What's new

WILL CHINA'S AIRCRAFT CARRIER VARYAG BE AT SEA BEFORE INDIA'S INS VIKRAMADITYA?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I disagree.

History shown many times over that small countries that do not allied themselves leave each other vulnerable to conquests. Seeds of discord and divisions among them can be sown by the conqueror before his military adventure. For those who do not share China's borders, it would be foolish for them to believe that the conqueror will be satisfied after one or two victims. By the time they realize their errors, it would be too late for they now share those borders with the new empire. An alliance similar to SEATO, which dissolved in 1977, is necessary to give the Chinese notice that their 'Mandate of Heaven' will be challenged and only a Heavenly host could defeat this alliance.

You are completely right and I completely agree. Small countries with no allies and weak power are vulnerable prey to aggressive superpowers. This has been demonstrated repeatedly in the past 50 years.

This is why Iran must get a nuclear missile and firmly ally itself with other Asian nations. Otherwise it is easy prey for a certain aggressive superpower.

The guys senile. Just let him be in his own little world. I've been trying to teach him some reason but he just calls me a racist.:blink: Don't waste your time and just put him on your ignore list or report him.

P.S. could you tell me how to put him on my ignore list.;)

Go to profile page, click on User lists, then add to ignore list.

You are completely right and I completely agree. Small countries with no allies and weak power are vulnerable prey to aggressive superpowers. This has been demonstrated repeatedly in the past 50 years.

This is why Iran must get a nuclear missile and firmly ally itself with other Asian nations. Otherwise it is easy prey for a certain aggressive superpower.

America has no respect for others other than its own. Look at what they are doing to Turkey who was one of their closest ally and fought hand in hand in the Korean war.

Sooo...There is no 'freedom of speech', a political guarantee, in this Chinese 'Mandate of Heaven' for Asia. True, that the people can overthrow the emperor, but why should such internal turmoil be the only option? Looks like this 'high school dropout' knows this 'Mandate of Heaven' better than you do.
Readers from all over the world:

Initially I only thought this high school dropout of Vietnamese American didn’t have any knowledge of Chinese history. And yet I overestimated this fool! Now it's further proven that he doesn’t even have any knowledge of American history. Not even an iota of it.

When Americans invented “freedom of speech” in its constitution a few hundred years ago, did it prevent Native American Indians from being slaughtered to near extinction? Was that the freedom of speech you're talking about that you want the Chinese emperors to implement? :taz:

And this facetious clown now starts to demand Chinese emperors of many thousand years ago to have a political guarantee of freedom of speech. :lol:

Better refrain yourself from your freeking-dom of hilarious speech. :rofl:

You fool! :tdown:
You really have no idea how stupid that argument really is, do you? Chinese history? Why should I or anyone else care? The only period of Chinese history that matter the most is right after WW II when communist China came to be. The Chinese boys here, in whatever interpretation of this 'Mandate of Heaven' they imagined, believes that China should not be satisfied with being merely the leader of Asia but rightly the ruler and master of all Asia.

In trying to defend them, first you equated that proposition with modern day America espousing certain 'universal rights' for all peoples.

Similar again.

What is the difference between propagating “mandate of heaven” and propagating “universal value”?

To the ancient Chinese, mandate of heaven is a universal value.

To current western propagandists, democracy has a universal value, and they perceive it to be a grave matter whoever do not obey “mandate of westerners”. :tdown:

Then...You implied that since the people can overthrow the emperor...

Oh yeah, I know the quality of high school dropout: that's it! He never heard anybody said:"people like water and an emperor like boat. Water can support the boat but can also subvert the boat”. Or “ People, state, and emperor, people the heaviest (most important), state the second, and emperor the lightest.”
...It mean the people under this 'Mandate of Heaven' somehow has the same freedoms and rights as what America outlined in the US Constitution.

How moronic is that...!!! May be it is YOU who are the high school dropout here.

Back in WW II, the Yamato took the sons of prominent Asian families back to Japan and indoctrinated them with the idea that the Yamato race is the superior Asian stock and that it was the privilege and honor for lesser Asiatics to serve Imperal Japan. Is that how you Chinese boys see yourselves today -- The new master Asian race destined to be ruler and master of all Asia? So what need is there for me or other Asian countries need to know about ancient Chinese history when the racism we see as amply demonstrated by your pals here is no different than that of the Yamato and the Nazis and is more of an immediate threat? So yes, as you defended your pals, if you want to equate this 'Mandate of Heaven' with the US Constitution, the latter a far superior document, we have to demand what political guarantees are there for everyone under this 'Mandate of Heaven'? Those 'universal rights' are voluntarily adopted as long as they are presented to the potential recipient. So who, as in which nation-state, is going to volutarily adopt a submissive attitude towards this new Chinese 'Mandate of Heaven'?

