What's new

Will Arab states support Pakistan militarily in future conflict with India?

Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol: a failed state should not expect much ? we know how the world has used pakistan.

But again, a slum dog state claiming to be a "shupaar powaar" and that too "shining incredibly", wow, what a upgrade from the previous powers.

when US bombs pakistan on daily basis this arabs do not criticize them distantly and in secret ask them to open supply lines and abandon the IP gas line......

But again, a slum dog state claiming to be a "shupaar powaar" and that too "shining incredibly", wow, what a upgrade from the previous powers.

what is slum dog state :lol: i think i have hurt your ego ...take a glass of water and gulp it.

What and India is shining and incredible is it?

People living in glass houses should learn not throw stones. See a real failed state

http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-affairs/169383-zillion-reasons-escape-india.html

that was incredibly poor show from u :rofl:

Man, I don't care enough to search for proofs, you know how Arabs helped Pakistan.
I refer you to those two wonderful posts, I am grateful to you guys, you are self-confident and honest:
VCheng, no one really takes him seriously, and us remembering our contributions has nothing to do with what he said.

I agree with p(-)0ENiX that we Pakistanis do care too much for arabs and we should indeed stop risking ourselves for unthankful arab countries.

what is slum dog state :lol:
You should know better than me :lol:

i think i have hurt your ego
Well then stop thinking too much.

Regarding you "hurting" my ego, that is laughable at best, considering you were the one who poked your nose into this thread and posted a one liner retarded comment most likely due to your obsession with Pakistan and insecurity.

the Indians are just taking their frustrations out here cos they know we can nuke them and they cant sleep at night cos they have Chinese and Pakistani nukes primed on India

why don't you nuke some drones first like iran :lol:

You should know better than me :lol:

Well then stop thinking too much.

Regarding you "hurting" ego, that is laughable at best, considering you were the one who poked your nose into this thread and posted a one liner retarded comment.

the assessment has done by a lot of agencies in which pakistan is clubbed with somalia and other failed countries.

VCheng, no one really takes him seriously, and us remembering our contributions has nothing to do with what he said.

I agree with p(-)0ENiX that we Pakistanis do care too much for arabs and we should indeed stop risking ourselves for unthankful arab countries.

Told you DF they are not worth a candle

the assessment has done by a lot of agencies in which pakistan is clubbed with somalia and other failed countries.

If i were to post content here of india's ground reality (a far cry from what indians try to portray in bollywood films) you will be offended and our Arab friends will see you guys for what you really are, but i won't stoop to that level unless you continue with this "failed state" rant and all of that other nonsense.

If i were to post content here of india's ground reality (a far cry from what indians try to portray in bollywood films) you will be offended and our Arab friends will see you guys for what you really are, but i won't stoop to that level unless you continue with this "failed state" rant and all of that other nonsense.

dude... I bet I make you cry....wanna try it ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom