What's new

Wikileaks: India a puppet in the hands of US?

How Many Indian Leaders In the past have Invited USA or Gone to USA to Have presidential Dinner, How Many Times Have You seen India Signing Defense Deals worth Billion with USA?, How many Times In the past Has USA been more friendly towards this Poor Nation? Only After UPA in Power...

With all due respect relations with US started during Clinton Era....At that time BJP was in power and i am sure if they come to Power this election they will continue the same path...It is not being pro USA but doing what is in the best interest of country...don't u think??

US influene has increased in India and no matter how much India denies, US companies will expand and take over the Indian markets in India. US is no longer interested in one way trade in the favor of India only.

Yes US influence has increased (as in jobs lol).. If you mean by Western influence I do agree as well.. you can see it with the Indian movies, social reformations (maybe not as significant), clothing etc.

By your logic, pakistan is now a union of the United States.. :lol:

How Many Indian Leaders In the past have Invited USA or Gone to USA to Have presidential Dinner, How Many Times Have You seen India Signing Defense Deals worth Billion with USA?, How many Times In the past Has USA been more friendly towards this Poor Nation? Only After UPA in Power...

i beg to disagree sir, the seeds of this alliance was sown during NDA regime. numerous rounds of talks between jaswant singh and his counterparts after nuclear tests laid a foundation for successfull partnership.

i ask all newcomers to please stop insulting others and also senior members stop acting like newbies...

India is just a business partner of USofA in many ways..
we buy defense stuff from them..our companies provide them consultation services..
recent events have also shown us that two countries are becoming strategic partners...
but calling India puppet is not even worthy attempt to laugh at..
puppet is term used for those who are controlled by others and will do anything for money..

I would actually contend Indians take over of American companies is more likely. Be it

Indra Nooyi -- Pepsi

Vikram Pandit -- Citi

Sanjay jha -- Motorola

Rajat Gupta -- Mckinsey ( although disgraced now)

Vinod Khosla -- Sun Microsystems

Ajay Banga --- Master card

Ajit Jain -- Possible successor of Warren Buffet

Rakesh Gangwal -- US Airways ( Former)

Leave alone the corporate sector, look at the Obama administration. There are 16 Indian American civil servants at the highest position in their respective department. I could list them but one could easily look it up on the internet. I am gonna give few names though.

Rajiv Shah, former Under Secretary of Agriculture for Research, Education, and Economics and current Administrator of USAID.

Vivek Kundra, Federal Chief Information Officer of the United States of America.

Aneesh Chopra, Federal Chief Technology Officer of the United States of America.

Arun Majumdar, Director of the U.S. Department of Energy's Advanced Research Projects Agency-Energy (ARPA-E).

Subra Suresh, Director of National Science Foundation

Neal Katyal, is the Solicitor General of the United States.

Islam A. Siddiqui, is Chief Agricultural Negotiator in the Office of the United States Trade Representative (USTR)

Joy Cherian, first Asian head of the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission.

Farah Pandith, is currently the Special Representative to Muslim Communities for the United States Department of State.

Rashad Hussain, is the U.S. Special Envoy to the Organisation of the Islamic Conference

Not to forget elected officials.

Bobby Jindal, is the 55th and current Governor of Louisiana and formerly a member of the United States House of Representatives.

Nikki Haley, is the 116th and current Governor of South Carolina.

Mervyn M. Dymally, was the 41st Lieutenant Governor of California (1975–1979) and in the U.S. House of Representatives (1981–1993)

Dalip Singh Saund, was the first Asian and Indian American member of the U.S. House of Representatives from California.

Kamala Harris, is the 32nd and current Attorney General of California.

Swati Dandekar, Iowa State Senator

I can go on. Actually their influence is further gonna grow which would further our relationship with America.

Back
Top Bottom