What's new

Why would Pakistanis wish to visit India ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Snow leopards in Pakistan:

1616622707464.jpeg

Our national big cat . The snow leopard.

Markhor our national mountain goat.

1616622973896.jpeg

Everyone outside of PDF will visit India whether for sightseeing tourism or heritage tourism. For the most part, the genocidal filth in majority on PDF and online comment section that represents Indians is not what the Pakistanis will encounter. They will encounter either usual frustrated middle class trying to make their living and honking their lives away in traffic or generally poor and destitute but simple people just living their lives. The scum in Indian society that represent their criminal class wont know the difference and will act the same - but the common Indian will debate on all subjects and try to go the same superiority trip that a Pakistani will shown them and then they will have kebabs in Dehli, chaat in Bombay, dosa down south or curry and talk on why one adds coriander to a dish or not. At the end of the day, most of this bravado calms down when you see a living breathing human with their own families and troubles.

It also helps that for both Indians and Pakistanis screaming out “C//tiya” will get the same response.
Why are they considered sacred?
And also, isnt considering animals sacred conflicting with Islamic laws?
probably a custom from a thousand years ago that just translated into Islam. Many muslim preachers took in some local customs to get the locals to adopt the religion easier with the goal of getting them to believe first and then iron oit these details over generations. Similar or how they preached different to the Bedouin versus the Turk or Afghan - Islam in those societies reflects an amalgamation of their prexisting culture. I have north Indian muslims and southern ones who are two different species to me. Same for Pakistan although forced homogenization has occured via aggressive door to door preaching by one or two distinct schools of thought.

Why are they considered sacred?
And also, isnt considering animals sacred conflicting with Islamic laws?

Being sacred and worshipping them
are two different things. Sacred means they are protected.
If you go to Saudi Arabia you will find cats. Most Muslims like cats because the Prophet Muhammad (PBUH ) was known to keep a cat.
Likewise Shia's revere the "Dul dul " the grey mule of the Prophet Mohammed ( PBUH ) who also served his son-in-law and Caliph Hazrat Ali . During Muharram processions a white or grey horse or mule is often decked out and led (but never ridden ) to symbolize the real Duldul.

Being sacred and worshipping them
are two different things. Sacred means they are protected.
If you go to Saudi Arabia you will find cats. Most Muslims like cats because the Prophet Muhammad (PBUH ) was known to keep a cat.
Likewise Shia's revere the "Dul dul " the grey mule of the Prophet Mohammed ( PBUH ) who also served his son-in-law and Caliph Hazrat Ali . During Muharram processions a white or grey horse or mule is often decked out and led (but never ridden ) to symbolize the real Duldul.
got it. thanks.

Leatherback turtles:

1616623939517.jpeg

Peacocks of Tharparkar .
Peacocks are revered too.

1616624019930.jpeg

1616624139426.jpeg

People of Tharparkar.
Diversity of Pakistan.
1616624296169.jpeg

1616624448519.jpeg

Last edited:
Visa kholnay chiye meray bohat say relatives hain india main or last time 2013 main mai india gya tha or 2018 main akhri bar wahan say kuch relatives yahan Pakistan hum say milnay aye they.

Be happy with that thought.

Nope, monkey-town residence like don't make me happy, on the contrary.

I am happy believing in the One God, Allah Subhanahu Wata'aalah, the Creator of all creation, the Only Absolute Power.
Are you the Yahoo with the suicide vest? I am threatening you ( are you Muslim, Pakistani). Lets see what you will do now.

Run along, little boy.

I can understand your pain🥲.

I understand why you don't have pain, because Kashmirs are not your people and neither are you good people. Nasty people rejoice at other people's suffering.

Indians are as nasty as they come.

eye wash for a gullible people.

the fact is your criminality is a deeply documented fact.. and no amount fake news can change that.
Eyewash?

India’s first fighter pilot to fly Rafale aircrafts is also from Kashmir;
Air Commodore Hilal Ahmed Rather (the one in the middle), and the person sitting in cockpit is our Ambassador to France Mr Jawed Ashraf who is from Jammu. So better keep your memes with you.
1616660121532.jpeg

Eyewash?

India’s first fighter pilot to fly Rafale aircrafts is also from Kashmir;
Air Commodore Hilal Ahmed Rather (the one in the middle), and the person sitting in cockpit is our Ambassador to France Mr Jawed Ashraf who is from Jammu. So better keep your memes with you.
View attachment 727846
This prove nothing, you promise to do referendum in IOK in past, most of Muslims in IOK is not with India

Nope, monkey-town residence like don't make me happy, on the contrary.

I am happy believing in the One God, Allah Subhanahu Wata'aalah, the Creator of all creation, the Only Absolute Power.
See, you wont be happy with whatever. I pity you man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom