What's new

Will India allow a woman to rule the country ?

She is as symbolic or as essential as this guy

images

Guys nobody wants a corrupt leader.......be it a male or a female leader....mayawati as it turns out is one of the most corrupt ones...........take it frm me....i m from Lucknow..her seat of power.
But there are some good female politicians who can be leaders of the nation.

Lol it's funny how in some countries women being in charge is such a big controversial thing.

We are in 2010, not 1768 :cheers:

Maybe you need to be informed that India has already had woman rulers in the past. Also, India's current president is a woman. In addition, India's most powerful person (as per Forbes) is also a woman politician.

Here's a lesson for you: never ever believe what a Pakistani tells you about India. This thread title is malicious and devious, and is very typical of them.

And given these facts, the thread title tells you something very important: it tells you that a woman being in charge is a major thing in Pakistan, and they wonder how it is ever possible for a woman to be in charge. That shows their mentality quite well, doesn't it?

Last edited:
then the title is very very missleading.

What more would you expect from people like the thread starter? It has intentionally been worded that way. Malicious, mischievous and typical. His agenda (and that of many others) is to try to drag India down to Pakistan's level. The world knows where we stand, and this forum is one of the few places where they can indulge in their self-glorification and propaganda.

A small nugget of information that you might find interesting: IN 1971, it was a woman ruler of India (Indira Gandhi) who broke up his dear motherland into two in the India-Pak war of 1971. Yes, as far back as 1971.

Women reaching such high posts have proven to be ruthless. From Margret Thatcher and Indra Gandhi to Mayawati and Jayalalitha. But Sonia seems to be a balanced person. I bet on her.

I fully support Maya and hope to see her become the de-facto ruler of India.

I hope she dont win she is spending tax payers money on statues why?? when there is so much poverty in UP and Bihar

Living in UP, I can say that she does not qualify as a leader. She has been doing nothing but building statues from tax payer's money. I believe she also required Special Forces to protect the statues..

Back
Top Bottom