What's new

Why will China never accept Australia's surrender?

how is that squeezing working out for you.....:lol:

Oh, I remember. Australia imports wind turbines from Xinjiang. so if there is no Xinjiang technology. Are you sure Australia has electricity? ? ? you sure? ?

The Huawei of green energy: How China's Goldwind is taking over the turbine world

Australia has electricity? ? ? Stop making international jokes!!!

how is that squeezing working out for you.....:lol:

so, there is a widespread lack of electricity in the US and Australia. (And it is continuous). If there is no Xinjiang technical support. When will power be restored in the US and Australia?

Global Offshore Wind Turbines Market Analysis, Product Spacifications 2020-2025 – Xinjiang Goldwind Science & Technologies, Siemens Wind Power, Gamesa Corporacion Technologica, Nordex

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh, but 300 million people in the US lack electricity. Why don't the US buy Australian coal?

Look, I'm qualified to be a Western journalist.

what 300 million people in US lack electricity? sorry my IQ too low, I am unable to comprehend your high IQ comeback!

I guess supapowa China is showing Australia who’s boss..:enjoy:

Demand for coal is so high in the mining hub of Henan Province that buyers have been lining up in trucks at the gates of coal mines, jostling for access, according to a recent report in the state-run news media.

Meanwhile five ships containing Australian coal - consignments already paid for by China is parked off the coast of China because China wants to teach Australia a lesson.

LOL I don’t get Chinese mindset - may be its my low IQ.

what 300 million people in US lack electricity? sorry my IQ too low, I am unable to comprehend your high IQ comeback!

Demand for coal is so high in the mining hub of Henan Province that buyers have been lining up in trucks at the gates of coal mines, jostling for access, according to a recent report in the state-run news media.

Meanwhile five ships containing Australian coal - consignments already paid for by China is parked off the coast of China because China wants to teach Australia a lesson.

LOL,Then the US and Australia imported wind turbines from Xinjiang. Solve the power shortage. Rescue US and Australia from the darkness.

LOL,Then the US and Australia imported wind turbines from Xinjiang. Solve the power shortage. Rescue US and Australia from the darkness.

here is a low IQ thought....may be China should stop exporting wind turbines and switch from coal to wind energy.
May be call a timeout on your teaching Australia a lesson campaign until you don’t need anything from Australia.

This is the truth. If there is no Xinjiang technical support. the US and Australia will face large-scale and continuous power shortages.

Smelly Australia is really impolite! No wonder all Australians are the offspring of criminals. They have no shame!

China help Australian virus carriers leave Antarctica. Australia just raised the Chinese flag to show its thanks. Australians don't kneel???

Screenshot_20201227_194008.jpg

Screenshot_20201227_194023.jpg

All Australians are descendants of criminals! No shame and gratitude!

Who knows when Australia will sue China in WTO? or they have sued. but China doesn't know?

How dare Australia ask China to apologize. Because of a cartoon? Nazi Morrison thought China would say: Oh, sorry Australia??? How lovely Australia is. LOL

China still hasn't apologized. so what do you want to do?

dbc the idiot said the Aussies don't need the China market. Why are the Aussies talking about taking the case to WTO? Must be too important to ignore as China has the world in its palm as professor Wolf said.

emmm...... so smelly australia still hasn't sued China in the WTO?

You need to ask @dbc why.. She claim Australia don't need China. Australia economy are doing fine :enjoy:
ok!

Hey, white friend. How is Australia now? Why does Australia not sue China in WTO?

I said that China can FVCKING Australia at any time. Do you have a problem?

ok!

Hey, white friend. How is Australia now? Why does Australia not sue China in WTO?

I said that China can FVCKING Australia at any time. Do you have a problem?

Australia has given Chinese wumao PTSD :lol: hilarious

..are you done *$&#*$ Australia? I don't think it's working :rofl:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom