What's new

Why would China fight India?

Why not? Weak but big mouth country will always be an idea target.It will do all of India's neighbours a big favour to splice it into pieces.Our Pakistani friend will be the first one to apprieciate us.

There was a time where China (Qing Dynasty) was on the verge of being sliced like a pie by foreign powers.

Is this what you wish upon the elephant?.

Why not? Weak but big mouth country will always be an idea target.It will do all of India's neighbours a big favour to splice it into pieces.Our Pakistani friend will be the first one to apprieciate us.

as u wish to think,i cant change ur mind.this is morning.u shud wake up specially frm the idea of pieces.india dont give **** who gives u appreciation,or not.anyway :welcome::welcome:

There was a time where China (Qing Dynasty) was on the verge of being sliced like a pie by foreign powers.

Is this what you wish upon the elephant?.

Still better than the one which never to be a united county untile the English came.If I'm not wrong,Sir Winston Churchill had ever said that India,however ,was just a geography name.Splicing Indian into pieces will make the sub continent into its real situation which had lasted for thousands of years.Again,all India's neighbour will appericiate us.

as u wish to think,i cant change ur mind.this is morning.u shud wake up specially frm the idea of pieces.india dont give **** who gives u appreciation,or not.anyway :welcome::welcome:

Wish could turn into truth.And who will appericiatt us? Ask a Pakistani,you will know.

Still better than the one which never to be a united county untile the English came.If I'm not wrong,Sir Winston Churchill had ever said that India,however ,was just a geography name.Splicing Indian into pieces will make the sub continent into its real situation which had lasted for thousands of years.Again,all India's neighbour will appericiate us.

i think when china will return tibet,whole world and even god will appreciate china:wave::wave::wave:

big brother shud show the sympathy,and do first :smitten::smitten::smitten:,other parties like u.s will be convinced

You agree China is the big brother?Then show some respect to us.Bashing China certainly won't to be a good move.Other wise we will use force to let you keep silence.

You agree China is the big brother?Then show some respect to us.Bashing China certainly won't to be a good move.Other wise we will use force to let you keep silence.

big brother in case of land,which can't be changed.so wat's the matter of respect.do ask ur leaders to fight with india who were saying"""india-china can only be friends""".

india will not remain silent,it's our mouth ,and in democracy every body has the right to speak so no silence okkkkk,it's for u:rofl::rofl::rofl:

big brother in case of land,which can't be changed.so wat's the matter of respect.do ask ur leaders to fight with india who were saying"""india-china can only be friends""".

india will not remain silent,it's our mouth ,and in democracy every body has the right to speak so no silence okkkkk,it's for u:rofl::rofl::rofl:

A politican is called politican because he could lie.There's no friendship between China and India.By the way,enjoy your cheap mouth.

A politican is called politican because he could lie.There's no friendship between China and India.By the way,enjoy your cheap mouth.

atleast u accepted that ur politicians are liar,unlike us who clearly says china is no 1 enemy.atleast cheap mouth says truth.then wat is the benifit of costly mouths.now i m really enjoying my cheap mouth.

Hmm, I thought we been invited by our great neighbor for a nice "Cake Walk", or may be it just a "Nightmare" from imagination?

ilw3595.gif

Btw, who is the person on the dirt ? :partay:

atleast u accepted that ur politicians are liar,unlike us who clearly says china is no 1 enemy.atleast cheap mouth says truth.then wat is the benifit of costly mouths.now i m really enjoying my cheap mouth.

You rank China above Pakistan as your No.1 enemy?.

By the way, for your information, all politicians are liars. It is part of the game.

Back
Top Bottom