What's new

Why wouldn't the PAF be Evaluating PLAAF Flankers ... ....

Tempest II

PDF THINK TANK: ANALYST
Reaction score
... ... to understand its capabilities and limitations. I appriciate MKI and MKK are different somewhat but I believe the PLAAF will/could/do let PAF "strategists" "feel" the Flankers. ... ... Just a theory.

not for time pass i think its important to know abut youe enemyes waipons as much as you can

China is also buildin heavy strategic bombers and reconssiance crafts like SR-71 Blackbird.

Post Mumbai attacks we did send 2 flankers for you to "get a feel" of it. Maybe the next time you will get a better "feel". :cheers:

Post Mumbai attacks we did send 2 flankers for you to "get a feel" of it. Maybe the next time you will get a better "feel". :cheers:

And after feeling viper's fangs; flankers retreated. Perhaps next time you will feel the poison of viper too!

Last edited:

and they turned there back and disappeared into the indian skies, why, because of decades old F-16 Blk 15!! :rofl: :lol:
i guess with the FC-20, JF17 and new F-16Blk52, MLU F-16z, the Flankes will refuse to fly :rofl: :yahoo: :rofl:
oh! mama's poor child!!!:D

regards!

Pakistan has been sending its pilots to China for some years now..someone from pakistan had said that in some other thread...Its a common practice between friendly countries.

You should know not to have such provocative statements.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom