What's new

WikiLeaks reveals NATO attack plan against Russia!

For what reason? NATO would have nothing to gain by attacking Russia at this time. Russia has been pretty cooperative with the west since the break up of the Soviet Union, although with Putin back in office I can't help but see them slowly but surely slipping back into their cold-war like foreign policy. I still think we have no reason/justification or even much of a benefit from such an attack.

Leave the thread dude. its an old post of wikileaks i think it was in 2010 . so the MODS should close the Topic. Long live Russia and its Allies

Leave the thread dude. its an old post of wikileaks i think it was in 2010 . so the MODS should close the Topic. Long live Russia and its Allies

agreed with you mate...perhaps for the first time with a person bearing both Pakistani and Chinese flag together…:lol:

agreed with you mate...perhaps for the first time with a person bearing both Pakistani and Chinese flag together…:lol:

about the Flags. i am a Pakistani National (kashmiri) living in Peoples Republic of China. Hence the Flags of both my countries.

About agreeing with a person with these two flags.. lets just hope we all eliminate the hatred and come to common terms between us, because if not than it would be too late. what will we say to upcomming generations .. that we didnt give our best didnt want to try .

about the Flags. i am a Pakistani National (kashmiri) living in Peoples Republic of China. Hence the Flags of both my countries.

About agreeing with a person with these two flags.. lets just hope we all eliminate the hatred and come to common terms between us, because if not than it would be too late. what will we say to upcomming generations .. that we didnt give our best didnt want to try .

if you want peace and less hatred between two nations then both need to change their students history text books, imo

your sense of wining must be skewed to some magical theory. removing taliban rule, sitting in their country establishing a new govt, killing 100x taiban per american soldier , if not qualify as a military win - then you need to write your own novel on war.

Going into Afghanistan, and NOT totally wiping out the Taliban, with the Taliban accounting for almost 75% of all deaths in Afghanistan is a military failure. Its like entering an uninvited home for dinner and forgetting/refusing to leave. Not just civilians but also American soldiers die in this place. Some of them are so affected by PTSD and TBI that they go around and shoot up innocent civilians. How many times have we heard these things before. I know you are American my friend, but you need to seriously learn to call it as you see it. Not blindly follow.

As for the Thread, I dont think anyone can remotely beat Russia in a conventional war. That will not happen. The Germans learnt their lesson in WW2, does NATO need one now? What are they gonna do invading the world's 2nd strongest country? Start WW3 and a nuclear holocaust? Even planning for such an eventuality sounds so ridiculous. Pfffft. All these warmongers will end the human race as we know it, one day.

Going into Afghanistan, and NOT totally wiping out the Taliban, with the Taliban accounting for almost 75% of all deaths in Afghanistan is a military failure. Its like entering an uninvited home for dinner and forgetting/refusing to leave. Not just civilians but also American soldiers die in this place. Some of them are so affected by PTSD and TBI that they go around and shoot up innocent civilians. How many times have we heard these things before. I know you are American my friend, but you need to seriously learn to call it as you see it. Not blindly follow.

Does it matter how many people die? People die needlessly. And for what? For who?

Did you know that the Pashtuns are not fully represented in the new Afghan government?

They are a significant ethnic group, the largest in fact. And they consist of the majority of the Taliban.
Our War Against the Pashtuns by Anatol Lieven | NYRblog | The New York Review of Books

By not fully incorporating them into the political process, this venture can potentially turn into disaster. History will just repeat itself.

Of-course, majority of the mainstream Western media never ever discuss this matter. I wonder why :rolleyes:

See? Even they have a certain degree of censorship! :woot:

As for the Thread, I dont think anyone can remotely beat Russia in a conventional war. That will not happen. The Germans learnt their lesson in WW2, does NATO need one now? What are they gonna do invading the world's 2nd strongest country? Start WW3 and a nuclear holocaust? Even planning for such an eventuality sounds so ridiculous. Pfffft. All these warmongers will end the human race as we know it, one day.

The Americans can potentially beat the Russians. But, it'd be a fight hard.

Does it matter how many people die? People die needlessly. And for what? For who?

Did you know that the Pashtuns are not fully represented in the new Afghan government?

They are a significant ethnic group, the largest in fact. And they consist of the majority of the Taliban.
Our War Against the Pashtuns by Anatol Lieven | NYRblog | The New York Review of Books

By not fully incorporating them into the political process, this venture can potentially turn into disaster. History will just repeat itself.

Of-course, majority of the mainstream Western media never ever discuss this matter. I wonder why :rolleyes:

See? Even they have a certain degree of censorship! :woot:

The Americans can potentially beat the Russians. But, it'd be a fight hard.

They will censor it because its not favorable to them :lol:

BTW, I doubt if the Americans can beat the Russians. Its Artic warfare terrain there. I dont think the Americans are really trained for it as much as the Russians. Plus Russia is too huge, so they would probably be spread too thin along a long front. IF they concentrate their forces, they could get encircled, and if they spread too thin, they could get decimated.

Back
Top Bottom