, Nan Yue Guo is under rule of Hans. It's different. Can you understand the difference ?

Vietnam regained hís independence from China over thousand years, but you Cantonese, Pandi people can not do that, Nan Yue Guo is under rule of Hans. It's different. Can you understand the difference ?

Nan-Yue is China and Cantonese are Chinese, you silly lil' cutie *pet pet pet*.

And Taiwan is still occupying Spratly islands so Vietnam is still not independent. :omghaha:
there is still no habitant on Itu aba from the first day we(or Chinese or someone else) discoverd it untill now,and the isl is too small and too far,too.So,we r not intetested to take that usless and and boring isl now.

Taiwan isl is far far bigger with many people living there,and it has a very important strategical position to China.Just bcz China army is so weak and coward,that why Chinese-Taiwanese keep living like low life dogs under Japan-US's occupation:pop:

Thief don't care about independence of his country, be course he is thief, he can steal poverty of others in any time if he can, it's mentality of thief.

When you were ruled by foreigners, you are slaves, official slaves and voluntary slaves. It was more humiliation than living under occupying with force. :undecided:

EastSea tried spreading his fake theory that Cantonese are not han on the Dalai Lama thread. Zhao Tuo, the gounder of Nanyue was a Chinese from the State of Zhao in northern China (formerly part of the Zhou dynasty), and so were all his soldiers who went with him to Nanyue.

Cantonese are descended from northern Chinese paternally. Many Vietnamese nationalists try to claim Cantonese are sinicized Yue, but the Cantonese are descended only maternally from the Yue. Their patrilineal line from their fathers is northern Chinese. Cantonese are descended from northern Chinese settling in Guangdong and marry Yue women. That is why they have northern Chinese Y chromosome from their father's side but mitochondrial DNA on their mother's side from the Yue.

How Han are Taiwanese Han? Genetic Inference of Plains Indigenous Ancestry ... - Shu-Juo Chen - Google Books

How Han are Taiwanese Han? Genetic Inference of Plains Indigenous Ancestry ... - Shu-Juo Chen - Google Books

European Journal of Human Genetics - Abstract of article: A spatial analysis of genetic structure of human populations in China reveals distinct difference between maternal and paternal lineages

http://159.226.149.45/compgenegroup/paper/wenbo Han culture paper (2004).pdf

Genetic evidence supports demic diffusion of Han cult... [Nature. 2004] - PubMed - NCBI[/QUOTE]

Cantonese still call themselves people of Tang after the Tang dynasty because alot of their ancestors were northerners who fled to Guangdong during the Tang dynasty.

Many northern Chinese fled to southern China in ancient times

In the Shadow of the Han: Literati Thought and Society at the Beginning of ... - Charles Holcombe - Google Books

A History of Chinese Civilization - Jacques Gernet - Google Books

Their is a saying in Taiwan, "mainland grandfather no mainland grandmother" 有唐山公無唐山媽 because Han men from mainland would marry Aboriginal Taiwanese women.

there is still no habitant on Itu aba from the first day we(or Chinese or someone else) discoverd it untill now,and the isl is too small and too far,too.So,we r not intetested to take that usless and and boring isl now.

Taiwan isl is far far bigger with many people living there,and it has a very important strategical position to China.Just bcz China army is so weak and coward,that why Chinese-Taiwanese keep living like low life dogs under Japan-US's occupation:pop:

:omghaha: Taiping (itu aba) island is the only Spratly island with freshwater available and it is the biggest one as well.

What are you smoking about?

HKers/Cantonese are Hans, although they got some Baiyue influence, they are still predominantly Hans, unlike Viets who are prodominantly SE Asians.

An HK guy from a Chinese dating show, he can pass as the illegitimate son of Xi Jinping, have you seen any Viet who looks like that? So quit smoking your HKers/Cantonese are sinicized Baiyue bullsh1t.

OX2Hv97.jpg

a young Xi Jinping

Ypg4Zbf.jpg

Now tell me, do you still believe this "Cantonese are Viet's long lost brother" myth?

:omghaha: Taiping (itu aba) island is the only Spratly island with freshwater available and it is the biggest one as well.
Quit smoking, Truong Sa Lon island that Viet Nam controls is another Sparatly Island that has fresh water

The ridiculous claims that Cantonese are Vietnamese...... I will present my views on it now for you all to read here. After birth, I have always known myself to be Han ethnicity, as do all my family and relatives. Everybody I meet in or out of China easily identifies me as Chinese nationality. Now to be more specific, I am identified as a Hong Konger, so I can be called a Cantonese person since I speak Cantonese as well as other languages which I will let you figure out by yourself. Guangdong province as well as Hong Kong is over 95% Han Chinese. My own ancestry is also Han ethnicity from various regions around China as is also true with many people that I know. I have ancestry from Beijing on my paternal grandfather's side and Fuzhou on my paternal grandmother's side. I also have ancestry from Guangzhou on my maternal grandfather's side and Wuxi on my maternal grandmother's side. I and others like me from Guangdong or Hong Kong and Aomen are considered Cantonese. Therefore, how does being Cantonese relate to being Vietnamese even in the slightest? Quit this ridiculous claim. It is widely known that Vietnam was a Chinese province in the past known as Jiao Zhi. It is far more likely that Vietnamese are Chinese than the reverse. I think I speak for myself and all Cantonese when I say that we are not Vietnamese. You can ask any Chinese and they will tell you that.

What are you smoking about?

HKers/Cantonese are Hans, although they got some Baiyue influence, they are still predominantly Hans, unlike Viets who are prodominantly SE Asians.

An HK guy from a Chinese dating show, he can pass as the illegitimate son of Xi Jinping, have you seen any Viet who looks like that? So quit smoking your HKers/Cantonese are sinicized Baiyue bullsh1t.

OX2Hv97.jpg

a young Xi Jinping

Ypg4Zbf.jpg

Now tell me, do you still believe this "Cantonese are Viet's long lost brother" myth?

Vietnamese and Cantonese are two different race, bro.

Mr. Xi Jinping is true Han from Northerner China. Cantonese are not Hans, you are sinecized from time of Qin. Hongkong kid can sing in madarine like Vietnamese kids from rich family, go to international schools, then they can sing in English perfectly.

The Cantonese language is also viewed as part of the cultural identity for the native speakers across large swathes of southern China, Hong Kong and Macau. Although Cantonese shares much vocabulary with Mandarin Chinese, the two languages are not mutually intelligible because of pronunciation, grammatical, and also lexical differences. Sentence structure, in particular the placement of verbs, sometimes differs between the two languages. The use of vocabulary in Cantonese also tends to have more historic roots. One of the most notable differences between Cantonese and Mandarin is how the spoken word is written; with Mandarin the spoken word is written as such, whereas with Cantonese there may not be a direct written word matching what was said.[3][4] This results in the situation in which a Mandarin and Cantonese text almost look the same, but both are pronounced differently.

Cantonese - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

In Europa, German and Austria people speak same language Deutsch, but they are two Nation, two State. :D

Mr. Xi Jinping is true Han from Northerner China. Cantonese are not Hans, you are sinecized from time of Qin. Hongkong kid can sing in madarine like Vietnamese kids from rich family, go to international schools, then they can sing in English perfectly.

In Europa, German and Austria people speak same language Deutsch, but they are two Nation, two State. :D

What the heck is a "true Han". Why are idiots like you always stick to the ridiculous nonsenses like jus sanguinis. I have never ever heard such stupid term "true Han" from a Chinese before, but now I suddenly heard this freaking stupid amazing term from a freaking goddamn outlander. Really, what the hell is wrong with your brain.
Cantonese are mostly Han, there are also minorities like Miao, Zhuang and Yao. Cantonese is never a term of ethnic based on blood, but culture and region. Besides English and Mandarin are common languages spoken by both the poor or the rich in Hong Kong.
I suggest you should go back to your delusional world. Your nonsenses and bullshxts are freaking stupid and annoying.

Cantonese are descended from northern Chinese paternally. Many Vietnamese nationalists try to claim Cantonese are sinicized Yue, but the Cantonese are descended only maternally from the Yue. Their patrilineal line from their fathers is northern Chinese. Cantonese are descended from northern Chinese settling in Guangdong and marry Yue women. That is why they have northern Chinese Y chromosome from their father's side but mitochondrial DNA on their mother's side from the Yue.

European Journal of Human Genetics - Abstract of article: A spatial analysis of genetic structure of human populations in China reveals distinct difference between maternal and paternal lineages

http://159.226.149.45/compgenegroup/paper/wenbo Han culture paper (2004).pdf

Genetic evidence supports demic diffusion of Han cult... [Nature. 2004] - PubMed - NCBI[/QUOTE]

Cantonese still call themselves people of Tang after the Tang dynasty because alot of their ancestors were northerners who fled to Guangdong during the Tang dynasty.

Many northern Chinese fled to southern China in ancient times

In the Shadow of the Han: Literati Thought and Society at the Beginning of ... - Charles Holcombe - Google Books

A History of Chinese Civilization - Jacques Gernet - Google Books

Their is a saying in Taiwan, "mainland grandfather no mainland grandmother" 有唐山公無唐山媽 because Han men from mainland would marry Aboriginal Taiwanese women.

If you keep repeating the same crap I will post the same response debunking it. :cheesy:

Nan-Yue is China and Cantonese are Chinese, you silly lil' cutie *pet pet pet*.
Nan-Yue was Nam Viet, dude.

728px-Nam-Viet_200bc.jpg

The ridiculous claims that Cantonese are Vietnamese...... I will present my views on it now for you all to read here. After birth, I have always known myself to be Han ethnicity, as do all my family and relatives. Everybody I meet in or out of China easily identifies me as Chinese nationality. Now to be more specific, I am identified as a Hong Konger, so I can be called a Cantonese person since I speak Cantonese as well as other languages which I will let you figure out by yourself. Guangdong province as well as Hong Kong is over 95% Han Chinese. My own ancestry is also Han ethnicity from various regions around China as is also true with many people that I know. I have ancestry from Beijing on my paternal grandfather's side and Fuzhou on my paternal grandmother's side. I also have ancestry from Guangzhou on my maternal grandfather's side and Wuxi on my maternal grandmother's side. I and others like me from Guangdong or Hong Kong and Aomen are considered Cantonese. Therefore, how does being Cantonese relate to being Vietnamese even in the slightest? Quit this ridiculous claim. It is widely known that Vietnam was a Chinese province in the past known as Jiao Zhi. It is far more likely that Vietnamese are Chinese than the reverse. I think I speak for myself and all Cantonese when I say that we are not Vietnamese. You can ask any Chinese and they will tell you that.
Who says Cantonese are Viets? We are close, but not as close as that we can say we are the same people.

Nan-Yue was Nam Viet, dude.

728px-Nam-Viet_200bc.jpg

Who says Cantonese are Viets? We are close, but not as close as that we can say we are the same people.

Zhao Tuo and his soldeiers were Chinese from northern China and he was the one who founded Nanyue.

Zhao Tuo and his soldeiers were Chinese from northern China and he was the one who founded Nanyue.
That´s right. And Nan-Yue was country that was independent from the Han´s. But we all may go back the origin topic of this thread.

Nam Viet (ancient kingdom, Asia) -- Encyclopedia Britannica

Nam Viet, (Vietnamese), Chinese (Wade-Giles romanization) Nan Yüeh or (Pinyin) Nan Yue, ancient kingdom occupying much of what is now northern Vietnam and the southern Chinese provinces of Kwangtung and Kwangsi.

The kingdom was formed in 207 bce, during the breakup of the Ch’in dynasty (221–206 bce), when the Ch’in governor of Yüeh (now Kwangtung and Kwangsi provinces) declared his territory independent. His son Chao T’o (Trieu Da) expanded the new kingdom southward, incorporating the Red River delta and the area as far south as Da Nang.

Nam Viet, or Nan Yüeh (meaning “Southern Yüeh”), remained independent though loosely associated with the Han dynasty (founded 206 bce) until it was conquered by the Han emperor Wu Ti in 111 bce. Following the conquest, the area became a region for Chinese settlement, a policy that eventually resulted in the sinicization of Kwangtung and Kwangsi and introduced Chinese culture to northern Vietnam. The attempt to absorb Vietnam into China also engendered an increasing self-consciousness among the people of the northern and central regions of Vietnam.

In 939 ce the term Nam Viet appeared again as the name of the kingdom centred in the Red River valley at Co Loa. Ngo Quyen drove the Chinese out of the area and founded his own dynasty, which endured only until 954.

The term was revived again in 1802 by the emperor Gia Long but was inverted to Viet Nam.

Back
Top Bottom