What's new

Will China become Isreals new host or Medium for its survival?

ah, so now it is defusing situation, not saving her job? nice backpaddling yo....

The situation in question was 'calls for her resignation', so defusing the situation means negating the pressure for her resignation.

I should know by now that you need everything spelled out.

i edited above post with more goods for you. Knock yourself out.

Not worth responding. All you did is expose your continued ignorance of how geopolitics works. The amount of money given to Palestinians is a pittance compared to the tens of billions given to Israel. The empty statements are also window dressing designed to give the impression of impartiality and objectivity. At the end of the day, in terms of hard actions, they don't amount to much.

I look forward to your next attempt to salvage your pride and deny your servitude to the Zionists.

So if i understand correctly because Merkel said that the position of the government is not the same as the minister's is groveling and err excusing/begging for her to stay in office?

The mere fact that Merkel had to get personally involved in the first place shows the power of the Jewish groups.

My sincere opinion on Jewish culture and people as a whole:

They are an incredibly resourceful people, and very resilient to external hardships imposed on them. As a culture, they are quite united, helping them survive for thousands of years when other civilizations have fallen. As individuals they are quite intelligent, making them excel in business and science. For a group with so little population, their impact on this world is very disproportionate, especially in modern times.

Now with that said, they're not neccessarily a wise people. There is a huge difference between intelligent and wise. For thousands of years they have been kicked around like a soccer ball. You might argue anti-semitism runs strong, but doesn't it tell you something when you still can't find peace after several thousand years? If one group keeps picking on you, that might just be that group being mean. When everybody can't get along with you wherever you go, pershaps the problem is on you.
Or, the irrationality of the basic human nature to hate is irrational and knows no bounds.

As Jew hatred was encouraged by religion and government for over 2000 years, it tends to become acceptable to hate Jews no matter what they did.

The situation in question was 'calls for her resignation', so defusing the situation means negating the pressure for her resignation.

I should know by now that you need everything spelled out.

No, no honey, the link you gave says Merkel gave reassurances to the Jews that those views are the minister's alone and not the governments.
Everything else is your construct which you peddle for all this time, that means no apologies, no grovelling, no defusing, not even a hint that the minister's job was in danger like you want us to believe. Sorry if i don't believe your word no matter how "far" your "knowledge" goes.

Not worth responding. All you did is expose your continued ignorance of how geopolitics works. The amount of money given to Palestinians is a pittance compared to the tens of billions given to Israel. The empty statements are also window dressing designed to give the impression of impartiality and objectivity. At the end of the day, in terms of hard actions, they don't amount to much.

I look forward to your next attempt to salvage your pride and deny your servitude to the Zionists.

If it is not worth responding, why did you respond to the most benign of my arguments?
And not others, more pertinent to the discussion then EU aid to Hizbollah?
Like EU denial to Israel to list Hezb as terror organization or similar.....i know the tough questions are beyond your scope but if you try now, maybe sometime next year you'll manage an answer.

Can i be excused now please? My Jewish master is calling for me to make coffee and he beats me if im late.

Actually, most American citizens support Israel(Proven by yearly polls) and consider have the least empathy for for Pakistan.
And yet, America supports both of our countries. One is solely to use Pakistan as a tool, like China uses you. While Americans support Israel out of religious, cultural and strategic reasons.
Your ignorance might be a bliss but that simply makes you an ignorant simpleton. The vast majority of support for Israel comes from the Christian Americans and not by Jewish Americans.

And to prove you wrong even more: America started supporting Israel over the Arabs only after the 6 day war, in which Israel destroyed 3 Arab countries in 6 days while they were being supported by the Soviets. And the aid started only in the 70's.

What is wrong with those people whining over a war in which they had superior arms and managed to destroy our airforces on the ground by surprise like cowards do. I hope you enjoyed the spanking in 1968 and 1973 wars.

China was and is the only place that jews are treated equal

What is wrong with those people whining over a war in which they had superior arms and managed to destroy our airforces on the ground by surprise like cowards do. I hope you enjoyed the spanking in 1968 and 1973 wars.
Refusing to face reality will get you nowhere, Arab. You should be thanking Israel for saving your country from a Syrian occupation after your king begged the US to send Israel to the rescue.

Go read about the 6 day war and then go read about the 73' war. Arabs attacked on Judaism's holiest day, a day of fasting, like the cowards you truly are and were still destroyed.

Egypt's chief of staff during the 73' war:
Shazly himself described the Third Army's plight as “desperate” and classified its encirclement as a “catastrophe that was too big to hide.”[185] He further noted that, “the fate of the Egyptian Third Army was in the hands of Israel. Once the Third Army was encircled by Israeli troops every bit of bread to be sent to our men was paid for by meeting Israeli demands.”

Unless you start accepting your own cowardly natures and start accepting that your culture is backwards, you will remain backwards.

No, no honey, the link you gave says Merkel gave reassurances to the Jews that those views are the minister's alone and not the governments.

Everything else is your construct which you peddle for all this time, that means no apologies, no grovelling, no defusing, not even a hint that the minister's job was in danger like you want us to believe. Sorry if i don't believe your word no matter how "far" your "knowledge" goes.

I won't waste any more time on this point. We are going in circles. The NPR article is there in black and white.

f it is not worth responding, why did you respond to the most benign of my arguments?
And not others, more pertinent to the discussion then EU aid to Hizbollah?
Like EU denial to Israel to list Hezb as terror organization or similar.....i know the tough questions are beyond your scope but if you try now, maybe sometime next year you'll manage an answer.

