What's new

Will China allow Pakistan to send jf-17 to red flag or any other exercise

What do you mean by "allow"? PAC is the co-owner of JF17 intelligent property, and JF17s in service are PAF property, what can we do if PAF decide to join a nato exercise except to negotiate or make a deal beforehand? In Paris air show China and Pakistan are partners to co-present JF17 together, it is very reasonable that mainlanders concerned about some Taiwan Journalist's hostility and slandering, and Pakistan respect our concern, that's simple. The journalist was merely a common visitor to that PAF officer who decide to show some kindness and care about him not very much. If the officer insist to present JF17 to some very important guy, what the Chinese can do?

in past we send
F-16s and Mirage III
to different countries
for training exercises

like red flag USA

Anatolian eagle Turkey

and many friendly countries like KSA

now Paf future back bone is THUNDER
in this jet many advance Chinese systems are install
will china allow us to send thunder to western countries for exercises

YES

or

NO

They can put JF17 in front of the world and most recently in Paris, so why they object?

Hi,

For single engine aircraft---F16 is the pinnacle of performance and all aircraft are judge against this standard.

Pitching it against other nations in a joint exercise will depend upon paf.

11027471_988675387820503_8168574394550285894_n-jpg.240435

Yes , of course.

Why would China object ?

China has not even inducted JF-17 in its own Air Force. So it is not like the exposure would give away any secrets of PLAAF.

Plus JF17 in foreign exercises will give it greater exposure for Exports.
best answer ever.
such outing will actually be a perfect marketing opportunity

JF-17 does not have any super-secret technology as of yet at least.

I think as far as AE is concerned there are concerns that the Chinese equipment on board JFT might not comply/communicate with the Nato standard equipment of the EU /US planes and this is why they are not going out there. I am not entirely sure whether there is any other reason but does not seem like it.
Araz

Well this do not looks PS, then where is this picture from? I do not know of any JFT foreign tours apart from the two - three air shows.
Picture taken during Dubai Airshow in 2013.

Back
Top Bottom