What's new

Will Beijing help Riyadh go nuclear?

i do not know if you are a fake flag but get your facts straight. 50 CENT ARMY preaches pathological lies about India but understandably, they are very partial to Muslims and never question their version of history.

and as for India being the bulwark against Islam in Asia, everybody knows that. only the most ungrateful Chinese Maoists and their stooges will never acknowledge that.

but all this propaganda is not doing any good to Maoist China. it is only hastening their impending incarceration in labor camps. the Chinese army is not going to take orders from Maoist stooges who sit and grow fat in their homes while the Chinese soldier has to fight.
What exactly ismthe 50 cent army? Do you meam the American rapper? Lol

Fake flag ,lol? ask the mod for IP please. s

Prove the existence of 50 cent army...

Central asia is directly connected to china ,but muslim armies there had a hard time even capturing parts of China or retaining them. India was under central asian afghan and mughal rule for over 500 years. I cannot call India a bulwark. At a local level ,the Sikhs and marathas contained islam. At a continental level, it was the russians as large parts of Western and Southern Russia were originally muslim khanates ,till the russians took them over with the most genocidal type of brutality possible.

50 CENT ARMY is all over the net and their comments can be read in every site. I do not need to go into this. itis all over the net. their comments amply reflect this.

it does not matter if you do not call india a bulwark. there are many more who are more knowledgeable on this and fully agree on this. after all you call yourself a Sufi as i read in one post. so i can understand your predisposition and leanings. The chinese could not resist the Mongols and many others, what makes you think they could have resisted the far more brutal and cunning Muslim invaders????

50 CENT ARMY is all over the net and their comments can be read in every site. I do not need to go into this. itis all over the net. their comments amply reflect this.

it does not matter if you do not call india a bulwark. there are many more who are more knowledgeable on this and fully agree on this. after all you call yourself a Sufi as i read in one post. so i can understand your predisposition and leanings. The chinese could not resist the Mongols and many others, what makes you think they could have resisted the far more brutal Muslim invaders???

Original mongols were syncretists like Tengri Shamanism and Buddhism . They brutally destroyed islam in the middle east.Particularly Hulagu Khan , a Buddhist was famous for the genocidal sacking of Baghdad. And Chinese have successful in resisting the Afghan and Central Asian invaders,That why only Xingiyang is islamic and not entire China.

I think a statement is not sufficient. Is there more substantial proof of this so called 50 cent army. It is an allegation ,there is no official existence of such force.

Many don't agree with your analysis also. India was too divided on caste lines to be a bulwark.The Russians were more of a bulwark.China was like a brick wall for Central asian armies. India on the other hand had been plundered several times by Central asian armies.

Russia can be called a bulwark . China also to a lesser extent.But mainly Russia. As they were the ones to successfully annex large amounts of muslim territory and successfully convert muslims to orthodox christianity. What Russia achieved against islamic nations,few have achieved.

India also lost Pakistan,Afghanistan(originally hindu and buddhist) and East Bengal due to islam. China lost control over some regions ,but regained many back also. But so -so.

---------
Even your victories in 1971 could be credited to Russian equipment and tactics. If you want to fight and win against expansionist arab type islam ,try be like Russia. Could help you regain Pakistan and Bangladesh in future. instead ,but india decides to protect wahabbi qatar and shift to western alliance looking at its present behavior

It is complicated for us to pick an alliance due to the fact we have a non-interference foreign policy which works very well for us now. It allows us to do businesses with everyone in the world regardless of what government system they run. On the downside, the non-interference foreign policy limited our ability to reach out and form true alliance with various actors from a military standpoint. Because of the non-interference policy, we have to select a few very friendly ally like Russia and Pakistan to keep us involve with global geopolitical game and alliance. I'm sure when our economy grows stronger and military advance parity with the West, we can shift our foreign policy towards a more close-knit alliance. But it won't be an easy transition. For instance, we want to form a Sino-Persian Gulf alliance but two member states, Saudi Arabia and Iran are at odd with each other. Same can be said with Pakistan-India. We cannot achieve a NATO-like, a like-mind alliance, unless these two resolve their differences. In addition, most of our Asian neighbors are fragment because of historical dispute and pride. They can be easily getting manipulated by outside forces.

I understand China cannot openly seek a military alliance at this moment, but it can improve bilateral economic relations and prepare groundwork. To improve relations between countries sometimes it takes decades.

I agree with you that it will be difficult for China to choose between Gulf Arab nations and Iran, before they settle their differences. Hopefully it will happen within a few years.

Regarding India, they have dreams of competing with China on world stage. Just look at how Indians post. They will be allied with West+Israel till the very end. So you would be better off not feeding a snake that will come back and bite us all.

As for the Asian neighbors, they will switch allegiance, when China reaches parity with the US in technology and science.

China and allied nations should look at (hub and spoke) or (core and periphery) model of economic system, just like it is true for current Western-centric world economic system:
World-systems theory - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Both North Korea and India nuke technology are from Russian.
So as to this issue, you two are like a twin brother, and nothing to do with China

Indian nuke technology from russia ..... :lol: .... Your are confusing your own country with India .

Thank GOD that you didnot said we got it from US .

I understand China cannot openly seek a military alliance at this moment, but it can improve bilateral economic relations and prepare groundwork. To improve relations between countries sometimes it takes decades.

I agree with you that it will be difficult for China to choose between Gulf Arab nations and Iran, before they settle their differences. Hopefully it will happen within a few years.

Regarding India, they have dreams of competing with China on world stage. Just look at how Indians post. They will be allied with West+Israel till the very end. So you would be better off not feeding a snake that will come back and bite us all.

As for the Asian neighbors, they will switch allegiance, when China reaches parity with the US in technology and science.

China and allied nations should look at (hub and spoke) or (core and periphery) model of economic system, just like it is true for current Western-centric world economic system:
World-systems theory - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
I don't know what else we can do more but we're already a major economic partner with every single country on earth.

The Indian will never surpass us. Most Anti-China Indians are stupid and delusional, so we don't consider it a threat but just a bunch of joker. Base on our "Chinese version" of world system, we want a multi-polar world where less Western-centric dominance is key for co-prosperity. I admit there are fractions within China who want to be like the US, a world hegemonic superpower, but I doubt we will be another US or Soviet Union. We learn from them that you cannot try to enforce ideology and value into another culture and country. At the very least, those who support our rise will be repay with generosity and aid when we are rich and powerful. As Bangladesh representative, please support our rise!

I don't know what else we can do more but we're already a major economic partner with every single country on earth.

The Indian will never surpass us. Most Anti-China Indians are stupid and delusional, so we don't consider it a threat but just a bunch of joker. Base on our "Chinese version" of world system, we want a multi-polar world where less Western-centric dominance is key for co-prosperity. I admit there are fractions within China who want to be like the US, a world hegemonic superpower, but I doubt we will be another US or Soviet Union. We learn from them that you cannot try to enforce ideology and value into another culture and country. At the very least, those who support our rise will be repay with generosity and aid when we are rich and powerful. As Bangladesh representative, please support our rise!

I personally will support China's rise and I am sure 90% Muslim Bangladeshi also have similar support. We cannot however speak for 9% Hindu population, they have their irrational support for someone else, which is a cause for much confusion and mess in our domestic politics.

Indian tech is more indigenous but the whole world knows from where China got her tech... the Russians whom you betrayed and continue to betray. Chairman Mao was an ever ungrateful creature, a trait shared by Maoists in China and their pampered pooches.

India prevented China from Islam and we see how ungrateful Chinese Maoists are to India.

That is why the North Koreans, if they get nuclear weapons, would be glad to point some towards ungrateful China. they got many scores to settle with the Maoists in China. After all, the Koreans,along with the Russians, saved China from nuclear annhilation during the Korean War and you people showed more love for a Muslim country like Pakistan during 1990s by supplying her nuclear tech while backstabbing North Korea to cosy up to Americans and the West.

You people have no allegiance or a values of loyalty and the Koreans and Russians have long known this. Think about Taiwan and many neighboring countries of China who could foment dissent in China to get the Maoists thrown into labor camps and make China a peaceful country.

Indian technology indigenous:omghaha:
I think Russians, Frenchmen and Americans love this joke
As to loyalty, Indian repayed debt of USSR times with Russian ruble is so loyal

Indian technology indigenous:omghaha:
I think Russians, Frenchmen and Americans love this joke

Can you prove that its not?India never recieved any major help in case of nukes or delivery systems.

Can you prove that its not?India never recieved any major help in case of nukes or delivery systems.
So do you have any public document show it is?After about 20 years of stagnate, two countries in South Asia both developed weapon-grade nuclear reaction instrument,really interesting

So do you have any public document show it is?After about 20 years of stagnate, two countries in South Asia both developed weapon-grade nuclear reaction instrument,really interesting

India's first nuclear test was in 1974,and the second one was conducted in 1998.

And the fact is that,India has shown its capability in nuclear technology by applying its expertise in fields of civilian nuclear technology-It is designing PHWRs upto 900 MW,Fast Breeders upto 500 MW & is considered world leader in thorium reactors.It is also part of ITER project.This is not similar to its western neighbour.

In case of delivery systems too,this holds true-India's missile systems trace its ancestory to early sounding rockets made by ISRO and few early attempts like Project Devil & Valiant,but now we have ICBMs,SLBMs and the like.

Back
Top Bottom