What's new

Will India never learn from history and punish Pakistan?

The result is that today pakistan is a global pariah with "jero" credibility :lol:

LOL....... take a closer look.

Why is NS head hanging down in shame ? Modi looks disinterested and disgusted. Maybe a little smug.

modi-sharif-in-russia_0_0_0_0_0_0.jpg

yes take a look at Modi's face
thinking what excuse will I give to Shiv Sens about this. Head can be up or down or sideways in a meeting since no one can keep stiff at one place, but Modi's expression were same throughout the meet...like saying...fcuk I got forced into this by Chinese and russian otherwise i wouldnt get SCO membership. What will i tell my Hindu nationalists about this, why I gave up my conditions to meet NS, condition of Lakhvi's arrest and Hafiz's arrest...what should i do now...Lights(bright idea) I will ask him for Lakhvi's Voice sample and if he doesnt go for it i wil ask for Pee Sample....that Lights(Bright Idea) look is what you can see in this picture.

thinking what excuse will I give to Shiv Sens about this. Head can be up or down or sideways in a meeting since no one can keep stiff at one place, but Modi's expression were same throughout the meet...like saying...fcuk I got forced into this by Chinese and russian otherwise i wouldnt get SCO membership. What will i tell my Hindu nationalists about this, why I gave up my conditions to meet NS, condition of Lakhvi's arrest and Hafiz's arrest...what should i do now...Lights(bright idea) I will ask him for Lakhvi's Voice sample and if he doesnt go for it i wil ask for Pee Sample....that Lights(Bright Idea) look is what you can see in this picture.
We dont do anything to please china. Russia and USA, may be. In fact we seek parity with china. In the same way as pakistan seeks parity with India.

Lights(bright idea) is written as *idea bulb*
images

Ab yahan bhi mujh say koi galti ho gayi tau maaf kar daina bezatti karnay na beth jana

Last edited:
The core issue is how to get rid of pakistan. How can we discuss this with pakistan.
Indian dont have the guts and balls to get rid of pakistan.

Every time we fu.....k india and indians cant do any thing except bashan bazi.

But Indians already eats grass and they are super power already :lol:
When did it all happened. Kindly inform the people of the world. They are still talking about the lack of toilet facilities in india.

Modi is a PM with absolute Majority so he does not have to answer to Shiv Sena or anyone :azn:

There was NO condition to meet NS, there were conditions to resume talks. But so far there has been NO indication of any talks resuming :lol:

NS OTOH had to experience the Humiliation of walking up to Modi and paying his respect, so guess again who were pressurised by Russia and China to get SCO membership .......... this is from your own Media. :P

Back in Pakistan, opposition leaders unimpressed with Modi-Nawaz icebreaker - Pakistan - DAWN.COM
“The recent meeting [of] Modi with Sharif clearly demonstrates how disrespectful Mr Modi was towards Sharif,” Malik was quoted by a spokesman as saying.

The former interior minister compared Modi to “the Tsar of Russia” as he described how the two state leaders interacted.

[Our prime minister] was made to walk through a long corridor towards Modi’s chair/throne. [Modi] didn’t show the slightest courtesy under diplomatic norms for his Pakistani counterpart to walk a few steps forward to receive him.”

At the end, he termed Modi’s approach “rude and undiplomatic,” adding that it “badly hurt the feelings of the Pakistani nation”.

Not one to be left behind, Shireen Mazari of the Pakistan Tehreek-i-Insaf (PTI) expressed dismay over the manner in which she felt Sharif “appeased India” in the meeting..............

Enjoy the Media coverage. :enjoy:

[Our prime minister] was made to walk through a long corridor towards Modi’s chair/throne. [Modi] didn’t show the slightest courtesy under diplomatic norms for his Pakistani counterpart to walk a few steps forward to receive him.”

At the end, he termed Modi’s approach “rude and undiplomatic,” adding that it “badly hurt the feelings of the Pakistani nation”.

Not one to be left behind, Shireen Mazari of the Pakistan Tehreek-i-Insaf (PTI) expressed dismay over the manner in which she felt Sharif “appeased India” in the meeting..............

Enjoy the Media coverage. :enjoy:

Well what can i say, we have manners, there is a difference between our political class and yours
Modi was rude and undiplomatic for sure because he was forced to meet NS against his will.
whose won in the end and who came down from his condition for meeting, and dont go by our media because they are just as jahil as your media.

Last edited:
Well what can i say, we have manners, there is a difference between our political class and yours
Modi was rude and undiplomatic for sure because he was forced to meet NS against his will.
whose won in the end and who came down from his condition for meeting, and dont go by our media because they are just as jahil as your media.

There is No "Condition" for any meeting :lol: ............ Modi meets everybody.

Just send a request to meet Modi and maybe you too will get permission. :disagree:

When did it all happened. Kindly inform the people of the world. They are still talking about the lack of toilet facilities in india.
Indian dont have the guts and balls to get rid of pakistan.

Every time we fu.....k india and indians cant do any thing except bashan bazi.
Roje me bhi jhooth bolte ho.
If we kill 99% pakis then also the 1% will say what you are are saying. Bloody your head needs to be cut and rubbed with salt to remove the bitterness of your voice.

There is No "Condition" for any meeting :lol: ............ Modi meets everybody.

Just send a request to meet Modi and maybe you too will get permission. :disagree:

Modi only meets leaders of countries that weaker/smaller/poorer willingly he has to meet leaders of richer more powerful countries only because he has to but given a choice he will never meet people above his class, he feels out of place.
Like a chai wala will never try to meet the executive of Lipton, people only feel comfortable with other people of their own or lower class...hence Modi is very reluctant to meet NS.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom