What's new

Will India ever be a "real" super-power?

You are the ones attacking Muslims in Xinziang..

Its in both Hindi and English.. don't tell me you expect a copy printed for you in Chinese. :omghaha:

But on second thoughts... what would you understand of a constitution?:omghaha:

I know quite a lot about US constitution. Indian constitution was written by the British as a parting gift from them. So that is why its written in English. And since its written by them, it cannot be changed without their permission.

So the credential to be the superpower is claim to be one. Get it. BTW, the 20 year times of India article was written in 2004. So would India be a superpower now in 11 years?

Why not?? Few years may increase or decrease. That is not going to make a big difference.

I know quite a lot about US constitution. Indian constitution was written by the British as a parting gift from them. So that is why its written in English. And since its written by them, it cannot be changed without their permission.

Don't show your pathetic ignorance all the time about India.

I know the Q hairstyle is cute. You can go back to it.

And seems you never left the opium addiction in any case...

thread dedicatedly made for troll magnets...

wannabe Chinese are in full baboon role now... lol
hell even some Bangladeshis these days give theories about the possibalities of their country becoming super power... Pakistanis said many times that they were superpower in 80s.. & Chinese want to prove that they are super power but want to say it through their mouth pieces...

lol .. ye koi kabbadi ka khel hai??

So you are claiming that the superpower 2030 movie is not aggressive enough. Of all the nationalities in the world, no people crave to be a superpower more than Indians.

Do they call such ignorants experts in the place you come from?

And they leave them in the open?

Well, that is our greatness. We are helping you so that you don't blow up yourselves and others.

:) seems you are living in the wrong tenses .

So how many schools you have built for us so far? BUT OHH Wait you had become a Sooopa pawaaa already ?

mehhh dint notice

I know why you obsess with toilets (though the kabailis hardly have any). You ask some Indians what a toilet is called in colloquial language and that will make it clear. ;)

bwahahahah tatti and Indians go hands in hand janam janam ka sath ha dono ka.

Both are kaffir countries.

Tainu ki farak painda hai... ;)

eeeh lay hun kala kafir supar pawar banay tay na.

hun banda bhinddii bazar to nikal ee na howay tay daway karay supa pawar hon day tay farak tay painda naa

So you are claiming that the superpower 2030 movie is not aggressive enough. Of all the nationalities in the world, no people crave to be a superpower more than Indians.

It dependents on potential and possibility to be one. Which credible reports states that some other country is going to become No 1 economy in years to come?

If ever that movie is made, it will be much batter than Chinese fantasy moves in which people flies from one to other to fight and kill others.

I have no issue with their claim.

many Indians or for that matter internet Indians on different forums this one as well claim that they are in the making of a super power.

I am only asking a genuine question what is the definition of a super power?

What credentials Indians have to claim that to begin with?

As far as China is concerned you cant deny its already a world power though they are silently doing it but the world does not compare it with India neither India comes close to it.

Granted there are loudmouths everywhere and Indians are not an exception. Probably you should ignore these jingoistic bunch.

Regarding China, China is a world power but is it developed? They still have to make significant strides before comparing themselves with US or many European countries. Granted their GDP is the second in the world but what about their HDI and other social indices? or per capita?

:) seems you are living in the wrong tenses .

So how many schools you have built for us so far? BUT OHH Wait you had become a Sooopa pawaaa already ?

mehhh dint notice

bwahahahah tatti and Indians go hands in hand janam janam ka sath ha dono ka.

eeeh lay hun kala kafir supar pawar banay tay na.

hun banda bhinddii bazar to nikal ee na howay tay daway karay supa pawar hon day tay farak tay painda naa

No, you don't know it. ;)

BTW, when the kabailis act racists, it is a bit funny. If you know what I mean. ;)

Granted there are loudmouths everywhere and Indians are not an exception. Probably you should ignore these jingoistic bunch.

Regarding China, China is a world power but is it developed? They still have to make significant strides before comparing themselves with US or many European countries. Granted their GDP is the second in the world but what about their HDI and other social indices? or per capita?

:)))) exactly. The same questions are unanswered on part of Indians before boasting about being "potential" super power or even a power at all not close to a regional one yet.

So the end of the story is if even CHINA still have to battle with these questions, India is nowhere in sight not even 10%.

thread dedicatedly made for troll magnets...

wannabe Chinese are in full baboon role now... lol
hell even some Bangladeshis these days give theories about the possibalities of their country becoming super power... Pakistanis said many times that they were superpower in 80s.. & Chinese want to prove that they are super power but want to say it through their mouth pieces...

lol .. ye koi kabbadi ka khel hai??

Tu ve aajaa langoot kas kay

Back
Top Bottom