What's new

Will help you, but there’s no such place as Indian-occupied Kashmir: Sushma Swaraj to J&K student

INDIAPOSITIVE

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
India
SOURCE : DNA INDIA

DczhsYuV0AABrzg.jpg

External Affairs Minister Sushma Swaraj, who is known across the world for being proactive on social network on Thursday gave a lesson in political geography to a Kashmiri student who is currently residing in the Philippines.

The student, identifying himself as Sheikh Ateek had tweeted Swaraj for help with his passport.

“I m from j&k doing medicine course here in Philippines my passport got damaged i applied for new one 1 month ago i request u plz help me get it as i literally need to go home for medical check up (sic),” he said in a tweet tagging Swaraj.

However, Swaraj reminded him that his profile says that he is from ‘Indian occupied Kashmir’, and no such place exists.

“If you are from J&K state, we will definitely help you. But your profile says you are from ‘Indian occupied Kashmir’. There is no place like that,” she said.

However, when pointed out, the student corrected the description.

Minutes later, the minister acknowledged the change in description and directed the authorities to help him.

“I am happy that you have corrected the profile. Jaideep – He is an Indian national from J&K. Pls help him,” Swaraj tweeted.

student got it wrong in the first place.

It should be Illegally indian occupied kashmir.

Also aunty sushma and her drama baazi has no limits this dinosaur deserves an oscar for her twitter performances.

Has anyone noticed how the fake pakistani medical visas drama stopped after pakistanis started calling out the fake twitter accounts who were asking her for help with medical visa typing to her in Hinglish. Usually it was anils from pune asking for medical visa pretending to be pakistani :lol:

student got it wrong in the first place.

It should be Illegally indian occupied kashmir.

Also aunty sushma and her drama baazi has no limits this dinosaur deserves an oscar for her twitter performances.

Has anyone noticed how the fake pakistani medical visas drama stopped after pakistanis started calling out the fake twitter accounts who were asking her for help with medical visa typing to her in Hinglish. Usually it was anils from pune asking for medical visa pretending to be pakistani :lol:
Lets wait for another sick **** to tweet/write to our MEA for medical visa now ... will reply back then......

Tell that to your people to stop begging from Hindus. Mard e momin my ***.
temple feed hindu tell your terrorist government to stop issuing the visas and stop publicising the requests to gain brownie points.

now go take your morning dump on the road side.

SOURCE : DNA INDIA

DczhsYuV0AABrzg.jpg

External Affairs Minister Sushma Swaraj, who is known across the world for being proactive on social network on Thursday gave a lesson in political geography to a Kashmiri student who is currently residing in the Philippines.

The student, identifying himself as Sheikh Ateek had tweeted Swaraj for help with his passport.

“I m from j&k doing medicine course here in Philippines my passport got damaged i applied for new one 1 month ago i request u plz help me get it as i literally need to go home for medical check up (sic),” he said in a tweet tagging Swaraj.

However, Swaraj reminded him that his profile says that he is from ‘Indian occupied Kashmir’, and no such place exists.

“If you are from J&K state, we will definitely help you. But your profile says you are from ‘Indian occupied Kashmir’. There is no place like that,” she said.

However, when pointed out, the student corrected the description.

Minutes later, the minister acknowledged the change in description and directed the authorities to help him.

“I am happy that you have corrected the profile. Jaideep – He is an Indian national from J&K. Pls help him,” Swaraj tweeted.

Best reply!! Salute mam :enjoy:

The fact that the indian establishment has to remind people that they are part of the indian nation is worrying.

This one too needs to get back for medical checkup? Oh, the irony!!!!

Jab g***d lagi phatne toh khairat lagi batney.

The fact that the indian establishment has to remind people that they are part of the indian nation is worrying.

not really, idiots are everywhere

This one too needs to get back for medical checkup? Oh, the irony!!!!

Jab g***d lagi phatne toh khairat lagi batney.

not sure why pakistanis come to china for medical treatment but go to India all the time even when they say India is biggest enemy

Back
Top Bottom