What's new

WikiLeaks: Narendra Modi, the lone honest Indian politician

LOL - child, I don't want to convince anybody - let alone everybody. Everyone has their views and in a democracy every individual has a right to hold their views and air them. Clearly, you still haven't understood these simple concepts.

Everybody has opinions which they keep to themselves ....they air it only when someone ask for it (which is clearly not the case here :P) or when they want to influence others. Your hypocrisy is appalling

As far as being shameless is concerned - I guess if airing one's views makes one shameless, then so be it. Meanwhile do continue to make a fool of yourself with your confusion between 1946 and 1947, no grasp of terms like "cult", no sources to back your claims about Muslims in the Gujarat underworld and "extra judicious" killings - LOL. Guys like you are needed to lighten the mood in a serious discussion. Please do stay and post something hilarious again. Sadistic as it seems, I do enjoy your ramblings.

I see you are back to demolishing Windmills like Don quixote. ;) .....how long are you going to demolish strawmen ? I have already provided links to Muslims in gujarat underworld you blooming Idiot. What a retard !

And the ones who do not give random open comments are what precisely? Gadkari was the RSS candidate; nobody gets into authority without the RSS approval.

At least RSS is an organization which selects a candidate through agreement of numerous RSS members (a sign of democracy), what would one say about Congress as they get all their acts revolving around one family (one figure)? Funny part is the lady they(Congress) entrust their decision on is not even of Indian root, is uneducated and with only half baked knowledge of India (as taught to her by people like Digvijay)..

At least RSS is an organization which selects a candidate through agreement of numerous RSS members (a sign of democracy), what would one say about Congress as they get all their acts revolving around one family (one figure)? Funny part is the lady they(Congress) entrust their decision on is not even of Indian root, is uneducated and with only half baked knowledge of India (as taught to her by people like Digvijay)..

How does the ineptitude or the undemocratic nature of the Congress justify stupid and undemocratic actions by the Sangh Parivar?

I too dislike the Congress, but this thread is not about the Congress, it's about another bunch, this one not fools but knaves. If you think we ought to debate the Congress and its shortcomings, let's do that - on another thread.

How does the ineptitude or the undemocratic nature of the Congress justify stupid and undemocratic actions by the Sangh Parivar?

I too dislike the Congress, but this thread is not about the Congress, it's about another bunch, this one not fools but knaves. If you think we ought to debate the Congress and its shortcomings, let's do that - on another thread.

I was responding to this - Gadkari was the RSS candidate; nobody gets into authority without the RSS approval.

Now since we all know RSS has fair representation in BJP and with huge numbers in their favor they are definitely going to influence any selections. so my question to you Sir is, what is stupid and undemocratic in it?

Everybody has opinions which they keep to themselves ....they air it only when someone ask for it (which is clearly not the case here :P) or when they want to influence others. Your hypocrisy is appalling

I see you are back to demolishing Windmills like Don quixote. ;) .....how long are you going to demolish strawmen ? I have already provided links to Muslims in gujarat underworld you blooming Idiot. What a retard !

"Everybody has opinions which they keep to themselves ....they air it only when someone ask for it"
hahahhahahhaahaha - you really don't even understand what is an Internet forum right? LOL - as I said, continue making a fool of yourself.

And you have provided ZERO links about the % of Muslims in Gujarat being part of the underworld. Do you understand the concept of ZERO? Zilch, Cipher....LOL...

Yes - it is really ironic that the only democratic parties in India are the RSS/BJP and the Left Parties. The subservient nature in which the septuagenarian Congressmen refer to Rahul Gandhi as "Rahulji" is downright ridiculous.

????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
Ah, you think that the RSS is doing things the democratic way?

An interesting proposition; possibly even the RSS hasn't realised this. Being an autocratic, top-directed organisation, it might not like to hear it either.

The RSS claims that it is not involved in politics, that it's many members who are active in the BJP as BJP members are in politics on their own, individual account. This is wholly untrue, due to the clearly organised manner in which they behave. They are taking orders and carrying them out, not exercising their individual judgement and taking decisions on their own.

Elections in the BJP are known to be manipulated by the RSS. It is difficult to see anything democratic in this.

what are the undemocratic actions by the sangh parivare?

Mr.Joe Shearer,

Thats your perception and need not be the reality.People can join and leave RSS and also be a part of the BJP but the RSS,in itself is not a political party and thats a fact.

They do social work and hence are indeed a part of politics,but so what?

Nobody takes any orders and counsel is not the same as orders.

Orders is what Digvijay singh and ManMohan singh take.

Well that is a pretty big "if". And who determines if she was a terrorist or not? Murder is murder. And in this case it is even worse since it seems it was done to earn promotions and medals.

yes....and the police officials responsible for that need to be punished...not the ones in amit shah or prajapathi case....they need to be rewarded...or atleast be set free and case closed......

now the dynasty is undermining the autonomy of the CAG too after the bad experience of Mr.Vinod Rai.....

http://www.sunday-guardian.com/news/sindhushree-khullar-likely-to-be-new-cag

Official sources say that the government does not want another CAG like Vinod Rai, who questioned the government's role in several scams. So the new CAG is being selected with utmost care and the candidature of Khullar, who is overseeing the crucial Direct Benefits Transfer (DBT) scheme in her capacity as Mission Director, is being pushed by a senior Cabinet minister.

Her appointment is expected to generate heated debate as she was summoned last year by the Joint Parliamentary Committee (JPC), which is investigating the telecom scam. Khullar was the Additional Secretary in the Department of Economic Affairs between April 2007 and November 2008, when the spectrum allocations were made. CPI's Gurudas Dasgupta walked out of one of the 2G JPC meetings in October 2012 accusing Congress member Shashi Tharoor of defending Khullar when she was being questioned.

yes yes, please destroy the country, institution by institution......

Maut ka Saudagar Narendra Modi. He deserves a dog's death for what he did to innocent gujaratis in 2002.

????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
Ah, you think that the RSS is doing things the democratic way?

An interesting proposition; possibly even the RSS hasn't realised this. Being an autocratic, top-directed organisation, it might not like to hear it either.

The RSS claims that it is not involved in politics, that it's many members who are active in the BJP as BJP members are in politics on their own, individual account. This is wholly untrue, due to the clearly organised manner in which they behave. They are taking orders and carrying them out, not exercising their individual judgement and taking decisions on their own.

Elections in the BJP are known to be manipulated by the RSS. It is difficult to see anything democratic in this.

the sun rises in the east due to rss scheming.......no seriously........

if a tea shop owner from an extremely backward caste can today aspire to become the PM of the country due to hard work then it is as democratic as democratic can get....something people wont see in ANY other party in India....

And the ones who do not give random open comments are what precisely? Gadkari was the RSS candidate; nobody gets into authority without the RSS approval.

and that is exactly why he was removed when the majority wanted.....what is undemocratic about this ? you are a case of seeing ghosts where none exists.....seeing yellow everywhere because of jaundiced eyes....

@Kazhugu Well its a good sign. Let them bash. Soon people will start understanding with whom they are comparing Modi with.

Advani like people who challenged secularism with his so called Rath Yatra.

Or Gandhi family, a dynasty that looted India.

Last edited by a moderator:

Back
Top Bottom