What's new

Why would China fight India?

atleast u accepted that ur politicians are liar,unlike us who clearly says china is no 1 enemy.atleast cheap mouth says truth.then wat is the benifit of costly mouths.now i m really enjoying my cheap mouth.
Our politican,here specially our foreign minister,I agree he is a liar.He had ever said some thing regarding fake China India friendship.Our president never said this kind of buushit.This is the thing I need to clarify.And I don't care if you enjoy Indian style cheap big mouth though you admitted it.It's your Indian's freedom to talk cheap.We,the Chinese will be more interested in to do some real actions.For example,splice India into pieces......

You rank China above Pakistan as your No.1 enemy?.

By the way, for your information, all politicians are liars. It is part of the game.

1)no doubt about the enemy.we accept that india presently dont match with china in military,thats y a lot of hush in indian phase like airports,road development,raising mountain divisions,developing 5000+ range missile,mrca deal etc.i think pak dont need this....
2)all politicians are not liars,this is the real time strategy which let them to speak different in different scenarios.take any example...

Our politican,here specially our foreign minister,I agree he is a liar.He had ever said some thing regarding fake China India friendship.Our president never said this kind of buushit.This is the thing I need to clarify.And I don't care if you enjoy Indian style cheap big mouth though you admitted it.It's your Indian's freedom to talk cheap.We,the Chinese will be more interested in to do some real actions.For example,splice India into pieces......

you're obviously alone on this one.
You say your foreign minister is lying and all Chinese want to splice India into pieces?

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Is your premiere lying too???

Too bad you people can't do anything about it. Because his decision is what GOES. And he owns your a$$es. Now get back to work. @On topic now.

1)no doubt about the enemy.we accept that india presently dont match with china in military,thats y a lot of hush in indian phase like airports,road development,raising mountain divisions,developing 5000+ range missile,mrca deal etc.i think pak dont need this....2)all politicians are not liars,this is the real time strategy which let them to speak different in different scenarios.take any example...
Then India really needs to buy more weapons.It seems you're far behind in military bugget.
2008 military expenditure
China 63.6billion USD 2% of GDP
India 24.7billion USD 2.5% of GDP
source>List of countries by military expenditures - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Welcome to the arm race.Hopeful you can catch up with your NO.1 enemys defence bugget which will require you to spend 7% of your GDP.If considering nearlly all of your weapons are bought from outside,may be you should spend more.Let's say it's 10% of your GDP.I gurantee with this percentage of military expenditure, India will fall apart even without anycounty to push it.

Looks like we got the most "honest man" on the planet;

. I share this aspiration with the chief minister [Sushilkumar Shinde] and senior Congress leaders to transform Mumbai in the next five years in such a manner that people would forget about Shanghai and Mumbai will become a talking point," the prime minister said.
Make Mumbai No 1: PM

Finally this "honest man" did fulfill his promise in 2010:cheers:
"The New Shanghai" Mumbai
:yahoo::partay:

you're obviously alone on this one.
You say your foreign minister is lying and all Chinese want to splice India into pieces?

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Is your premiere lying too???

Too bad you people can't do anything about it. Because his decision is what GOES. And he owns your a$$es. Now get back to work. @On topic now.
No,a Chinese think tank already expressed China's real intention.
Here's the link
http://www.defence.pk/forums/bangladesh-defence/31607-chinese-think-tank-proposes-breakup-india.html
PS.In China,the president is the most powerful man which is unlike in India.the current PM
ranked to the 3ird or 4th poweful man behinding the congress chair or maybe the vice president.So my PM doesn't own my a$$ but the president.

Last edited:
Here's the link
http://www.defence.pk/forums/bangladesh-defence/31607-chinese-think-tank-proposes-breakup-india.html
PS.In China,the president is the most powerful man which is unlike in India.the current PM
ranked to the 3ird or 4th poweful man behinding the congress chair or maybe the vice president.So my PM doesn't own my a$$ but the president.

how about world power rankings for those same leaders? where does indian pm stand?

Looks like we got the most "honest man" on the planet;

. I share this aspiration with the chief minister [Sushilkumar Shinde] and senior Congress leaders to transform Mumbai in the next five years in such a manner that people would forget about Shanghai and Mumbai will become a talking point," the prime minister said.
Make Mumbai No 1: PM

Finally this "honest man" did fulfill his promise in 2010
"The New Shanghai" Mumbai

Yeah because China doesn't have any slums :rolleyes:

Speaking of Shanghai, isnt that the city where you need the governments permission to live and work? Gee thanks but no thanks, i'll take Mumbai any day.

Here's the link
Chinese Think Tank proposes breakup of India

Discussed on the forum before.

Speaking of Shanghai, isnt that the city where you need the governments permission to live and work? Gee thanks but no thanks, i'll take Mumbai any day.

Discussed on the forum before.

lol, you can go in and out of even beijing, what makes you think shanghai would be any different? its not exceptionally better in terms of infrastructure than cities like guangzhou, shenzhen, tianjin, chongqing, and even 2nd rate cities like wuhan and dongguan are catching up.

speaking of which, dongguan dominates mumbai in every way.

B]Not as famouse as Mumbai slum dogs which wins an Osca medal.By the way,next time,it's better not to cite ShangHai because in 2009,Shanghai had 277.7billon USD international trade while whole shining India only 170 billion.Besides, Shanghai's GDP is 230billion usd and whole India around 1.4 trillion while shanghai only has 1% population and 1\1000 land area comparing to whole shining India [/B]

B]Not as famouse as Mumbai slum dogs which wins an Osca medal.By the way,next time,it's better not to cite ShangHai because in 2009,Shanghai had 277.7billon USD international trade while whole shining India only 170 billion.Besides, Shanghai's GDP is 230billion usd and whole India around 1.4 trillion while shanghai only has 1% population and 1\1000 land area comparing to whole shining India [/B]

that only shows how cheap the chinese are playing...all wealth in just one tiny city..and ppl need permission to visit even its own city...its not a city but just a factory....

and ppl living outside are extremely poor....at the expense of one gold city shanghai..... how disproportionate...

that only shows how cheap the chinese are playing...all wealth in just one tiny city..and ppl need permission to visit even its own city...its not a city but just a factory....

and ppl living outside are extremely poor....at the expense of one gold city shanghai..... how disproportionate...

pathetics indians they will fabricate anything just to win a silly argument
:china::pakistan:

i don't think you want to see photographs of my rural hometown.

it makes mumbai look like... well, the rural village.

then imagine how much superior we are if even our tiny villages are cleaner and better governed than the pride of india.

Mm,slum dogs have some freedom,but just between die in hunger like a *** or join the maoist.

Mm,slum dogs have some freedom,but just between die in hunger like a *** or join the maoist.

Post reported. Hoping mods are clear and strict about maintaining the quality of the forum.

Back
Top Bottom