What's new

Wikipedia says Pakistan GDP nominal is 292$ billion (2014) and PPP 939$ billion (2015)

Against which Pakistan's total exports are meager 25 Billion versus Bangladesh's 30 plus...
So pathetic.

Two third of Pakistan's economy is undocumented. While it is not good for things like tax revenue, large scale manufacturing etc, it does provide money to its people bypassing government apparatus. It is one of the reason our baffled Indian and Western friends wonder why Pakistan just doesn't collapse! There are conduits of money under the obvious economy.

Neither of Pakistan or Bangladesh are big economies.
You guys don't have terrorism. Here the monkeys have ruined everything. Pakistan's FDI is lower than Sri Lanka's. Sri Lanka has a population of only 28 million. We have one of 180 million. Its very shameful for us.

You guys don't have terrorism. Here the monkeys have ruined everything. Pakistan's FDI is lower than Sri Lanka's. Sri Lanka has a population of only 28 million. We have one of 180 million. Its very shameful for us.
No, we don't have terrorism. We just have a puppet regime who will do whatever their masters tell them to. Both the ruling and opposition heads have accomplished nothing on their own and ride onto the fame of their father and husband.

No, we don't have terrorism. We just have a puppet regime who will do whatever their masters tell them to. Both the ruling and opposition heads have accomplished nothing on their own and ride onto the fame of their father and husband.
Bro, trust me you are far better off. Allah saved you from the tyranny of terrorism by dividing us. I strongly believe in a Bengal Pakistan union but I don't want Bengal to suffer like we did. We muslims must have a clear stand against terrorism.

Back
Top Bottom