What's new

‘Will build our own fighter jets’: PM Hasina

we don't have that kind of capital to invest. Isn't Shengyang designing a carrier based 5th generation fighter?
BD shall invest in JL-9G/FTC-2000G and try import a production line to produced more than 50% of its part.

It is fighter trainer very practical for small budget countries with its capabilities vs it price tag.

BD shall invest in JL-9G/FTC-2000G and try import a production line to produced more than 50% of its part.

It is fighter trainer very practical for small budget countries with its capabilities vs it price tag.
you have to start with trainer jets before doing anything more complex. Apparently one variant can fire fox 3's , so it's better than anything we have currently.

PM should have said ''we will build our own trainer jets''

you have to start with trainer jets before doing anything more complex. Apparently one variant can fire fox 3's , so it's better than anything we have currently.

PM should have said ''we will build our own trainer jets''
It's an advance trainer. :enjoy:

is it going to end up like Mikoyan and Sukhoi, where the former does not get state contracts ?
no. The "beijing great engineers" is just waiting for the catapult platform. Maybe 2-3 years. SAC will get a big order.

That's why I suggest you invest in SAC now. you'll get J-31. Because in a few years, SAC will not be short of money...

I heard that SAC is short of a lot of money now. BD can consider investing in SAC. You can get the J-31.
Sadly BD does not have that much capital nor the time. The airforce urgently needs atleast 2 sqaudrons of modern planes to maintain deterrance.

Hopefully J10 with tot.

no. The "beijing great engineers" is just waiting for the catapult platform. Maybe 2-3 years. SAC will get a big order.

That's why I suggest you invest in SAC now. you'll get J-31. Because in a few years, SAC will not be short of money...

Hmmm , Bangladesh has 2 options however the Turkish TFX and J-31. There's no way India will let Bangladesh invest into the J-31
Sadly BD does not have that much capital nor the time. The airforce urgently needs atleast 2 sqaudrons of modern planes to maintain deterrance.

Hopefully J10 with tot.

J-10 yes , however Bangladesh is more leaning towards EuroFighter Typhoon

It's an advance trainer. :enjoy:
Hmmm , Bangladesh has 2 options however the Turkish TFX and J-31. There's no way India will let Bangladesh invest into the J-31

J-10 is the perfect jet to replace f-7bgi in interceptor or QRA duties. For naval strike i think a fighter with longer range is required

Yes but typhoon will come without TOT.

Its over kill. 2 squadrons of J10 with tot + complete the mig sqaudron + Layered SAMs will more than sufficiently put down any wet dreams burma may have.

Tot is important for BD because the only way BD can beat her other neighbour is by putting pressure by numbers. Such numbers is only possible if production is done inhouse

I have a feeling she will do this before 2024 election to show the country that she is doing enough to protect soverignity.

However i wish BD would produce land to land cruise missles. That produced enmass will be the game changer for BD in any war. But sadly no one is talking about this. This tech is far more valuable than any jet fighter

emmm. I'm just offering a suggestion. If BD thinks T??? can choose. The J-31 exits this option. Because we can't tolerate putting J31 in the same place as a model. It's an insult.

J-10 is the perfect jet to replace f-7bgi in interceptor or QRA duties. For naval strike i think a fighter with longer range is required
Actually i would rather the F7' s be replaced. Keep the BGI. BD should have moved the production line in BD. Produce so many planes that any airdefense can be overwhelmed and gain an actual experience with building an aircraft. But alas BAF has dunderheads

Actually i would rather the F7' s be replaced. Keep the BGI. BD should have moved the production line in BD. Produce so many planes that any airdefense can be overwhelmed and gain an actual experience with building an aircraft. But alas BAF has dunderheads

Gripen or J-10 is the best option , BAF however is lazy af

We don't even have new 4th gen fighters , how the heck will we have new fighters for the Navy ?
And only god know what happened to our Medium Range SAM program
Yes but typhoon will come without TOT.

Its over kill. 2 squadrons of J10 with tot + complete the mig sqaudron + Layered SAMs will more than sufficiently put down any wet dreams burma may have.

Tot is important for BD because the only way BD can beat her other neighbour is by putting pressure by numbers. Such numbers is only possible if production is done inhouse

I have a feeling she will do this before 2024 election to show the country that she is doing enough to protect soverignity.

However i wish BD would produce land to land cruise missles. That produced enmass will be the game changer for BD in any war. But sadly no one is talking about this. This tech is far more valuable than any jet fighter

I agree , Gripens or J-10 TOT would be the best options for BD. SAMS with TOT will also be a great option.

Short range ballistic missiles must be needed since Myanmar has some too , India is the only reason why we can't get em.

Gripen or J-10 is the best option , BAF however is lazy af

We don't even have new 4th gen fighters , how the heck will we have new fighters for the Navy ?
And only god know what happened to our Medium Range SAM program
I prefer that what ever BD buys, the main aim should be to produce that equipment in house. Because based on current geo politcs BD's biggest threat is india. And the only way BD military can beat india is by over whelming the indian airspace in the NE with fighters, have enough sams to knock out the indian planes and have land attack cruise missles to hit valuable targets without crossing the border.

This is the only way, dont need the latest tech, what ever BD has she must be able to produce it inhouse to overwhelm the enemy with sheer strength of numbers.

Back
Top Bottom