What's new

Will India ever be a "real" super-power?

Bura mat manana but a strategic retreat is better in many cases.

Rather than losing your all and... (You can fill in the blanks). ;)

For her only those leaders are great who were adorned with the title of the "Sir" by Goras.

For her only those leaders are great who were adorned with the title of the "Sir" by Goras.

I doubt she knows what she wants.

Anyway, I find it strange when these Afghan tribals obsess with us rather than their Tajik, Uzbek and Kazhak neighbors.

Bura mat manana but a strategic retreat is better in many cases.

Rather than losing your all and... (You can fill in the blanks). ;)

Good you came to your senses :))))))))))))))))))))

main nay q bura manana ha ap ka neta bhaga tha ab iss ko strategic retreat kaho ya bhagna doesn't matter at all. Neither my headache as long as you don't have any BS against us.

What bosssssssssssss' running away has to do with NOT SO GREATE phrase ?

as far as goras are concerned you need to look into your own collar :)))))

I doubt she knows what she wants.

Anyway, I find it strange when these Afghan tribals obsess with us rather than their Tajik, Uzbek and Kazhak neighbors.

bwahahahah why will Afghans be obsessed with dark timid Indians in the first place???

:D btw the same tribals have helped your bhagora subhash so better be respectful for the great help.

I thought you were the fort of Islam!

And trying to hang on to the coat tails of some kaffir country where pork is the national dish! ;)

Which Kaffir country? AFAIK - Pork is not national dish of our enemy :pop:

bwahahahah why will Afghans be obsessed with dark timid Indians in the first place???

Well I think no one is more timid than the primitive cowardly weird looking tribals. For you drones are the Qunaic Ababeels.

A few thousand Taliban are killing you and your jirga leaders as they wish.

:D btw the same tribals have helped your bhagora subhash so better be respectful for the great help.

Laundry or dishes karane ka paisa ek baar milta hai, baar baar nahi. ;)

It certainly have credentials else Pakistanis and Chinese would not have been responding in such a large numbers men. We do not say that but we come to know that when agencies such as Goldman sachs told us that.

338-0207084722-laughing-republicans.jpg

Your first article is, unsurprisingly, of Indian origin - it predicts India's rise to superpower status in "20 years", and it was posted in 2004... so India SUPA POWA 2024!!

Woohoooooo!!! It's finally happening guys!! Only 11 years left!

Your second link is a Wikipedia article - my analysis is LOL

Back
Top Bottom