I responded to the entirety of your paragraph, including both the financial and commentary aspects. Once again, try reading plain English prose S L O W L Y before ranting. The EU actions don't amount to a hill of beans compared to their support for Israel. It's all vaporware.

Can i be excused now please? My Jewish master is calling for me to make coffee and he beats me if im late.

Your servitude is mental. And so thorough, you are not even aware of it.

The mere fact that you are going through several pages of contortions to deny plain English prose is evidence enough.

Lol at the title Israel dosent need any kind of support from other nations for its survival its the most stable and the strongest country in the middle east

Jews came to China as slaves of Arab traders. They managed to establish their colony in China. In WWII thousands of jews escaped to China and survived the war. Chinese society is not religion or race restricted one.

Refusing to face reality will get you nowhere, Arab. You should be thanking Israel for saving your country from a Syrian occupation after your king begged the US to send Israel to the rescue.

Go read about the 6 day war and then go read about the 73' war. Arabs attacked on Judaism's holiest day, a day of fasting, like the cowards you truly are and were still destroyed.

Egypt's chief of staff during the 73' war:
Shazly himself described the Third Army's plight as “desperate” and classified its encirclement as a “catastrophe that was too big to hide.”[185] He further noted that, “the fate of the Egyptian Third Army was in the hands of Israel. Once the Third Army was encircled by Israeli troops every bit of bread to be sent to our men was paid for by meeting Israeli demands.”

Unless you start accepting your own cowardly natures and start accepting that your culture is backwards, you will remain backwards.

This is the tenth time you repeat this silly lie, and I already proved it's not true. King Hussein refused your shameful help and managed to get them out. You know, repeating words like backward or coward doesn't give you any gravity, it rather makes you pathetic and weak.

Lol at the title Israel dosent need any kind of support from other nations for its survival its the most stable and the strongest country in the middle east

Thats funny , very funny. The other day some indian was saying israel was stronger than india and all some crap and how israel would distroy india , this was from an indian , i was craking up .

And yet, America supports both of our countries. One is solely to use Pakistan as a tool, like China uses you. While Americans support Israel out of religious, cultural and strategic reasons.Your ignorance might be a bliss but that simply makes you an ignorant simpleton. The vast majority of support for Israel comes from the Christian Americans and not by Jewish Americans.

And to prove you wrong even more: America started supporting Israel over the Arabs only after the 6 day war, in which Israel destroyed 3 Arab countries in 6 days while they were being supported by the Soviets. And the aid started only in the 70's.

I am not doubting American support for Israel due to their hate for Islam ! But sorry to say , Pakistan is somewhat of a US of A's need of the hour since the 80's ... First , we ended the Cold war and defeated Soviets ( who were a threat to us too ! ) and now are fighting war against AQ ... Yes , they have used us ( the " tool " term is debatable to say the least :azn: ) but in turn have payed billions in aid and provided military hardware and diplomatic support ... What exactly have you done for America / saved them from any threat to deserve being the largest aid and tech recipient ? :azn: ... The parasitic influential Jews in all major institutions of USA suddenly starts to look true specially media to rally support for Israel , huh ? As for China , you know nothing about the relations between our two countries so do not embarrass yourself further ... :woot:

Nah , the support was there even before then ... You can just say you officially got a new daddy :lol: Because the sun started to set in Britain :P

I won't waste any more time on this point. We are going in circles. The NPR article is there in black and white.

Yeah, it says in black and white a different story from yours. But alas, you cannot admit it, because you fold that way.

I responded to the entirety of your paragraph, including both the financial and commentary aspects. Once again, try reading plain English prose S L O W L Y before ranting. The EU actions don't amount to a hill of beans compared to their support for Israel. It's all vaporware.

So easy to dismiss what you do not like, eh? Additionaly, they are "our" people so to speak, mostly coming from Euro countries and Russia, why would we not help them? All in normal conditions ofcourse and as soon as they start gassing the Palestinians you can be sure the attitude will change.
But i guess you see this as a servitude rather then help. Oh well, sucks to be watching the world through your one color toned eyes.

Your servitude is mental. And so thorough, you are not even aware of it.

The mere fact that you are going through several pages of contortions to deny plain English prose is evidence enough.

No, honey, i am going through several pages of your truth skewing, wild unfounded allegations and plain old BS. And i am doing that because i am bored. And you are funny. Its a combination, but its more because you are funny and still try to come at me with arguments that dont really hold any water upon closer scrutiny.

and i like to expose the low criteria that earned you the title of "Tank Thing" too.

Here's a little thing for you to digest:

Last week, the Norwegian government said Norway’s state pension fund GPFG, one of the world’s largest sovereign wealth funds, excluded an Israeli construction company involved in building settlements “in breach of international humanitarian law in East Jerusalem” after a recommendation from GPFG’s council of ethics.

“Member states also committed to ensure that settlement products were excluded from preferential treatment under the EU-Israel Association Agreement,” he added.

An the end of April, Britain’s fifth-largest food retailer, the Co-Operative Group, announced it was extending a boycott of goods from settlements to any supplier known to source from these areas, ending “business with four companies, accounting for 350,000 pounds ($560,000) worth of sales.”

In May, South Africa and Denmark announced initiatives to identify products made in Israeli settlements in the Palestinian territories.

That same month, Migros – Switzerland’s second-largest retailer – said that from 2013 it would mark such goods as coming from the “West Bank” or “East Jerusalem,” adding “Israeli settlement area.”

http://www.dailystar.com.lb/News/Middle-East/2012/Jun-23/177844-boycott-of-israeli-settler-goods-made-in-palestinian-territories-gains-ground.ashx#axzz1ydjGxMnz

Are there any other uncertainties that i can help you get rid of?

Back
Top Bottom