And what is the point of bringing up America's imperfect past? Are you saying that since previous Americans, including the country's most famous figures, were flawed human beings therefore whatever freedoms and rights outlined in the US Constitution are nulled and voided? Are YOU willing to give up those freedoms and rights just because George Washington was a slave owner? If you are uncomfortable with your Constitutional freedoms and rights because George Washington was a slave owner, that Andrew Jackson and George Custer were cruel to the Amerinds, and that the lynchings of blacks were common a few decades ago, you are perfectly free to give up your US citizenship and leave for the land of your Chinese ancestors.

The fool here is YOU.

Vietnamese? No...Am here as an American. The fact that you persists in dealing with me as a Viet proved what I have been saying is true: that you Chinese boys are racists to the core. You can only see things in skin color. No different than the Stormfront crowd.
Only your kind of Vietnam American can utter that kind of feebleyet funny threat, not any other Americans would do so in threating the others.
How is that observation a 'threat'? Do you even know the definition of a 'threat'? And you expect me to believe that you are some kind of an academic with an office of his own as you boasted in the past? But no matter, thanks for continuing to hang on to my origin, it proves that the Chinese members here are as racist as the Stormfront crowd.

Gambit, the perception of being a threat versus the actual deeds done as the threat are different. America led West had demonized countries that they wanted to wage wars against such as Iran, Iraq, Afghanistan, Pakistan, China, Vietnam, N Korea, etc.

So you as an American from a democracy shrouded in Capitalism, what is the rationalization of the US expansion as the modern day Roman Empire? just the Darwinian survival of the fittest? And that the US has been immune simply because no one else has as much muscle to make an argument?

The problem with preventive measures is that you could compel the accused threat with a real cause to establish countermeasures. Compared to the PRC since her inception that had only been in the Korean War directly, and supported Pakistan and Vietnam in their struggles to be independent, the USA looks more like the chronic Threat.
I would like to focus on Viet Nam for now. You obviously swallowed the Party propaganda that China 'liberated' Viet Nam. Your pals studiously avoided the question I often asked: Liberated from what? Care to answer?

China has too much catching up to do to the USA in order to live up to the reputation as a threat.

America military actions domestic and abroad in the last 17 decades starting 1840 when the Empire building process began.

Up to1830: Various wars against GB, France, Native Americans.
1840: Mexican American War, Annexation of Texas, New Mexico, California.
1850: Japan, Fiji Islands, 1853 Cmdr. Perry opened up Japan.
1860: American Civil War, Japan, Taiwan.

<snipped>

1980: Iran, El Salvador, Libya, Lebanon, Persian Gulf, Granada, Panama.
1990: First Gulf War, Bosnia, Somalia.
2000: Iraqi and Afghanistan Wars.
2010: same as above & where might the next ones be?
Perhaps China could distribute that list to other Asian countries. The list should be frightening enough to distract their attentions from PLAN ships cruising off their coasts under territorial disputes. So China has much to do to 'catch up'? Ambition and strength are always in a push-pull relationship with one alternately ahead of the other and both in mutual support. Despite America's recent military successes in land warfare in the ME, American military power remain dominant and prominent at sea and air. China's military strength is the opposite: dominant and prominent on land. As far as being an 'empire' goes, China is already ruling a multi-national empire of sort: the Tibetans and Central Asia muslims. China shares borders with...

Answers.com - Which countries border China
* Mongolia
* Russia
* North Korea
* Vietnam
* Laos
* Myanmar
* Bhutan
* Nepal
* India
* Pakistan
* Afghanistan
* Tajikistan
* Kyrgyzstan
* Kazakhstan
So may be the smaller Asian countries should worry that China, under this new interpretation of the 'Mandate of Heaven', with rising military power, and extra-territorial ambitions, would commit one small land conquest after another to build up a record to 'catch up' to America?

You are right that the “Mandate of Heaven” is not a valid calling, one must take actions to create his own mandate as the USA and the Colonialists have done before her; inclusive of clientizing much smaller countries.
I disagree. China has an enviable history. The Americans abandoned 'Manifest Destiny' and the Europeans abandoned their perceived burden to the world. So if China is to be an aspiring global power, this 'Mandate of Heaven' should be revived and its contents expanded to cover modern day's needs, or at least to cover Asia to show those with the inferior IQs who is the rightful master. No different than how religious commandments are often interpreted and cryptic stories explained in creative ways to justify certain actions and policies. This newly interpreted 'Mandate of Heaven' would serve as an emotional bridge to China's past, just as how the samurai ethos was expanded to allow ordinary Japanese soldiers and civilians to partake in what was once a restricted sub-culture. Creating anything new would be a huge mistake.

In the spirit of the topic, yes. But in reality...:lol:...Good luck in getting Iran into a military alliance with any Asian country where blood must be shed on each other's behalf. Back in the Cold War, the Soviet threat was real, it was felt by half the world, and everyone knows that if they do not spill blood for each other, all will eventually fall to communism. Today, everyone, including the major powers in the ME, is more afraid of Iran than of US.

I wonder how many times Gambit can mash out on his keyboard the words, racist commie, racist commie, racist commie before he wears himself out.

Smile Gambit, life isn't all that bad.

as a indian i see china america on a race. america is at top with a big margin but china's future looks promising than americas..we can expect a huge politics in future.

for india interests An independent policy with some bias towards one is good. who can be that ?
china if we can settles our border issue,china reduce military help for pakistan ,and keep a distance from indian ocean region.

america - if they treat as equal partners (not only in words ), stop pushing india to sign cismoa,Lsa, etc biased agreements, don't expect india to support every action of yours.

Westerners always like to see China fail so that nobody can challenge them. I've read many articles on the Internet reading comments by some people that want China to have a major uprising or something like that. Even in some novels by Western political/military thrillers they picture a China in mainland split into Communist and Democratic with Taiwan depicted a free nation supporting the Democratic side.

All this clearly shows Western hatred for China's success and that is the reason why China must never bow to USA. Democrazy, Communist, Monarchy, Theocracy, Imperial types of government are for a nation's citizens to decide, not other countries to decide! A Democratic country is just as likely to start a a a war with neighbours compared to Empire, just look at Vietnam how many million citizens died due to US savage bombing. Hadn't USA interfered and lended military support to the South, the North would have won and united Vietnam with 10times less civillian casualties and no Napalm or Agent Orange brought by savage US soldiers. If in the American Civil War, the French or British provided military aid and allied with the Confederates the Unions would be angry at French or British just like China Mainland is angry at USA for causing China unable to defeat the Nationalists in Taiwan in the 1950s.

Last edited:
I wonder how many times Gambit can mash out on his keyboard the words, racist commie, racist commie, racist commie before he wears himself out.

Smile Gambit, life isn't all that bad.
I call'em like I see'em, buddy...:D

Westerners always like to see China fail so that nobody can challenge them. I've read many articles on the Internet reading comments by some people that want China to have a major uprising or something like that. Even in some novels by Western political/military thrillers they picture a China in mainland split into Communist and Democratic with Taiwan depicted a free nation supporting the Democratic side.

All this clearly shows Western hatred for China's success and that is the reason why China must never bow to USA. Democrazy, Communist, Monarchy, Theocracy, Imperial types of government are for a nation's citizens to decide, not other countries to decide! A Democratic country is just as likely to start a a a war with neighbours compared to Empire, just look at Vietnam how many million citizens died due to US savage bombing. Hadn't USA interfered and lended military support to the South, the North would have won and united Vietnam with 10times less civillian casualties and no Napalm or Agent Orange brought by savage US soldiers. If in the American Civil War, the French or British provided military aid and allied with the Confederates the Unions would be angry at French or British just like China Mainland is angry at USA for causing China unable to defeat the Nationalists in Taiwan in the 1950s.
What make you believe North Viet Nam has the right to South Viet Nam? By whose authority? China? :lol: Looks like you are no different than the other brainwashed Chinese boys who swallowed the Party line wholesale.

What make you believe North Viet Nam has the right to South Viet Nam? By whose authority? China? :lol: Looks like you are no different than the other brainwashed Chinese boys who swallowed the Party line wholesale.

What's important is many Vietnamese civilians would not have died or suffered from your Agent Orange gifts if you Americans just stayed at home and watched football.:rolleyes:

What's important is many Vietnamese civilians would not have died or suffered from your Agent Orange gifts if you Americans just stayed at home and watched football.:rolleyes:
What make China's involvement in Viet Nam more justified than the Americans'?

===

Har...Looks like this kid did not even know China was involved in the Vietnam War.

Last edited:

State how many Vietnamese civillians are killed due to Chinese or NVA actions. If you just left the war to the Vietnamese, the amount of civillians died would be much lower, especially since they wouldn't have to suffer from your nation's doctrine of "blowing the Shi*t of out of everything if it resists even if it's a rat". Civilian casualties would be minimized a lot. After all, after the war both China and Vietnam fought each other.....with 1000times less civillian casualties compared to the years-long US involvement.

The US real reason for intervening is because the military High Command wanted a real battlefield they can put soldiers into real combat experience, that's all. Geopolitics just gives them an excuse.:woot:

===

Har...Looks like this kid did not even know China was involved in the Vietnam War.

Quick question for you. Do you think the Vietnam war would have turned out different if Kennedy wasn't assassinated?

Not a trap, just want your opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom