What's new

WikiLeaks reveals NATO attack plan against Russia!

well Nato knows if Russia come back to it full strength level again then things will be very different and they can't kill innocents unchallenged by any opposing power.

Hopefully Putin is smart enough to support China on certain issues and in return they will get the same treatment from China. Looks like the US and NATO still treat Russia as an axis of evil.

Hopefully Putin is smart enough to support China on certain issues and in return they will get the same treatment from China. Looks like the US and NATO still treat Russia as an axis of evil.

Russia has plans do deal with China as well... and vice versa.

Russia has plans do deal with China as well... and vice versa.

The way USA and NATO is treating Russia is different than China. Putin knows this and is aware where the threats are coming from. There's no need for your concern about the relationship between China and Russia, you should concentrate on how Russia will respond to this leaked plan.

The way USA and NATO is treating Russia is different than China. Putin knows this and is aware where the threats are coming from. There's no need for your concern about the relationship between China and Russia, you should concentrate on how Russia will respond to this leaked plan.

it will respond with the same smile we all have when reading you foreign policy armchair quarterbacks.

That's pretty naive. In anycase no one is surprised that NATO has war plans with russia as the red force. Its rather obvious such plans would exist. Russia has their own.

I wouldn't be so sure on this rock solid relationship you seem to have in your head, Russia is watching very closely the moves China makes in the Pacific as well as how it handles its territorial disputes. The Sino-Soviet divide is well within living memory. You better also believe the Chinese leadership still remember how the Soviet Union almost went nuclear on them.

haha.. What a Bunch of Bullshit! on what bases would they Attack? for what purpose? what will they take? what do they want to destroy? No logical Explanation. if Europe wants to be destroyed than may be its a good plan. destruction would be Mutual.

damn it is a 2010 Post somebuddy reposted it. i wonder why o_O?

:rofl: The Yanks and their cohorts can't even sort out a rag tag circus like the Taliban in Afghanistan and they want to attack Russia? :woot: And they'd been trying to bump off that lone Trojan, OBL for the past 10 years in spite of all those high tech gizmos!!

The Yanks I think have finally lost it.

They would have done it along ago if they were not concerned about their media/world image.

I dont think USA will attack Russia
Its just a plan if immediate response nothing else
i am quite sure that Russian also has a attack plan if they attacked

That's pretty naive. In anycase no one is surprised that NATO has war plans with russia as the red force. Its rather obvious such plans would exist. Russia has their own.

I wouldn't be so sure on this rock solid relationship you seem to have in your head, Russia is watching very closely the moves China makes in the Pacific as well as how it handles its territorial disputes. The Sino-Soviet divide is well within living memory. You better also believe the Chinese leadership still remember how the Soviet Union almost went nuclear on them.

I never said it was rock solid but the bad relation between these 2 countries didn't went as far as the missile crisis you guys had. Since the ties between China and Russia has been re-established it certainly hasn't worsened which i can't really say about USA's meddling policy. I believe it was Hilary Clinton and Condoleezza Rice criticizing Putin running for his 3rd term.

NATO should attack china not Russia, Russia is a peaceful state and don't bully anyone or even don't grab other land like china. :no: :no:

here comes a troll .
i think u have lost ur senses ...... u need an adrenaline injection cos u are in some kind of anaphylaxis because of China and PAKISTAN .........

They would have done it along ago if they were not concerned about their media/world image.
If you're referring to brute force my friend, that wouldn't work either! Russians tried it, and failed spectacularly.

:rofl: The Yanks and their cohorts can't even sort out a rag tag circus like the Taliban in Afghanistan and they want to attack Russia? :woot: And they'd been trying to bump off that lone Trojan, OBL for the past 10 years in spite of all those high tech gizmos!!

The Yanks I think have finally lost it.

Actually I dont think they have..
Them Yankees excel at the conventional level of warfare..That is what they are good at in reality.
winning the rag tag war requires time and patience.. and winning hearts and minds..by understanding them..which the Yanks are unable to do.

Winning an all out conventional battle requires excellent C4I, the best of what money can buy and training to go along with it..
That is what Yanks have and do...VEry VEry VERY well.

On a side note..
are the call of duty, battlefield games somehow scripted by such sources??:what:
This sounds like the story line for BF2.. except Russia is China..

Back
Top Bottom