What's new

Will India attack Pakistan before the US elections

Will India attack Pakistan in Kashmir or beyond before US presidential elections on November 3

• Yes/ Maybe

Votes: 5 13.9%
  • No

Votes: 29 80.6%
  • Don’t know

Votes: 2 5.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Khan vilatey

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
I believe that Biden will not allow India to start a conflict against Pakistan or China due to trade and economic recovery reasons. India by my assessment would attack on or before November 3 2020 to gain ground.

The most useful point for India here would be to attack the Karakoram Highway in Giligit baltistan from their base in Dulat Beg Oldie

please add your comments with possible strike areas for India where do you think they will attack or provide arguments for why India would not attack

k

India will not conventionally attack Pakistan even if goaded by Biden or Trump.

- PRTP GWD

Not any time soon. Maybe in 5-7 years when they have many Rafales, S400s, etc.

May be before next Indian election as long as LAC on the Chinese border is gone quiet. Possibility is there as Modi wants to be at the helm forever.

Indian army is demoralized, in paralysis, and the weakest point for Pakistan... the way Pakistan humiliate India on 27 Feb, this time... Modi can't survive...

India will never attack first

I believe that Biden will not allow India to start a conflict against Pakistan or China due to trade and economic recovery reasons. India by my assessment would attack on or before November 3 2020 to gain ground.

The most useful point for India here would be to attack the Karakoram Highway in Giligit baltistan from their base in Dulat Beg Oldie

please add your comments with possible strike areas for India where do you think they will attack or provide arguments for why India would not attack

k
Loooooool...you smoking the good stuff again

In fact, their aggression has already started!!! What the orchestra of traitors in Pak, under the Chef-in-Chief NS, have been singing in quorum reading from the notes written by their Hindu Masters in this world and the next????

Haven't Paks learnt anything from the '71 episode????

Now, I appreciate Jinnah even more!!! He was the only MAN amongst the sub-continental Muslims; otherwise, all of them would've been dead....

Last edited:

k
The question should be will Pakistan attack india on loc and will china join Pakistan in a skirmish under the circumstances.

k
What are the moderators doing about these fantasy boys and their moist dreams?

Better be hurry then, just 3 days. Start a "My prediction of war" thread where we can count days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom