What's new

Wikipedia says Pakistan GDP nominal is 292$ billion (2014) and PPP 939$ billion (2015)

pakistan-gdp.png

For 2013-14 Pak GDP was 25.4 trillion pkp, for 2014-15 its 29.2 trillion pkr.

pakistan-current-account.png
these are all official sources so forget about wikie

For 2013-14 Pak GDP was 25.4 trillion pkp, for 2014-15 its 29.2 trillion pkr.

I am tired of this stupid discussion. if state bank OF PAKISTAN says its 22,489,077 million who are you to contradict it ???????

the GDP was RS. 22,489,077 MILLION for year 2014 = AROUND 226 BILLION DOLLARS

check it their official site for GOD SAKE!

State Bank of Pakistan - Statistics and Data Warehouse Publications

I agree we are at a better position (in terms of security) than you but with Hasina at power, we will just stay where we are staying where we are and not improving. Meaning, things will only get worse.

Only if it's domestically, in international market you need to use the nominal.
pakistan-gdp.png

pakistan-gdp-per-capita-ppp.png

pakistan-current-account.png
these are all official sources so forget about wikie

I am tired of this stupid discussion. if state bank OF PAKISTAN says its 22,489,077 million who are you to contradict it ???????

the GDP was RS. 22,489,077 MILLION for year 2014 = AROUND 226 BILLION DOLLARS

check it their official site for GOD SAKE!

State Bank of Pakistan - Statistics and Data Warehouse Publications

pakistan-gdp.png

pakistan-gdp-per-capita-ppp.png

Check the site again, it says 25.4 trillion. You can also chech last year budget pdf files.

Check the site again, it says 25.4 trillion. You can also chech last year budget pdf files.

no other site/source (even if it comes out of MR. Dar own mouth) is more trusted than "state bank of Pakistan" official site and it says 22,489,077 million

its simple, state bank of Pakistan is undisputed source

no other site/source (even if it comes out of MR. Dar own mouth) is more trusted than "state bank of Pakistan" official site and it says 22,489,077 million

its simple, state bank of Pakistan is undisputed source

Nope, the site says 25.4 trillion and previous one was 22.48 trillion. Check website again and also last year budget pdf files. 22.48 trillion was for year 2012-13.

Untitled.png

i will accept your result by end of august 2015 when state bank verifies such claims.

we dont have 2014-2015 fiscal year figure yet, the one your saying are just estimate(fiscal yr=july to june)

their saying in pushto "don't die before the gunshot". PML N like to paint the future, i like to remind them to stay in the present

Check latest data, which is for 2013-14 and its 25.4 trillion. I know 29.2t is estimate, it can be lower depending on gdp growth. But even in worst case scenario it will not go below 28 trillion. We will get real figure in couple of months when budget is presented.

Check latest data, which is for 2013-14 and its 25.4 trillion. I know 29.2t is estimate, it can be lower depending on gdp growth. But even in worst case scenario it will not go below 28 trillion. We will get real figure in couple of months when budget is presented.

ok i didnt know that state bank bank of Pakistan is lying. its banana bank i think.

Trusting wikipedia is akin to trusting Kim Kardishian that all her relationships were purely based on emotional attachment.

Pakistan grew 30% 2011-2012?
no, from 177 to 213 means only around 15% growth due to 4% real gdp growth, inflation, rupee gain during that period.

basically a rebound from negative growth of floods. though real growth was positive the flood year, loss of rupee during that period meant a negative gdp growth, a recovery later on meant higher growth

gdp is calculated in rupee than converted into dollars so exchange rate matters alot

Last edited:
wikipedia shows nominal gdp of pakistan as $232 billion in 2013(just google gdp of pakistan)...how it jumped to $292 billion in 1 year??!! had pakistan's currency gained during that period? :lol:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom