What's new

Will Indonesia replace India in the BRICs?

Whether or not India should drop out due to dismal performance, I think Indonesia should be added sooner or later. 4th largest population in the world, and economic growth that's currently higher than BRI.

Yes India is loosing its grip and Indonesia should be added .
Whatever makes you sleep better .
However ccp doenst pay pakistanis hafizz . I am really sorry for that .

People, instead of responding to any off topic Chinese posts, please keep reporting.. I don't know if trolling is a national sport in China or something.. No matter what the topic but we will see them in number trying to divert the topic with their useless comments..

and PKR is half of INR

nice know that absolute value matters!

PKR is doing fine YTD, if you check out our exchange rate. Fact is your India current account payment is in dire straight, close to a full collapse.

Jokes aside, unless the rampant kleptocracy and mismanagement is curbed, Indian economic growth will suffer.

PKR is doing fine YTD, if you check out our exchange rate. Fact is your India current account payment is in dire straight, close to a full collapse.

sweat dreams...........

India as one of my professors put it "is Africa on steroids". Indian economy is not going to hitwall but surely will slow down to its sustainable natural growth level.

Congrats to Pakistan and yes India is doomed!! I would put Pakistan in Brics too making it Prics_B..

People, instead of responding to any off topic Chinese posts, please keep reporting.. I don't know if trolling is a national sport in China or something.. No matter what the topic but we will see them in number trying to divert the topic with their useless comments..
Youre right man i'm fedup of these low life chinese trolls .
Just hit the ******* report button and let their colors turn pink .

Back
Top Bottom